Anthro Dragoness Raffle?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Anonymousdragon101

Anthro Dragoness Raffle?

Postby Anonymousdragon101 » Sun May 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Last edited by Anonymousdragon101 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
FinleyOtego

Re: Anthro Dragoness Raffle?

Postby FinleyOtego » Sun May 24, 2009 2:13 pm

Right now Varka is tail deep in a pile of things that are all happening right this instant, so it might be a few days before he's got a chance to get anything serious written out about it.

On that note I'm sort of interested in hearing about it myself, even though I got in on the Beta already.
ImageImageImage
Altima

Postby Altima » Sun May 24, 2009 3:09 pm

I honestly thought that was purely just a "joke"/wishful thinking. Least, that's how it came off for me, just Varka mentioned it, and everyone twisted it into what it COULD be like, if they did try one.

I could be wrong, though... The smut-dragons under Varkas' control ARE sly ones... those sneaky, scalie bastards... XD
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Sun May 24, 2009 7:00 pm

IT'll happen, I just need to figure out the terms of it (and how to get some promotional use out of the opportunity)
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Kira Swiftpaw

Postby Kira Swiftpaw » Sun May 24, 2009 7:15 pm

I know this was also discussed elsewhere, and I haven't been on the forums for a few days or so, but as additional prizes, how about also tossing in a small glossy print of the Anthro Dragoness pinup and like a nice heavy sheet of paper or something with all the shop dragons' signatures (including Varka of course). I think it'd be a nice prize.

Along those lines, why not do this whole auction for the very first final/retail version of the Dragoness? Maybe type up a little certificate saying how that one is #0000 or something? I think that'd be a neat idea myself, or is that what this is all about?

>^.^<
Fursona: Kira Swiftpaw, white and blue striped tigsune!
rekohunter

Postby rekohunter » Mon May 25, 2009 4:04 pm

I suggested in the previous thread that it might be a good idea to bundle it with an anthro dragon. Like one of the adopt a toys you still have. Be a way to get more people to it.

On the art work note, if you have the anthro dragon and dragoness, why not have a special piece of the two dragons together?
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Mon May 25, 2009 4:13 pm

rekohunter wrote:On the art work note, if you have the anthro dragon and dragoness, why not have a special piece of the two dragons together?

I think Anthro Dragoness' mate should be the Bad Dragon... But it's a nice idea.
Have the art be for the eyes of the raffle's winner only for a limited time.
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Runa

Postby Runa » Tue May 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Freon Hotshot wrote:
rekohunter wrote:On the art work note, if you have the anthro dragon and dragoness, why not have a special piece of the two dragons together?

I think Anthro Dragoness' mate should be the Bad Dragon... But it's a nice idea.

have you actually looked at the anthro dragon and anthro dragoness art...do they not look like a couple?
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Tue May 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Runa wrote:
Freon Hotshot wrote:

have you actually looked at the anthro dragon and anthro dragoness art...do they not look like a couple?

Kind of... They look more like siblings... Maybe that AND a couple? Might piss some people off though XD

Bad Dragon is so awesome he's GOT to have the first female... (technically the first was Breeder's mate, but whatever...)
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Tue May 26, 2009 5:42 pm

I'd be interested in a raffle of kinds too, not much else to add. :)
Dragon Slayer

Postby Dragon Slayer » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:06 pm

I suggested in the previous thread that it might be a good idea to bundle it with an anthro dragon. Like one of the adopt a toys you still have. Be a way to get more people to it.

On the art work note, if you have the anthro dragon and dragoness, why not have a special piece of the two dragons together?

I Like That Idea. I also wounder if later on Bd would make Nice Art prints to come with the toys you order, Just an idea.. But I know I Would like prints of them hehe, not just some crapy print copy like my printer would print out hehe some thing nice.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”