Custom Color Discussion

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
lizardbreath

Re: Custom Color Discussion

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:05 am

ok..... new small nova
planning stage!

this is my ghost nox

3 color marble using End of Days silver, Rowan's stormy grey (semi translucent) and a white pearlescent color

I'm thinking of a split fade of the stormy grey and the pearlescent white with the dark silver base

orrrrrrrr
replace the pearl white with diamond?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Duncan Cahokian

Postby Duncan Cahokian » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:05 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:
FlyingFur wrote:
katze wrote:
They can do marble bases! You just have to ask to make sure they can do it on the model you want.

$45 dollar color. Plus the $45 in Extras. My wallet is going to hurt. :surprised:

I would look at all the regular colors they have for the other dicks and see if one fits? That way you get a more complex design for the same amount of money? My custom split was $30 extra, even though one of those colors was garnet and the other was shiny.

But it's up to you, and it's certainly worth ticketing! :) A SU Garnet dong sounds amazing!

I think I'll stick with my split fade. I only have to pay the $80 for all the add ons amd color because my Love has decided to help me out!
You know what the best thing about hitting rock bottom is? There only one way to go, and that's UP! -Buster Moon
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Hey all! If anyone wants to take a crack at it, I'm trying to decide if I should (if possible) get either: a Roland with an Infinity Star shaft and a marble of Diamond and All That Glitters on the base OR Infinity Star shaft and All That Glitters base. If I can see a mockup of each, that would be awesooooome! Thank you to whoever might decide to do this!
Panzellie

Postby Panzellie » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:27 pm

Hi guys! Ok, I am completely new to GITD colors but honestly don't know much about them, color wise. I checked out the GITD Thread for more ideas and fell in love with the stuff there.

What do you guys think of a Nox with a *Starlight Glow blue shaft and a purple Nocturn's signature base?
I put in a ticket so now I am just waiting to see if it can be approved (I really hope so!)

I am not too familiar with the colorations so if you guys know any other Purple and Blue colorations I can look to, I would love to see!
I have traded with CometSuicide
Bought from Magenta, Memphs, Hereticblood, and Sirion
Sold to Mikeman4290, Keely, Nickooru, and Asteraphoenix x2
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:42 pm

They won't do Nocturne's signature as a base because it features a highlight, and nothing with a highlight can be customised.

If you want purple that glows, you could try the one from Redemption Purple's shaft.
Panzellie

Postby Panzellie » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:56 pm

Luxx wrote:They won't do Nocturne's signature as a base because it features a highlight, and nothing with a highlight can be customised.

If you want purple that glows, you could try the one from Redemption Purple's shaft.

Thanks for the feedback! And aww that is a shame to hear because I really love that Signature but want a little bit "extra" with it.
I well amend my ticket and request Redemption Purple as a base and Starlight Glow as the shaft, though :)
Or maybe just a purple color in daylight and accept a green GITD base; it still fits the character concept in my mind :blush:
I have traded with CometSuicide
Bought from Magenta, Memphs, Hereticblood, and Sirion
Sold to Mikeman4290, Keely, Nickooru, and Asteraphoenix x2
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:58 pm

soooo I'm not going to lie....I want some kind of dick from BD, FB or EE that will remind me of Guzma from Pokemon...yes I got a thing for him lmao but what are your alls ideas on it lol like color wise and what model do you all think would be a good toy to grab for him
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:35 am

Splicer-Gene27 wrote:soooo I'm not going to lie....I want some kind of dick from BD, FB or EE that will remind me of Guzma from Pokemon...yes I got a thing for him lmao but what are your alls ideas on it lol like color wise and what model do you all think would be a good toy to grab for him

F-B isn't doing guided mysteries or customs atm. E-E does some pretty deluxe surprises plus some real nice customs. And has human and humanoid models. Wraith could be a fitting choice. B-D has UF, Pierce if you don't mind looser/blockier marbles. For colors I'd say a light pink toy with black and white or black/white/gray marbled base could work. Or full toy marble of black/white or opaque/silver. With EE you may be able to get a striped toy.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
OrphicWounds

Postby OrphicWounds » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:33 am

Hey Im trying to come up with a nice Pretzel color scheme, but fuck the gods, they dont offer fade or any unique designs just for Pretzel anymore. For the most part, marbles dont quite sell me either. I see the odd marble that looks gorgeous but its very hit and miss for me. Im kind of a pink to purple guy, in that fade. haha
Does anyone have any marbled Pretzels to show me the light? They have some potentially nice ones like a marbled 4th and 5th kind which caught my attention but also didnt have me sold..
Id really like to see all the Pretzels you have.
Pleasure is the road to happiness! People talk about filling the void as if its a bad thing, its actually full of nerve endings. :misc13:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:40 am

OrphicWounds wrote:Hey Im trying to come up with a nice Pretzel color scheme, but fuck the gods, they dont offer fade or any unique designs just for Pretzel anymore. For the most part, marbles dont quite sell me either. I see the odd marble that looks gorgeous but its very hit and miss for me. Im kind of a pink to purple guy, in that fade. haha
Does anyone have any marbled Pretzels to show me the light? They have some potentially nice ones like a marbled 4th and 5th kind which caught my attention but also didnt have me sold..
Id really like to see all the Pretzels you have.

