Custom Color Discussion

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
katze

Re: Custom Color Discussion

Postby katze » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:48 pm

antifurry wrote:I was interested in getting a moko in split fade with either blue skink (tongue signature base) or onyx base, and a cyan to magenta fade. I was trying to decide which base and also which way the fade should go. Thoughts?

The concept is this:

► Show Spoiler

I prefer the blue on top of the pink.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Trying to decide what I want in opal!!

Of course mini sleipnir isn't able to have opal... augh... and of course meng is so expensive now!!! ugh!!
pretzal maybe... medium/large tako maybe... XL ika would be ridiculously big, but also almost $300, so no....
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
LadyStorm

Postby LadyStorm » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:59 am

I'm surprised I haven't seen any posts in the thread about someone wanting an Alduin themes dick.

Well Imma chance that lol

I was thinking of a Nova with either a really dark red to black fade, or maybe black with a red highlight. If someone could do a mockup I would greatly appreciate it!
Attachments
Dragons-of-Skyrim-Alduin.jpg
Ref pic if it helps
| 21 | Demisexual/panromantic |Own 53 toys |
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:12 pm

LadyStorm wrote:I'm surprised I haven't seen any posts in the thread about someone wanting an Alduin themes dick.

I was thinking of a Nova with either a really dark red to black fade, or maybe black with a red highlight. If someone could do a mockup I would greatly appreciate it!

A dark red to black fade would look great, I think. As for black with a red highlight, I doubt BD will do that since highlights tend to be tied to specific pre-selected colors and I don't think they'll do highlights in just any color on top of just any other color.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:33 pm

Is there a blank template for Nova around? Seems like the template links are defunct.

N'ghft uln, nogephaii ahf' c' ah
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Is there a blank template for Nova around? Seems like the template links are defunct.

These work?
https://forums.bad-dragon.com/download/file.php?id=90784&mode=view
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:01 am

It's okay in a pinch, but it's really best to have the Photoshop files with separate layers for different elements.
Nyan

Postby Nyan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:46 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:It's okay in a pinch, but it's really best to have the Photoshop files with separate layers for different elements.

It seem all the links are broken on the appropriate thread...
viewtopic.php?f=127&t=11203
I have Nox, it would be cool if everybody could tell the ones they saved and that we put them together and ask a mod to edit the first post?
English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes~
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:14 pm

LadyStorm wrote:I'm surprised I haven't seen any posts in the thread about someone wanting an Alduin themes dick.

Made an attempt here... I can make adjustments if needed, let me know.
Attachments
nova_fade.jpg
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:31 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Does anyone know of any promo colors that feature 2 or 3 of the colors bright green, orange, and/or royal purple in any combination?
Or have an idea for a (not too expensive) custom for a mini echo featuring those colors?

That Royal Trident color was orange and green together.
Nixy Neon

Postby Nixy Neon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:07 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Does anyone know of any promo colors that feature 2 or 3 of the colors bright green, orange, and/or royal purple in any combination?
Or have an idea for a (not too expensive) custom for a mini echo featuring those colors?

Teamwork is bright green and a darker purple. For royal purple maybe the Egg Plug's natural or Saturn? There aren't too many oranges, but maybe Sun or the orange from the Carrot Cake dessert color?
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:

Yep, found two! I knew I had seen this before...

redblack.jpg

redblack2.jpg
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:05 pm

I'm looking for a suitable metallic/shimmery Red/Crimson and Gold/Orange to use as either a marble or a fade on the shaft of a Halloween Black-based Austin; anyone have any ideas?

I was thinking maybe this red only with gold dazzle added, marbled with Glyph's head gold?

Or maybe Glyph's signature's shaft only as a marble, with the halloween black base?

This is for a hellhound character.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:18 pm

What color leaves would look better on a Hanns with a 3rd kind flower
5th kind or glowing Geiger green?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:29 pm

lizardbreath wrote:What color leaves would look better on a Hanns with a 3rd kind flower

I would go with a glowing Giger green! You have done one already with the leaves being in 5th kind so why not mix it up? :smilenox:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:46 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:What color leaves would look better on a Hanns with a 3rd kind flower

I would go with a glowing Giger green! You have done one already with the leaves being in 5th kind so why not mix it up? :smilenox:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Good point :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
LadyStorm

Postby LadyStorm » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:59 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:

I love it! I'm not getting him until December, and hoping they will do colored highlights then, if not then I'll just get a fade. Thank you so much!
| 21 | Demisexual/panromantic |Own 53 toys |
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:10 am

LadyStorm wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:

I love it! I'm not getting him until December, and hoping they will do colored highlights then, if not then I'll just get a fade. Thank you so much!

Did you see the pics I posted? They basically had a Nova in adoptions that looked like that already :)
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:23 am

the purple color.....
is that a standard color i can order?
I don't recognize it :(
Pretzal queen!!
[
katze

Postby katze » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:37 am

lizardbreath wrote:Image

the purple color.....
is that a standard color i can order?
I don't recognize it :(

Looks like the purple from Nox's signature imo.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”