Custom Color Discussion

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
vixenvega

Re: Custom Color Discussion

Postby vixenvega » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:06 pm

Fableheart wrote:
vixenvega wrote:Any ideas for a split fade xl Trent?

Vasu's Copperhead colouration might look really nice.

I don't know if you can fade metallics, but a fade of the bronze-y colour from Turquoise with Halloween Black?

I'm bad at ideas ahhh

I like copperhead! I don't like the base for Trent, but I'm not sure what to replace it with.

Bronze to Halloween Black could be interesting, I can't picture it though.
Triplerubik

Postby Triplerubik » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Drazard wrote: :words:

Haha that's so cool! How much control do they have over custom decals like that? I love how both your toys came out with great style compared to your source. Could your Darth Maul have realistically had a light-yellow accent if you wanted it?

I followed your idea of giving them inspiration and decided mine will be nebula and other-spacey shit. I was thinking of antique silver as the main color, but it's not dark enough to be a starry background. I'm wondering if it would be possible for them to mix antique silver silicone with black silicone to create a starry main color, and then using pearlescent colors in a swirl for nebulae clouds and whatnot. But I have no idea what is too far-fetched and what's not, so I'm going to come up with ~4-5 schemes to propose and see what they think is realistic or would actually look cool on a toy.

Thanks so much!
Currently buried under a pile of silicon phalli.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:04 pm

Anyone know if it's possible to get cage in its original coloration?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:13 pm

lizardbreath wrote:Anyone know if it's possible to get cage in its original coloration?

Kage, you mean? The only way you're going to know for sure, is to ticket and ask. Anything we can say is going to be a guess. I mean, they can do one thing for one person, one day, and completely say "nah, we don't do that" the next.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:Anyone know if it's possible to get cage in its original coloration?

Kage, you mean? The only way you're going to know for sure, is to ticket and ask. Anything we can say is going to be a guess. I mean, they can do one thing for one person, one day, and completely say "nah, we don't do that" the next.

:doh:
Spellcheck is not my friend :unamused:

He's waaaaaay down on my list.
But if i do get around to asking cs I'll post the answer here
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
raspberrri

Postby raspberrri » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:42 pm

lizardbreath wrote:and this one was a custom
DSC02610.jpg

while, again, based on an image i had specific ideas for the placement of some of the drips :)

Both of your orders turned out amazing!
How did you go about ordering this custom? When I was looking at the options it said single color only for custom but yours looks like it has has 2 colors on the shaft.
I love the android for Razer from GLtAS cause the little side stripey is similar to his facial markings but I need more than one color. :X
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:09 pm

raspberrri wrote:
DSC02610.jpg

while, again, based on an image i had specific ideas for the placement of some of the drips :)

How did you go about ordering this custom? When I was looking at the options it said single color only for custom but yours looks like it has has 2 colors on the shaft.
I love the android for Razer from GLtAS cause the little side stripey is similar to his facial markings but I need more than one color. :X

Thank you :)

For customs... email them
They'll walk you through
Pretzal queen!!
[
raspberrri

Postby raspberrri » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:21 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
raspberrri wrote:
DSC02610.jpg

Thank you :)

For customs... email them
They'll walk you through

Cool, thank you! :)
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 am

Triplerubik wrote: :words:

They are much beloved toys in my collection! :) EE are actually willing to hand paint details in their molds; I believe hand painted details start at $15 per hand painted colour, but don't quote me on that. They've told me personally that surprise tiers never implement hand painting, so you have to contact them and get a quote for a custom if you want those sorts of details.

Definitely talk to EE about your ideas! They're great at telling you what is and isn't possible and are willing to implement a lot of interesting techniques. Do keep in mind that complex pours will come with a higher price tag, though. The surprise toys don't allow you to make any real specifications on patterns, etc - you can give them basic inspo (e.g. a character, a picture of a galaxy, etc.) and then it's all up to EE what they do with that inspo.

