UPS help?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
ReptileArmy

UPS help?

Postby ReptileArmy » Thu May 28, 2009 7:11 pm

I ordered my BD dragoness toy but, it seems that BD sent it by UPS instead of USPS to my P.O. Box (I still have it from, my fleshlight era :P ), will UPS deliver to a P.O. Box or not?
Owns:
Dragoness Beta (blue)
Dragoness Normal (sunset)
Fleshlight Alien
Anthro Mare

Wants:

Feral Dragoness
Anthro Siberian Husky
Ruffe Husky

Re: UPS help?

Postby Ruffe Husky » Thu May 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Last time I tried to send something via UPS to a P.O. Box, they refused saying it must be sent USPS. That was like about 10 years ago, so it might have changed, but I don't know if it stayed the same. Worst that could happen is just that it will be sent back to Bad Dragon. My suggestion would be to submit a ticket ASAP. There is a chance they might be able to stop or retrieve the package before it officially enters UPS's hands.
Toys: Small Gryphon, Arctic Ice- April 2010 : Medium Gryphon, Arctic Ice- Feb. 2011 (Used)
Sex and Gender: Male
It's a pain in the rear (and not the good kind) to catch up on the forums after being gone for a little over two weeks.
ReptileArmy

Postby ReptileArmy » Thu May 28, 2009 8:57 pm

I sent a ticket like 15 min ago, but got no reply yet. Runa helped me send it and I assumed that since it was PO Box that they would send by USPS.
Owns:
Dragoness Beta (blue)
Fleshlight Alien
Anthro Mare

Wants:

Feral Dragoness
Anthro Siberian Husky
Reese

Postby Reese » Thu May 28, 2009 8:58 pm

IIRC, it's illegal for anyone other than USPS to deliver to a mail box... that's why all those guys that litter you door with ads don't just put them in the mail box.
I love the smell of fresh mold release in the morning.
Ruffe Husky

Postby Ruffe Husky » Fri May 29, 2009 6:33 am

Reese wrote:IIRC, it's illegal for anyone other than USPS to deliver to a mail box... that's why all those guys that litter you door with ads don't just put them in the mail box.

*bangs head against the wall* I knew this, I knew this. Can't believe that I forgot that messing with the mail system is a federal crime. So worst case, it is refused for delivery and has to be resent. Though what happens with shipping costs I'm not sure. Best case, it hasn't been sent out so they can easily make the change for the package.

ReptileArmy wrote:I sent a ticket like 15 min ago, but got no reply yet. Runa helped me send it and I assumed that since it was PO Box that they would send by USPS.

Even the anal god Runa must take time to rest and sleep. I'm sure someone will contact you and tell you for sure what the status on the package is, and the ways to fix it.

When I gave the wrong address on my order, I got lucky and got in contact with them before the package was sent on it's way by UPS and they were able to change the address without having to pay shipping costs again. It will really depend on what the status of the package is.
Toys: Small Gryphon, Arctic Ice- April 2010 : Medium Gryphon, Arctic Ice- Feb. 2011 (Used)
Sex and Gender: Male
It's a pain in the rear (and not the good kind) to catch up on the forums after being gone for a little over two weeks.
Runa

Postby Runa » Fri May 29, 2009 12:40 pm

crap, sorry guys, I can't be looking at tickets right now, but I will get to it soon, promise. please send me a PM telling me the details.
ReptileArmy

Postby ReptileArmy » Fri May 29, 2009 2:57 pm

Guys this is serious I need an answer, I said USPS on my order sheet but I get a e-mail that it has been shipped with UPS instead. I already sent a help ticket in, with my order number: 9394
Owns:
Dragoness Beta (blue)
Fleshlight Alien
Anthro Mare

Wants:

Feral Dragoness
Anthro Siberian Husky
Runa

Postby Runa » Fri May 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Well I don't know the answer, I'll get on it right now.
Maigo

Postby Maigo » Sun May 31, 2009 10:57 pm

Call UPS, they'll look the order up by tracking # or address
ReptileArmy

Postby ReptileArmy » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:59 am

I called UPS and I had the package re-routed to my house, everything is going smoothly. :)
Owns:
Dragoness Beta (blue)
Fleshlight Alien
Anthro Mare

Wants:

Feral Dragoness
Anthro Siberian Husky
Draken14

Postby Draken14 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:13 am

Eh, might as well pitch in with my problem rather than create a nearly identical thread.

So I ordered by UPS, and it got shipped on Friday night. I've got two questions. First of all, it hasn't updated since it left Phoenix. Is that because it's shipping from 1800 miles away, or... Second, where the heck can I see the estimated time to arrival?

#9308 - Medium Gryphon, custom fade (blue to dark blue). Review is here.
FinleyOtego

Postby FinleyOtego » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:07 pm

Sometimes the system doesn't update as it should. It happens.

The problem with that is the ETA is based off of how often the package updates in the system. Once you see a change in location it should update the eta on the website.
ImageImageImage
ReptileArmy

Postby ReptileArmy » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:32 pm

Draken14 wrote:Eh, might as well pitch in with my problem rather than create a nearly identical thread.

So I ordered by UPS, and it got shipped on Friday night. I've got two questions. First of all, it hasn't updated since it left Phoenix. Is that because it's shipping from 1800 miles away, or... Second, where the heck can I see the estimated time to arrival?

Where are you exactly? Because ordering by UPS ground will take alot longer like mine did, it took 4 days to just travel 2 states. If you live in another country most likely they will send it by cargo ship, if you did not order air or pay an extra toll. UPS sends stuff by ship a lot.
Owns:
Dragoness Beta (blue)
Fleshlight Alien
Anthro Mare

Wants:

Feral Dragoness
Anthro Siberian Husky
Draken14

Postby Draken14 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:50 pm

OMG IT UPDATED IT'S IN MY STATE NOW IT'LL BE HERE SOON LOLZ THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!

I live in northern IL (conveniently away from just about EVERYONE I know online). Still doesn't display the delivery date, but it's only about an hour and a half away now. Should be here either tomorrow or the day after.

#9308 - Medium Gryphon, custom fade (blue to dark blue). Review is here.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”