Good vibrators to use with BD toys

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
vibranium_core

Good vibrators to use with BD toys

Postby vibranium_core » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:50 am

So, I recently got some of Bad Dragon's lovely dicks and while I am really enjoying them they are just not enough to get me over the edge on their own, so I've come to the conclusion that I'm probably in need of an actual, proper vibrator to use in conjunction with them. I was wondering if any of you lovely people would be able recommend some quality vibes that you've find work really well with your BD toys?

A bit more detail, I'm female so the vibe would be for clit/vaginal use. It would have to be a hypo-allergenic material like silicone, hard plastic, or metal because I have some pretty severe allergies, and I'd prefer something that was rechargeable so I'm not spending money on batteries all the time. I have no problem looking at models that are more expensive, because I'd rather have something of higher quality that will last.

And also, if any of you could recommend a good online store selling said vibes that is based inside of Canada, that'd be fantastic. The customs fees and shipping when I order something from the US is terrible, and if I could find a reputable online store that would ship within Canada and save me a ton of money, that'd be so awesome.

Thanks a bunch.
Tarukaja

Re: Good vibrators to use with BD toys

Postby Tarukaja » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:42 am

Hey, another Canadian, welcome! :3 As for webshops within Canada, here are a few I've bought from that have good prices and have had no issues with:
Pinkcherry.ca / Sinsations.ca - I think these two are the same site, but sometimes one will have sales and the other won't o.O They will also price match other Canadian webshops and give you an extra 10% discount!
Stagshop.com - when they have sales, there are some good deals; I recently got a rechargeable vibe from them for $35.
Lovedreamer.com - this site is a bit weird because there's no login system, but they have good prices and will price match other Canadian webshops.
CupidBoutique.com - bought from them once, no problems.
http://www.ohhhcanada.ca/products/hitachi-magic-wand - the cheapest I've found within Canada for the Hitachi Magic Wand, if you don't mind a corded vibe (also works as a regular massager, lol)
And if you don't want a Hitachi, you can go to Walmart.ca and get a Wahl massager for ~$35, I've heard lots of good stuff about it but I don't actually have one myself (it's also corded ^^; )

I'm pretty lazy so I use a vibrating ring that I put on my BD toys (its silicone too), but the bullet uses cell batteries and I've run out of them ^^; I have seen rechargeable silicone rings, but I dunno if they work for everyone, but it might be worth a try. Good luck! Hope this helps :3
Image Female \ Oblivious / Not Looking Image Digimon are the Champions~ | Avatar by Killveous!
TOYS FOR SALE! | Toy Collection! | Tarukaja's Tumbling
Mongrel Vixen

Postby Mongrel Vixen » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:18 pm

The hitachi is phenomenal, but very powerful and quite loud. It's also fairly bulky so it can get in the way of using toys properly.

I would partly recommend the We Vibe 3 ( http://we-vibe.com/we-vibe-3 )

Now, it's designed for couples however when I had the chance to try one out I found it interesting to insert the We Vibe then Slide my toys in along side of it. I had vibrations both internally and externally as well as using my toys along side of it. It's an interesting experience, but could potentially be uncomfortable for some.
Xanthos ✦ painted dog ✦ bisex/engaged ✦ bad dragon bitch ✦ Part time Pony-girl
Xannon

Postby Xannon » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:03 am

I like just using a bullet, personally. Like Vixxy said, place it right and the vibrations can carry both internally and externally. A bullet is pretty manageable, too, especially if you're working with a big toy. Besides, you can get a decent one for pretty cheap. I can't find the exact model that I use (It's pretty awesome), but I think this is the newest version of it: http://www.amazon.com/Tri-power-Multi-speed-5-Pulsatron-Bullet/dp/B002IY3NDW/ref=sr_1_8?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1370181056&sr=1-8&keywords=pulsatron
Female/24/Engaged <3

Image Image Image Image

You shouldn't have done that...
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:47 am

Mongrel Vixen wrote:The hitachi is phenomenal, but very powerful and quite loud. It's also fairly bulky so it can get in the way of using toys properly.

I would partly recommend the We Vibe 3 ( http://we-vibe.com/we-vibe-3 )

Now, it's designed for couples however when I had the chance to try one out I found it interesting to insert the We Vibe then Slide my toys in along side of it. I had vibrations both internally and externally as well as using my toys along side of it. It's an interesting experience, but could potentially be uncomfortable for some.

