Page 191 of 191

Re: Custom Color Discussion

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:40 pm
by Akanisen
Hey all, was wanting some oppinions. I'm planning on getting a Crash based off Diego Brando's (JJBA) raptor form but can't decide which shaft color is better. Any thoughts? I'm also open to suggestions of other colors

► Show Spoiler

Re: Custom Color Discussion

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:03 pm
by sneks toys
Akanisen wrote:Hey all, was wanting some oppinions. I'm planning on getting a Crash based off Diego Brando's (JJBA) raptor form but can't decide which shaft color is better. Any thoughts? I'm also open to suggestions of other colors

► Show Spoiler


Ether the bottom or top one.

Re: Custom Color Discussion

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:45 pm
by Ghost_the_Crow
sneks toys wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Hey all, was wanting some oppinions. I'm planning on getting a Crash based off Diego Brando's (JJBA) raptor form but can't decide which shaft color is better. Any thoughts? I'm also open to suggestions of other colors

► Show Spoiler


Ether the bottom or top one.


I second that. But I tend more towards the bottom one

Re: Custom Color Discussion

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:58 pm
by Akanisen
sneks toys wrote:Ether the bottom or top one.

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:I second that. But I tend more towards the bottom one

XD You can see why I had some trouble. My partner said he thinks the top one is closest to the actual color of the mouth so I think I'll go with that. Thanks all!

Re: Custom Color Discussion

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:57 pm
by ChaiSaberdeer
Wondering if I could get a toy with the shaft in Blaze's Signature and the base in just like a solid black or white....

Re: Custom Color Discussion

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:12 am
by Ghost_the_Crow
ChaiSaberdeer wrote:Wondering if I could get a toy with the shaft in Blaze's Signature and the base in just like a solid black or white....


Not with normal customization, but maybe you could send a ticket for it.
I mean, it should be possible. They just have to make the shaft like normal, leave the base out and add the rest in black/white.