Stashing toys and such securly

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Aesvitia

Stashing toys and such securly

Postby Aesvitia » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:08 pm

So my girlfriend has a problem. This year, I've bought her a bunch of sex toys, girlie clothes, panties etc, and now she's coming home from college and living in her mom's house for the summer. So she needs a place to stash the stuff in her room. (She's trans and not out, mom wouldn't approve of the clothes!) Her brother is snoopy, and already found the furry ears I made my girlfriend and tattled to their mom. Very embarrassing, and we don't want a repeat.

What I'm looking for is this. A large box that can be locked or have a lock attached to it. Big enough to hold some clothes. Like, the size of a small laundry hamper at least. It doesn't need to be a safe or need to stand up to much punishment. It just needs to be cheap, and lockable. Any ideas?
Keely

Re: Stashing toys and such securly

Postby Keely » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:25 pm

question. Do you have a drill? If so go to target or walmart or what have you, buy a bin and two small locks. Then drill a hole through the lid and lip of the bin and thread the locks through them. Then have her stick it under her bed!

Or have her keep some of it at your house. And sex toys are pretty easy to secure if her bed is up against a wall by sticking them in a pillowcase and tucking them in between the matress and bed frame on the wall side :) That's what I did for years until my parents stopped poking into my room and my collection outgrew the bed frame :D
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale
TrimShady

Postby TrimShady » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:31 pm

I'm not sure how cheap this actually is, depending on what materials you have access to, or if this could help.
But if possible you can get like an old trunk from like a thrift shop and convert it to hidden storage seating.
And hopefully no one would think it's anything else, plus trunks usually can have locks added, but the hidden storage might add extra protection if someone was to go as far as picking the lock?

Only suggesting because this is what I did, minus adding a lock. And it's pretty successful for not drawing suspcion.
Image There are bad ways to win— and good ways to lose. Image
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:32 am

I am currently having the same problem as your girlfriend, I live at home and share a room. I've managed to hide my elden and small bottles of lube but with my werewolf coming home soon I won't be able to hide him in the same place because there is only enough room for Xander my elden.

My mother is a bit of a snoop and my sis will have a field day picking on me if she found my mates. So what is a good thing to hide toys in that will stop snoops and is lockable.
Kinks: Knots/Comforting while knotted, Being mounted Doggy Style, Sub/dom, Furry/Zoo/Kemono Girl/Kemono Boys.
Owned toys :- Way to many to list.
Keely

Postby Keely » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:36 am

SnowLycan wrote:I am currently having the same problem as your girlfriend, I live at home and share a room. I've managed to hide my elden and small bottles of lube but with my werewolf coming home soon I won't be able to hide him in the same place because there is only enough room for Xander my elden.

My mother is a bit of a snoop and my sis will have a field day picking on me if she found my mates. So what is a good thing to hide toys in that will stop snoops and is lockable.

A small lockable toolbox is an option! But that might be too obvious....If you're a girly girl you might be able to get a locking jewelry box for kids and keep the toy in that!

And this idea isn't lockable but:
Here's another thing that worked for me for a while. Get a pillow pet and remove the butt tag. This should leave a hole into the toy. And you can just shove the toy in a ziploc into that (be careful cuz the stuffing likes to fall out and they pillow pet will be heavier than normal. You can also do this with stuffed animals that have opening mouths (like sharks). If you want something cleaner they DO sell throw pillows specifically for hiding sex toys in, but they're gonna be like $30 (just search "hide your vibe pillow") or you can figure out how to convert a pillow of your own.
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Well I say I am a bit of a tom boy, I don't really have many girly things except for large amounts of plushies. So the hide in a plushie might be an option. But might not be good idea if my mom has one of those random I will cleaned your room moments and finds said plushie.

