Custom Color Discussion

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
clearliquidity

Re: Custom Color Discussion

Postby clearliquidity » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Okay, this is a really dumb question, but how do I insert photos that are files and not links?
Female / Straight / Not a Furry (or anything close to one) / Checklist

My Ideal Toy: 5-6" useable length, 1.6-1.85" max width, suction cup compatible, not highly tapered, no knot, no balls
MistKitty

Postby MistKitty » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Not dumb!

Below the Reply Box and the 3 "Save", "Preview", "Submit" buttons, there are two tabs - "Options" and "Upload Attachment". Just click that tab, upload the file, and place incline into the reply box - walla~
flamemarbleduke.jpg

Penis :D
Dreaming Doll

Postby Dreaming Doll » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:27 pm

MistKitty wrote:flamemarbleduke.jpg

Like having sex with lava. :shock:

So! I just ordered this.

eldenfade.png

Pastel fairy dick, come to meeeee. 8D I'm really hoping they can make it look similar to this flop I saw today in terms of that nice pearly shininess.
Call me Pixie. I'm a magical girl from the sparkle dimension!

... I wish. You can still call me Pixie, though. ♥
clearliquidity

Postby clearliquidity » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Tentacle Color 1 - Naivete - Iris Moon - Sky Air.png
Tentacle Color 1 - Naivete - Iris Moon - Sky Air.png (4.92 KiB) Viewed 4139 times

Surprisingly, the aqua showed up barely in the base and the purple didn't show up at all, despite the purple being darker. I didn't realize how light the aqua actually was until uploading this.

But the purple and white marble looked really cool on the little square in my order list.

My Ideal Toy: 5-6" useable length, 1.6-1.85" max width, suction cup compatible, not highly tapered, no knot, no balls
Donut

Postby Donut » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:27 pm

I have like 80 million ideas in my head. Sometimes inspired by random fictitious characters.
Have a togepi duke and a patamon cockatrice. I don't think they can do more than 3 colors in a fade, so patamon might not be possible, but I'm having fun and willing to simplify the color scheme if needed.
togepenis2x.jpg

patamondick3x.jpg

Also, Dreaming Doll I love those colors!
Keely

Postby Keely » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Donut wrote:I have like 80 million ideas in my head. Sometimes inspired by random fictitious characters.
Have a togepi duke and a patamon cockatrice. I don't think they can do more than 3 colors in a fade, so patamon might not be possible, but I'm having fun and willing to simplify the color scheme if needed.
togepenis2x.jpg

patamondick3x.jpg

Also, Dreaming Doll I love those colors!

hnnng I've seen like 4 cockatrices with orange recently and it REALLY makes me want to order another medium, just in a 3/8 split so it's easier on my poor vagina ;^; I just *flails* I really can't make up my mind on what dicks I want
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale
Alexander

Postby Alexander » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Would anyone mind mocking up a couple of Ridgebacks for me? I have a dream cock in mind, and I have the basic colors chosen... But I'm not sure how I want the marble to be.

140EC9.png
140EC9.png (11.76 KiB) Viewed 4094 times

I'd like a light blue, cyan, or white highlight to it (maybe sloppy seconds?) but omg I'm so indecisive asdkhfaksr
I also think the Pride Streak marbling would awesomeeee
so yeah if anyone would be willing to mock up a couple of Ridgey's for me that would be fantastic thank you so much ;u;
[url=http://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3564&p=731585#p731585]Toy Checklist[/url] || [url=http://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6911&p=757809#p757809]Toy Gallery[/url] || [url=http://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5289&p=739140#p739140]BD Bio[/url]
MistKitty

Postby MistKitty » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Dreaming Doll wrote:
MistKitty wrote:flamemarbleduke.jpg

Like having sex with lava. :shock:

Pastel fairy dick, come to meeeee. 8D I'm really hoping they can make it look similar to this flop I saw today in terms of that nice pearly shininess.

That's how I like it~ I just wonder if they can do a marble like that -fingers crossed-

Fairy dicks! Pretty! I love fairy dicks, and unicorn dicks, but somehow always end up with lava-ish mock ups xD
If you want a pearl color, you have to let them know. If it's custom, they can do it :D Send in a ticket and attach that Ridgeback picture, to let them know what you want it to look like.

clearliquidity wrote:Surprisingly, the aqua showed up barely in the base and the purple didn't show up at all, despite the purple being darker. I didn't realize how light the aqua actually was until uploading this.

But the purple and white marble looked really cool on the little square in my order list.

I made my own swatch of my Clayton colors (3 color marble with highlight) and put a box of your colors over the ones similar to mine.

ClaytonSwatch.jpg

You think my colors would be fine? :?

Donut wrote:I have like 80 million ideas in my head. Sometimes inspired by random fictitious characters.
Have a togepi duke and a patamon cockatrice.

That Duke <3 A fairy dick with an engorged head.. -fans self-

Keely wrote:I just *flails* I really can't make up my mind on what dicks I want

^This is me. Keely, why didn't you tell me you were me?
Also, I've noticed orange is quickly becoming one of my favorite colors..
clearliquidity

Postby clearliquidity » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:15 pm

MistKitty wrote:I made my own swatch of my Clayton colors (3 color marble with highlight) and put a box of your colors over the ones similar to mine.

