Custom Color Discussion

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
BahamutRegent

Re: Custom Color Discussion

Postby BahamutRegent » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:36 pm

I want a toy in Opal, Thinking either Ridley or Kage. MAybe Slepnir. I can't really decide.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:43 pm

BahamutRegent wrote:I want a toy in Opal, Thinking either Ridley or Kage. MAybe Slepnir. I can't really decide.

Have you checked out the Show Me Your Opals thread? There's a few pics of an Opal Ridley and Opal Sleipnir in there.

And there's an opal kage on the Show Me Your Kages thread as well.

Good luck deciding :laugh: They all look nice
BahamutRegent

Postby BahamutRegent » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:20 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
BahamutRegent wrote:I want a toy in Opal, Thinking either Ridley or Kage. MAybe Slepnir. I can't really decide.

Have you checked out the Show Me Your Opals thread? There's a few pics of an Opal Ridley and Opal Sleipnir in there.

And there's an opal kage on the Show Me Your Kages thread as well.

Good luck deciding :laugh: They all look nice

That Ridley! like holy cow. that is on the list.

In that case any good colors for Kage or Sleipnir?
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:49 pm

BahamutRegent wrote:That Ridley! like holy cow. that is on the list.

It really depends what you're looking for, so I wouldn't really know what to recommend right off the bat. :psyduck:

But a trip to the BD Gallery thread is a good place to look for some color ideas.
BahamutRegent

Postby BahamutRegent » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:12 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
BahamutRegent wrote:That Ridley! like holy cow. that is on the list.

It really depends what you're looking for, so I wouldn't really know what to recommend right off the bat. :psyduck:

But a trip to the BD Gallery thread is a good place to look for some color ideas.

I'm not too picky, as long as it's not pink. I think Shimmerscale would look cool on kage, I might just get Sleipnir in his signature.
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:26 pm

Thinking about selling a couple of my toys to get a Nova or Flint in the David's Muzzle signature, lunar lupine i think its called?
does anyone have pics of it on other models for me to see before i do decide its what i want?
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
reine

Postby reine » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:17 pm

meatloaf wrote:Thinking about selling a couple of my toys to get a Nova or Flint in the David's Muzzle signature, lunar lupine i think its called?
does anyone have pics of it on other models for me to see before i do decide its what i want?

Just as a heads-up when you order, Lunar Lupine (the old signature for David's Muzzle) was just a metallic light silver marbled with metallic black. I'm not sure if the silver is translucent or not?? I thought it was, but my Trent that's supposed to have a Lunar Lupine shaft is a plain metallic marble, so :mystery: idk if they messed up on it or if it's supposed to be an ordinary metallic marble.

David's Muzzle's new signature was added after the site update, so it doesn't have a fancy name. :(
:psyduck:
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:22 pm

reine wrote:
meatloaf wrote:Thinking about selling a couple of my toys to get a Nova or Flint in the David's Muzzle signature, lunar lupine i think its called?

Just as a heads-up when you order, Lunar Lupine (the old signature for David's Muzzle) was just a metallic light silver marbled with metallic black. I'm not sure if the silver is translucent or not?? I thought it was, but my Trent that's supposed to have a Lunar Lupine shaft is a plain metallic marble, so :mystery: idk if they messed up on it or if it's supposed to be an ordinary metallic marble.

David's Muzzle's new signature was added after the site update, so it doesn't have a fancy name. :(

oh thanks, and ya i saw your trent while looking for pics and it looked different on the site pic for the signature.
i really like the way it looks but im nervous to order it for one, because i cant find anyone whos done it before, 2 their terrible custom pours of latley..

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:29 pm

I have a pearce thats a marble of the david's signature muzzle colors, and it's absolutely goooorgeous

► Show Spoiler
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:17 pm

Villie wrote:

I have a pearce thats a marble of the david's signature muzzle colors, and it's absolutely goooorgeous

► Show Spoiler

Damn... what size? :misc2: @[email protected]

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:

Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:17 pm

meatloaf wrote:
Villie wrote:

► Show Spoiler

Damn... what size? :misc2: @[email protected]

This one's a mini!
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:46 pm

ok now one more question, is it the uber diamond part that makes it have that ''blue lighting'' effect in the marble? or is it another part, because if i were to get a halloween black / Uberdiamond i want to have the blue lighting effect more than anything..

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:

reine

Postby reine » Tue May 01, 2018 6:57 am

meatloaf wrote:ok now one more question, is it the uber diamond part that makes it have that ''blue lighting'' effect in the marble? or is it another part, because if i were to get a halloween black / Uberdiamond i want to have the blue lighting effect more than anything..

Kinda? I found a picture of an Uber Diamond/Halloween Black marble Fenrir here, and it has some of the blue, but not much. David's Muzzle's signature is a 3-colour marble of blue, uber diamond, and black, so it's probably mostly the combination of all 3 that gives it that blue lighting effect. It looks really cool, though. *__*
:psyduck:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue May 01, 2018 7:40 am

reine wrote:
meatloaf wrote:ok now one more question, is it the uber diamond part that makes it have that ''blue lighting'' effect in the marble? or is it another part, because if i were to get a halloween black / Uberdiamond i want to have the blue lighting effect more than anything..

Kinda? I found a picture of an Uber Diamond/Halloween Black marble Fenrir here, and it has some of the blue, but not much. David's Muzzle's signature is a 3-colour marble of blue, uber diamond, and black, so it's probably mostly the combination of all 3 that gives it that blue lighting effect. It looks really cool, though. *__*

it's only 2 colors that blend very very well

here's a pride streak using them
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Wed May 02, 2018 10:33 pm

so what about the difference between david's 'silver' and diamond?

also, does anyone have any toys in just rowans stormy grey? how transparent is it really?

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:

lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu May 03, 2018 9:26 am

meatloaf wrote:so what about the difference between david's 'silver' and diamond?

also, does anyone have any toys in just rowans stormy grey? how transparent is it really?

David’s “silver” is also known as “uber diamond”
Described as (now legacy) “diamond but more so”

I have a few toys with stormy grey as part of a marble. But none alone :(
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Fri May 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Is there any Metallic Blacks?
like, if they dont release a venom themed coloration what would you suggest for coloration?

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:

katze

Postby katze » Fri May 04, 2018 1:51 pm

meatloaf wrote:Is there any Metallic Blacks?
like, if they dont release a venom themed coloration what would you suggest for coloration?

Halloween Black of course, but I found a few more.

Shogaru's description says the black in it is pearly.
► Show Spoiler

Giger Black:
► Show Spoiler

Galaxy Black from Dark Crusader:
► Show Spoiler

Metallic black from Sweet Serenade:
► Show Spoiler

Black from Unity Black:
► Show Spoiler

Coal Black:
► Show Spoiler

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Fri May 04, 2018 2:03 pm

Coal black looks fitting.. eehhe
thank you !!

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:

katze

Postby katze » Fri May 04, 2018 2:12 pm

meatloaf wrote:Coal black looks fitting.. eehhe
thank you !!

No problem! :^) What model are you thinking for Venom?? Pretzal would be a cool choice.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”