I was thinking of one of those lockable flight cases but yet again might be to obvious. So I will try the plushie idea for now. Thanks Keely :glomp:
Kinks: Knots/Comforting while knotted, Being mounted Doggy Style, Sub/dom, Furry/Zoo/Kemono Girl/Kemono Boys.
samba1

Postby samba1 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:33 am

You can hide them in boxes, boxes that came from say electrical equipment.
I personally locked them in a cash box as shown below.
And then hide that cash box somewhere that's overlooked often.

However your mileage may vary.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Feels like years since I just... Sat down
Currently Own:
Medium Breeder in Natural Colour (8 Firmness)
Small Seadragon in Sly Midnight (8 Firmness)
Waiting On:
Nothing
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:48 pm

A cash box, hmmmm I think I'll give that a go and you can get it from staples to.
QueenCheetah

Postby QueenCheetah » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:23 pm

samba1 wrote:However your mileage may vary.

:lol: Nice.

I'm looking for a good box too; tired of my mom constantly finding my stuff (she's well-intended but it's just getting awkward). :? I've seen quite a few make-up boxes at big stores like KMart and the like- they're usually pretty cheap, but they aren't always lockable.

You can also try a toolbox like this one-
http://www.kmart.com/the-original-pink- ... 0P?prdNo=6

Probably a bit more heavy-duty. :)
All my posts are tl; dr.

Own:
The Ridgeback (thanks hazzardwolf!)
David the Werewolf (thanks MildWolf!)
Razor the Doberman (thanks Rund!)
Legacy Gryphon (thanks Harpy!)
Winston's Tail
Small Bruiser
Small Moko
Keely

Postby Keely » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:41 pm

QueenCheetah wrote:
samba1 wrote:However your mileage may vary.

:lol: Nice.

I'm looking for a good box too; tired of my mom constantly finding my stuff (she's well-intended but it's just getting awkward). :? I've seen quite a few make-up boxes at big stores like KMart and the like- they're usually pretty cheap, but they aren't always lockable.

You can also try a toolbox like this one-
http://www.kmart.com/the-original-pink- ... 0P?prdNo=6

Probably a bit more heavy-duty. :)

I wish my collection would still fit in a makeup box! (well not really but you know what I mean XD) I really need to get myself a bin but my room has very little storage space available so I'm kinda stuck :/
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:23 am

I know how you feel Keely Ever since buying a toy from B.D I have gone sex toy mad to feel all the different textures they can provide me. But the only thing stopping me is that of hiding them.
The Truth Teller

Postby The Truth Teller » Wed May 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Aesvitia wrote:So my girlfriend has a problem. This year, I've bought her a bunch of sex toys, girlie clothes, panties etc, and now she's coming home from college and living in her mom's house for the summer. So she needs a place to stash the stuff in her room. (She's trans and not out, mom wouldn't approve of the clothes!) Her brother is snoopy, and already found the furry ears I made my girlfriend and tattled to their mom. Very embarrassing, and we don't want a repeat.

What I'm looking for is this. A large box that can be locked or have a lock attached to it. Big enough to hold some clothes. Like, the size of a small laundry hamper at least. It doesn't need to be a safe or need to stand up to much punishment. It just needs to be cheap, and lockable. Any ideas?

You mean like a trunk or a chest..? Yeah, head down to a local resale shop and they'll probably have one their around 10 or 20 bucks... I have 3 of ( Two trunks, one chest) the chest I found but the trunks only cost me 5 dollars a piece and I always keep my valuable in them, secure under a lock of course...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Bad Dragon for being so kind and Helpful to me throughout the years!!

Wishlist: XL Spritz Soft, XL Tucker Soft, L Cole Soft, Xl Roland Soft, XL Gryphon Soft

Owns: -XL Nova, -XL Xar, XL Nocturne, -XL David, -XL Chance, -XL Naga, -XL Winston, -XL Cole, -XL Spritz, -XL Chance, XL Rex, -Large Legacy Chance, -Large Ridgeback, -Large Dolphin, -Large Water-Horse, -Large Razor, -Another Large Razor, -Large Rex, -Large Bruiser, -Legacy Janine and 1 -Medium Water-Horse (What a mouthful..)

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”