How noisy is the We vibe? Because I can't seem to get off with just my toys unless I am angling it wrong. Also actual clit stimulation is a tad painful for me but I know vibrations can get me off. Though vibrators are noisy and I am worried about getting caught.
Kinks: Knots/Comforting while knotted, Being mounted Doggy Style, Sub/dom, Furry/Zoo/Kemono Girl/Kemono Boys.
Owned toys :- Way to many to list.
Mongrel Vixen

Postby Mongrel Vixen » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:45 am

The We Vibe is pretty damn quiet, actually. It's very good!
Xanthos ✦ painted dog ✦ bisex/engaged ✦ bad dragon bitch ✦ Part time Pony-girl
RenascentBeing

Postby RenascentBeing » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:18 am

You can use just pretty much any vibe depending on how you use your BD toys. If, like me you just set and forget then bigger vibrators have more room. I do tend to think rumblier vibrations work best, because that way you work your clit from the inside and outside more effectively.

I usually, while riding a big toy, turn this one upside-down and use the smaller arm as a rudder on my mons pubis while using the bigger arm on my clit. I just leave the small arm off (too buzzy vibrations anyway), but turn up the big one all the way.

| My BD Checklist | Bio | Complete Toy Gallery | Reviews (coming soon) | For Sales | Looking to buys |

Avatar by Airless (occasionally defaced by Tommies), pixel dollie by Ange, thanks guys!
Saccillia

Postby Saccillia » Mon May 30, 2016 11:29 pm

RenascentBeing wrote:You can use just pretty much any vibe depending on how you use your BD toys. If, like me you just set and forget then bigger vibrators have more room. I do tend to think rumblier vibrations work best, because that way you work your clit from the inside and outside more effectively.

I usually, while riding a big toy, turn this one upside-down and use the smaller arm as a rudder on my mons pubis while using the bigger arm on my clit. I just leave the small arm off (too buzzy vibrations anyway), but turn up the big one all the way.

I have never thought of using a rabbit like that! This opens up so many possibilities!
Lvl: 1Image Class: Researcher/Explorer Image
Magenta

Postby Magenta » Tue May 31, 2016 10:08 pm

I have one of these!
https://www.honeybirdette.com/products/deedee

and I love it to BITS!

It has a really decent low rumble - none of that annoyingly high vibration that makes you numb or hurts after a few minutes.

And its a really decent small size too - light weight, can be held where you want it by just 1 or 2 fingertips. Can be used internally or externally. Waterproof, body safe silicone, and rechargeable. Easy to take with you on trips or hide in your purse.

And best of all.. its COMPLETELY SILENT! :bugeyed: .... I might not be.. but it is! *lol*
ImageImageImage Image
Wishlist: Small Nox, Small Blaze, Small Echo, Kage
Saccillia

Postby Saccillia » Tue May 31, 2016 10:23 pm

Magenta wrote:I have one of these!

and I love it to BITS!

It has a really decent low rumble - none of that annoyingly high vibration that makes you numb or hurts after a few minutes.

And its a really decent small size too - light weight, can be held where you want it by just 1 or 2 fingertips. Can be used internally or externally. Waterproof, body safe silicone, and rechargeable. Easy to take with you on trips or hide in your purse.

And best of all.. its COMPLETELY SILENT! :bugeyed: .... I might not be.. but it is! *lol*

I have done hours of research for rumbly vibes. Why have I never seen this before?! Now I must save up and keep an eye out for sales.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue May 31, 2016 10:34 pm

and I love it to BITS!

Suddenly deeply regretting my earlier in the year Lelo purchase. It's so hard and big it's useless to me for the g spot stuff it claims to be for. It isn't the loudest but it could probably be heard in the same room so I have to go to the bathroom to use it since my lover is often in our room.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Magenta

Postby Magenta » Tue May 31, 2016 11:42 pm

lovelyscales wrote:

and I love it to BITS!

Suddenly deeply regretting my earlier in the year Lelo purchase. It's so hard and big it's useless to me for the g spot stuff it claims to be for. It isn't the loudest but it could probably be heard in the same room so I have to go to the bathroom to use it since my lover is often in our room.

Aww!
I could literally use DeeDee laying next to my hubby and he'd never know I was using it. Ive held it next to my ear and still barely heard a thing.

My favorite way to use it is to hold it in place with just one finger (only lightly resting on me) and let the toy press it against those good spots - that works really well with both toys and my hubby too. As good as my hubby is, I could never climax in missionary.. I can with this. Every time.
ImageImageImage Image
Wishlist: Small Nox, Small Blaze, Small Echo, Kage
Narin

Postby Narin » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:22 am

If you're looking into We-Vibe, I'd really recommend the Touch or the Tango. I have the Touch myself and it's great - quiet, a good size, made of silicone, and very strong and rumbly. The shape works well for me, too. The only complaints I have is that the battery doesn't always last very long (I have a tendency to run it on the top speed for a pretty significant amount of time) and the charger is really finicky. The Tango has the same motor, but is smaller and made out of hard plastic. The nice thing about it is that you can use it to replace the standard bullet vibes that a lot of toys come with; I think it'd probably even fit into the Lil Vibes. The price is also really good for "luxury" vibrators - about $80 for the Tango and $100 for the Touch.