ClaytonSwatch.jpg

You think my colors would be fine? :?

That would probably work. The fact your aqua isn't super dark is probably good because it will be a highlight. Are you pearling that, too, or just the marbling colors?

MistKitty

Postby MistKitty » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:37 pm

clearliquidity wrote:That would probably work. The fact your aqua isn't super dark is probably good because it will be a highlight. Are you pearling that, too, or just the marbling colors?

Phew! That's a relief.
I considered it, but I'm thinking I'll just have the marble colors pearl. I'm going for an opal/icicle look and I think the highlight would look awesome over the marbled pearls, probably more so if it weren't pearl itself.
MistKitty

Postby MistKitty » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Alexander wrote:Would anyone mind mocking up a couple of Ridgebacks for me?

I'd like a light blue, cyan, or white highlight to it (maybe sloppy seconds?) but omg I'm so indecisive asdkhfaksr
I also think the Pride Streak marbling would awesomeeee

It's a good day when you color some cocks~
marble.jpg
Marble

pridemarble.jpg
Pridestreak

reversepridemarble.jpg
Reverse Pridestreak

drippymarble.jpg
Drippy Marble

reverseDrippypridemarble.jpg
Drippy Pridestreak

highlightedmarble.jpg
Highlighted Marble

reversehighlightpridemarble.jpg
Highlighted Pridestreak

Never done a pridestreak mockup before, so it may look off. But hopefully these help you choose which option you want. There are a lot to choose from, so I feel ya.
If you wanna see what the other pridestreak looks like under the highlights, let me know.
Dreaming Doll

Postby Dreaming Doll » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:33 pm

MistKitty wrote:Fairy dicks! Pretty! I love fairy dicks, and unicorn dicks, but somehow always end up with lava-ish mock ups xD
If you want a pearl color, you have to let them know. If it's custom, they can do it :D Send in a ticket and attach that Ridgeback picture, to let them know what you want it to look like.

Did so when I ordered. :3 They just haven't gotten back to me yet. I'm sure they're quite busy with flops and this sale. xD

Loving that reverse pridestreak, MistKitty. :o I had not heard of this coloration. Normally I'm not huge on marbles, but that has some potential. I should also look more into marbles of very close shades. I think the "splotchiness" of very contrasting marbles is what tends to turn me off, but similar shades might produce a nice mottling effect. * o* Or maybe a pale color with white or silver metallic marbled in...
Call me Pixie. I'm a magical girl from the sparkle dimension!

... I wish. You can still call me Pixie, though. ♥
FluffyFaline

Postby FluffyFaline » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:59 pm

I've been taking requests for templates over at my dongles tumblr

Bonus feraligatr cock:

Last edited by FluffyFaline on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FluffyFaline

Postby FluffyFaline » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:01 pm

aaaaand:

ImageImage

ImageImage
MistKitty

Postby MistKitty » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Dreaming Doll wrote:Did so when I ordered. :3

Loving that reverse pridestreak, MistKitty. :o I had not heard of this coloration. Normally I'm not huge on marbles, but that has some potential. I should also look more into marbles of very close shades. I think the "splotchiness" of very contrasting marbles is what tends to turn me off, but similar shades might produce a nice mottling effect. * o* Or maybe a pale color with white or silver metallic marbled in...

Ah, ok! That's good :)

Thanks~ It's one of the "exclusive" types of coloring, like Magma Drake for Clayton, or Sloppy Seconds for Vergil. Pridestreak is for the Moko, the mockup is just in different colors. Marble is hit or miss for me. Some look amaaazing, others are just :| It can also depend on how tight the marble ends up being (which the dragons never give a guarantee on). There's a ton of variety with marbles, so I never knock it completely :D

FluffyFaline wrote:I've been taking requests for templates over at my [url=fuffline.tumblr.com]dongles tumblr[/url]

Dat Xeno <3
Whenever I try to do a mock up of the Xeno, it never turns out how I want it to. For some odd reason :mystery:
That Xeno is unf. What are the colors for it? Swatch is where, Fluffy :tinfoil:
thatscaliekid

Postby thatscaliekid » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:38 pm

I'm curious how that yellowish orange to black fade would turn out on the xeno
Male, BI, dedicated to my wonderful mate <3

I have what science calls a "megarectum" :lol:
FluffyFaline

Postby FluffyFaline » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:51 pm

I can't tell the hex code for the colour in my drawing program, so I never really do swatches sorry >.>
It's a black to bright orange gradient with a yellow highlight
MistKitty

Postby MistKitty » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:17 pm

What program do you use? You could always just do little circles of the different colors on the side, and others can just use an eye dropper tool to pick it up. It's hard to pinpoint which part to pick the color up when it's all blended in and/or shaded.

But I love this color scheme very much <3
FluffyFaline

Postby FluffyFaline » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:20 pm

xenogonpredakingswatch.png
xenogonpredakingswatch.png (8.71 KiB) Viewed 4039 times

Will that do? That's an approximation but it should be pretty accurate.
MistKitty

Postby MistKitty » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Yees, it will! Thanks!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”