I hope you have a good experience with them when you order! :)
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:30 pm

I'm not sure this request would even be honored. Yet I had the most amazing idea for a 3 color marble of Giger Black/Jupiter/Fourth Kind. I'm not sure if they still take requests for 3 color marbles. They are all metallic/pearl though so I think it should be doable? I'm not even sure what model I'd get it on..probably small tubed Spritz or perhaps small tubed Nova. If those toys will be done with marbling and tubes that is.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Idra

Postby Idra » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:27 am

lovelyscales wrote:I'm not sure this request would even be honored. Yet I had the most amazing idea for a 3 color marble of Giger Black/Jupiter/Fourth Kind. I'm not sure if they still take requests for 3 color marbles. They are all metallic/pearl though so I think it should be doable? I'm not even sure what model I'd get it on..probably small tubed Spritz or perhaps small tubed Nova. If those toys will be done with marbling and tubes that is.

Since 4th kind is itself a two-color marble, that plus the other two colors is actually a 4 color marble and on a small toy, I'm not sure they'd be willing. You can definitely check but I'd be surprised if they agreed.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:26 am

Idra wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:I'm not sure this request would even be honored. Yet I had the most amazing idea for a 3 color marble of Giger Black/Jupiter/Fourth Kind. I'm not sure if they still take requests for 3 color marbles. They are all metallic/pearl though so I think it should be doable? I'm not even sure what model I'd get it on..probably small tubed Spritz or perhaps small tubed Nova. If those toys will be done with marbling and tubes that is.

Since 4th kind is itself a two-color marble, that plus the other two colors is actually a 4 color marble and on a small toy, I'm not sure they'd be willing. You can definitely check but I'd be surprised if they agreed.

Three color marbles are still offered, but the 4th Kind may be problematic.
As Idra said, it's already a marble, so that'd be four colors. There's also the issue of it being GITD, I don't think they'll marble GITD colors.
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:12 am

vixenvega wrote:
Idra wrote:

As Idra said, it's already a marble, so that'd be four colors. There's also the issue of it being GITD, I don't think they'll marble GITD colors.

Except Kaiju Aftermath! :D
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:24 am

marshmarshmarsh wrote:
vixenvega wrote:
Idra wrote:Since 4th kind is itself a two-color marble, that plus the other two colors is actually a 4 color marble and on a small toy, I'm not sure they'd be willing. You can definitely check but I'd be surprised if they agreed.

Except Kaiju Aftermath! :D

That's true!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

Idra wrote:Since 4th kind is itself a two-color marble, that plus the other two colors is actually a 4 color marble and on a small toy, I'm not sure they'd be willing. You can definitely check but I'd be surprised if they agreed.

Thanks! I was unaware that 4th Kind was a 2 color marble. I thought it was just that light GITD blue. I didn't look at the promotion page until now..my bad! I just want the pearly GITD light blue used in it then :nomnom:.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:33 am

lovelyscales wrote:

Thanks! I was unaware that 4th Kind was a 2 color marble. I thought it was just that light GITD blue. I didn't look at the promotion page until now..my bad! I just want the pearly GITD light blue used in it then :nomnom:.

did you ticket?
Pretzal queen!!
[
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:44 am

lizardbreath wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:

did you ticket?

Not yet, I need to decide which model to ask about.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:52 am

Does anyone have any outdoor photos of halloween black? I want to know if it seems like it could look like a latex :dukeretro: cheers!
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:54 am

Screamy wrote:Does anyone have any outdoor photos of halloween black? I want to know if it seems like it could look like a latex :dukeretro: cheers!

huh!

i'll go take one

with water and cat fur as a bonus!
:unamused: sorry
Attachments
DSC03220.jpg
Pretzal queen!!
[
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:03 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Screamy wrote:Does anyone have any outdoor photos of halloween black? I want to know if it seems like it could look like a latex :dukeretro: cheers!

huh!

i'll go take one

with water and cat fur as a bonus!
:unamused: sorry

Thanks! :D Gorgeous colour
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”