First-timer: Xenogon or Breeder?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
melonshark

First-timer: Xenogon or Breeder?

Postby melonshark » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Hello BD forums!

I just registered onto the site and after a long while of lurking, I decided I'm ready to buy my first toy. Looking through both here and the review thread, I have narrowed it down to two possible options: Either a medium xenogon or a small breeder, both in the 5/medium firmness.

To get an idea, I'm a female virgin with only a little experience in toying, but I want to try something different. I'm not looking for a toy suited for anal, but being able to double as external/clit stimulation is a huge plus. I think I am a little sensitive down there, but not enough to be an issue. With that, any advice/suggestions from veteran users would be really appreciated :smile:
Vitani

Re: First-timer: Xenogon or Breeder?

Postby Vitani » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:11 pm

You will definitely want a medium Xeno! 8D
Amazing texture for external (especially on the back of the head...mmmh, sometimes I just use that alone) And it doubles as a good training toy as the taper is gradual (:
melonshark

Postby melonshark » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Thank you for the quick reply! It's funny because the breeder was the toy I had my eye set on for the longest time, but after getting a better look at the xenogon, I realized it seems a lot more 'user-friendly' :B
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:18 pm

I'mkinda biased. The Xeno is my favorite toy. He was my first as well, and I've never regretted it. (:

The breeder looks fun too, but the small is really small, and the medium is pretty big, so I'm kinda stuck between sizes.
melonshark

Postby melonshark » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Haha, it's not a problem, actually I think the gradual tapering of the xeno would benefit me since I'm not 100% sure what I can take size-wise anyway. Thanks again!
samba1

Postby samba1 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:13 am

Let me add my experience since I did have both a small Breeder and a Medium Breeder.

The small breeder is a good first toy and warm up toy however get him in a 8 firmness since anything less is too squishy.

The medium breeder is gargantuan in comparison to his smaller sibling, a very nice toy, each nub gets bigger and more pleasurable, plus the 'S' shape does push on your sensitive parts, also he's very good warm up toy.

However I bought him in a 8 firmness which makes him more pleasurable but much much harder to knot, however he's extremely pleasurable to knot so in the end it's worth all that warm up. However I do recommend that you go with 5 Firmness.

Since I haven't had the Xenogon I cannot say what he's like but I can add a few thing you should consider.
1. Since you're going for the medium size and does not dimensionally differ much from the medium Breeder than get him in a 5 firmness.

2. Mediums are huge in comparison to the smaller toys so make sure you can take the size otherwise you may or may not be left disappointed/frustrated. I recommend that you start off with a small toy and then move up.

I had a Medium Seadragon but he was simply too huge for me, but he was the most pleasurable toy I ever had though. So I ended up selling him and downsizing to a small one. Now that I know what my size limits are.

BUT Since the Xenogon tapers quite nicely size may not even be an issue so I'd say go with what your heart tells you.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Feels like years since I just... Sat down
Currently Own:
Medium Breeder in Natural Colour (8 Firmness)
Small Seadragon in Sly Midnight (8 Firmness)
Waiting On:
Nothing
melonshark

Postby melonshark » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:10 pm

Thank you for the info! I shall definitely keep this in mind when making my decision :D

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”