Lizardbreath here is a queen of Pretzals! Owning many pretty Pridestreak ones. I'd say go the Pridestreak route. Even if it fails it tends to result in a gorgeous marble you can't ask for as a custom otherwise. Or if highlights are available on the model I bet Magma Drake/Novturne's Signature/SteamPunk Stud would all look lovely on Pretzal :smilenox:.
OrphicWounds

Postby OrphicWounds » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:45 am

[/quote]Lizardbreath here is a queen of Pretzals! Owning many pretty Pridestreak ones. I'd say go the Pridestreak route. Even if it fails it tends to result in a gorgeous marble you can't ask for as a custom otherwise. Or if highlights are available on the model I bet Magma Drake/Novturne's Signature/SteamPunk Stud would all look lovely on Pretzal :smilenox:.[/quote]

I just double checked... I dont think any of those are available options right now..
Pleasure is the road to happiness! People talk about filling the void as if its a bad thing, its actually full of nerve endings. :misc13:
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:51 am

OrphicWounds wrote:
Lizardbreath here is a queen of Pretzals! Owning many pretty Pridestreak ones. I'd say go the Pridestreak route. Even if it fails it tends to result in a gorgeous marble you can't ask for as a custom otherwise. Or if highlights are available on the model I bet Magma Drake/Novturne's Signature/SteamPunk Stud would all look lovely on Pretzal :smilenox:.[/quote]

I just double checked... I dont think any of those are available options right now..[/quote]
You have to order specials like that via a customer service ticket.
Pretzal does take highlights, really well too. Magma Drake is not an option however as it is a split. Janine's Fire color is the same yellow with red highlight if that's something you'd want.
OrphicWounds

Postby OrphicWounds » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:04 am

Ok well Im gonna have to peek around for more images like that and see what i can do, cause the highlights look really good but Im not quite down for the fire scheme. Grimm Spindle looks very pretty. I was kind of hoping for something dark and purple/pink. Im still figuring out what all of these options are, especially the unlisted ones.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:11 am

OrphicWounds wrote:Ok well Im gonna have to peek around for more images like that and see what i can do, cause the highlights look really good but Im not quite down for the fire scheme. Grimm Spindle looks very pretty. I was kind of hoping for something dark and purple/pink. Im still figuring out what all of these options are, especially the unlisted ones.

Have a look through here: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=24589
Obviously, the fades are out but there are a lot of marbles in there. Plus most of lizardbreath's Pretzals are in there including a Steampunk Stud highlight.
OrphicWounds

Postby OrphicWounds » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:19 am

thats perfect, your amazing. im gonna fly though this. some of these are so pretty, sometimes its really up to luck.
Laz

Postby Laz » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:19 pm

Has anyone tried ticketing for a fade on Pretzel, or do they just straight up not do it anymore?
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:47 pm

vixenvega wrote:
OrphicWounds wrote:Ok well Im gonna have to peek around for more images like that and see what i can do, cause the highlights look really good but Im not quite down for the fire scheme. Grimm Spindle looks very pretty. I was kind of hoping for something dark and purple/pink. Im still figuring out what all of these options are, especially the unlisted ones.

Have a look through here: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=24589
Obviously, the fades are out but there are a lot of marbles in there. Plus most of lizardbreath's Pretzals are in there including a Steampunk Stud highlight.

Hallo
Late to the discussion :doh:
Orphic.. feel free to pm me about pretzals :widesmile:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
OrphicWounds

Postby OrphicWounds » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:31 pm

Laz wrote:Has anyone tried ticketing for a fade on Pretzel, or do they just straight up not do it anymore?

I made a request, I havnt finalized my order, but they said they would possibly attempt a fade. they also said I could get a 3 color marble when I asked, though there were some circumstances.
Raven

Postby Raven » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:56 pm

I recently asked through ticket some questions regarding customs, so I will post the answers here, since they might be useful.
I can't guarantee that they won't change, it's just the information that is true right now.

You can't order a checkerboard pattern with custom colors, currently only available ones are both Jester's Queen colors and they cost 30$.

Jester's Queen is GITD. The pink glows aqua and the blue glows blue.

Crocodile Tears has a weak GITD effect. The dark green glows blue and the tan glows green.

2015 Alexandrite colors cost: 2-color 30$, 3-color 60$. The effect cannot be done in any other colors.

Pride Streak costs the same as a Marble (20$). It also is a subject of an Attempt Disclaimer.

No Mini toys can have a fade (not even with a disclaimer).

Soft Stan in any size cannot have a fade.

Changing an already existing highlight is impossible, including not having a Split base or removing colors from Opal.

Toys that don't support highlights: Rex, Fenrir, the Guardian, Pearce and Blaze

Adding Spooky or Sloppy Seconds costs additional 10$.

Metallic and Pearly means pretty much the same but Pearly colors tend to have a softer effect and Metallics tend to be more vibrant.

You can't choose the color of metallic pigment used in custom Metallics.

Artisan decides how much of metallic pigment will be used in a Custom Metallic Color.

You can't order a custom metallic GITD. (no idea if you can order a custom matte GITD)

List of Pearly/Metallic GITD colors: 4th kind (blue > aqua, blue > blue), 5th kind (light green > purple, dark green > green), Crocodile Tears (dark green > blue, tan > green), Jester's Queen (pink > aqua, blue > blue), 2015 Bright Blade Colors (blue > blue, red > yellow-ish, green > green), Hot Zone - Nocturne's Natural (red > green-ish), Ika's Natural (sand > purple, blue > aqua)

(not confirmed) Ordering Signature colors (those that cost 30$) on different toys costs 35$.
Female, My toys: (all in soft, details under Spoiler)
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Raven wrote:I recently asked through ticket some questions regarding customs, so I will post the answers here, since they might be useful.

Thank you so very much :widesmile:!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”