From some reviews, the We-Vibe itself tends to be a little finicky, and it's hard to get it in the right place. Also, the motor isn't as strong, so if you need a lot of power, then I'd go with one of their single-person vibes.

If you want to make a dildo vibrate, however, I'd have to recommend the Wahl. It's big and loud and attached to a cord, but it's very powerful, and if you stick the suction-cup shaped head onto the base of a dildo, it'll transmit the vibrations very well. Plus, I got mine at Walgreens for like $15. It can be a little overwhelming on its top speed, however, so I wouldn't really recommend it if you're new to vibrators.
Saccillia

Postby Saccillia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Narin wrote: The nice thing about it is that you can use it to replace the standard bullet vibes that a lot of toys come with; I think it'd probably even fit into the Lil Vibes.

EMMELINEPEACHES has said that the tango should fit into the lil'vibes series
URL: http://emmelinepeachesreviews.com/2015/10/14/toy-review-the-bad-dragon-lil-vibe-tongue/
Phaewryn

Postby Phaewryn » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:23 pm

I personally LOVE my Fairy Wand Mini. I got mine here: http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/m ... d-massager (there is a video on that page but here's a better review that shows it running: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC_V78Bq62E actually shows the slightly bigger one, but it's about the same in use)
Here's a CA store: http://sexyboutiquecanada.com/index.php ... duct_id=53 (I can't vouch for it, don't know it at all)
The vibrations on these things are BRUTAL (others describe it as "buzzy" and I guess that could be used too). If you want something a bit less like being punched in the clit with a horde of hornets, this wont be the one for you. Climax in 3, 2, 1 - but you have to really like it INTENSE (honestly, I can't even use it on high unless I'm tied down, every muscle in my body contracts under this thing, I probably look like I'm being electrocuted). It plugs in... I suggest getting an extension cord at the same time, the cord is only like 5 feet long. The head is hard plastic with a small amount of flex, it cleans right up with rubbing alcohol and a washcloth (or cotton balls). I have very sensitive skin and allergies, I can't even tolerate most water based lubes, but this has never caused me any irritation. I'd say it is the best vibe for people like me who have killed many of our nerves with decades of grinding. Not recommended for beginners.
Image Image Image Image
Androgyne/Fae/neko/ponygirl
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:42 pm

good vibes:

Wahl massager (strongest cheapest rumbliest vibe on the planet but tips have some pthalates in them, runs on a cord)
We-Vibe tango, touch, rave (great, waterproof, but expensive and difficult to charge)
Eroscillator (fucking fantastic, quiet!! but not waterproof and you can't sterilize it, runs on a cord)
Jopen things tend to be p good depending on the model, v cheap for the rumbles you get.
Lamourose Rosa, Denia, Vera, Prism V

I don't recommend LELO vibes because they're very buzzy externally imo.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
Saccillia

Postby Saccillia » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:27 am

marshmarshmarsh wrote:good vibes:

Wahl massager (strongest cheapest rumbliest vibe on the planet but tips have some pthalates in them, runs on a cord)
We-Vibe tango, touch, rave (great, waterproof, but expensive and difficult to charge)
Eroscillator (fucking fantastic, quiet!! but not waterproof and you can't sterilize it, runs on a cord)
Jopen things tend to be p good depending on the model, v cheap for the rumbles you get.

Bless you and your sugary goodness. Image
katze

Postby katze » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:19 pm

marshmarshmarsh wrote:good vibes:

That's weird, I love my lelo vibe and find it to be really rumbly rather than buzzy externally. Probably depends on which one you buy.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:07 pm

Another enthusiastic vote for the Tango (serious enthusiasm, I have 3). It's rumbly, waterproof, and not terribly expensive. Come As You Are in Toronto sells them, and they ship if you are not local.

I also thoroughly enjoy my Eroscillator, but it's expensive and I'm not as confident in my recommendation for it as it's not really a vibrator. But it's worth every cent if it's something that would work well for you. Spring for the marshmallow.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:40 pm

and I love it to BITS!

I came back to this thread specifically to find what you originally recommended. My wand is getting to be a royal PITA to use while toy-ing, and can't be used at all in doggy style because the wand is way too clunky. Nevermind the fact it leaves my bits numb, sometimes even my hand.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”