Custom Color Discussion

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Kal Spiro

Re: Custom Color Discussion

Postby Kal Spiro » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:25 pm

LuckyJackal wrote:Maybe one of you all creative people want to help me out?
I was playing L.A. Noire the other day and the protagonists name is cole so....I had the idea to base a toy on him. But I don't want the flashy colours it should base more on his outfits.
If you need references, just google 'Cole Phelps'

Seems pretty easy, the question is, what would you like him as. I think a Cole or Gryphon would be a good fit.
Male/32/Omnisexual/Lonely
So I guess there's Dragons now...
ImageImage
Dropbox - Free Cloud Service
LuckyJackal

Postby LuckyJackal » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Oh I forgot to mention it, well his name is cole Phelps, so a Cole would be best fit =D and he has more outfits than just that.
♂ Male | | Straight | Taken forever | Enjoying silidick-orgies with gf
Kommt. Kommt zu Papa.
MistKitty

Postby MistKitty » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Kal Spiro wrote:Image

But then I saw one of Audax's Bruisers and I felt the need to up my game.

So the concept is the Magma Drake design, with my coloring, preferably with the crenellation coloring like in the original, but where the yellow is glow in the dark. Can this be a thing?

Just so you know, that's not Magma Drake. It looks similar, but that's a custom split fade with base highlight. And it'll probably run you about $50. Magma Drake is a split yellow shaft, with red highlight. The fade looks "cleaner", and is more expensive.
Dicks (3).jpg
Magma Drake Crackers

I'm not sure how the glow would work in a fade, you would have to ticket about that, but I do believe they can do a glow highlight. So, if the glow is really important to you, and they can't do a glow into non-glow fade, go for Magma Drake and have the highlight glow.

I can't remember who's this is, but here's an example of a glow highlight:
Glow Highlight (in dark).JPG
Kal Spiro

Postby Kal Spiro » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Ahh, that makes sense. So the question is, how do I set about making this happen? Do I make the base order, then start a ticket about the extra stuff I want to do? Or is there a special way of setting it up since the actual cost of the coloration will be higher than what's shown in the original order.
ImageImage
MistKitty

Postby MistKitty » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:16 pm

That's a question that only the staff should answer. Send in a ticket before ordering. They'll let you know how to order it and how much it'll be, if you ask. You can attach the images in the ticket to help get your point across. They're usually quick with answers, you may even get a reply today before the shop closes.
Donut

Postby Donut » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:48 pm

LuckyJackal wrote:Oh I forgot to mention it, well his name is cole Phelps, so a Cole would be best fit =D and he has more outfits than just that.

Now I wanna go back & play the game again so I can design some cocks... XD

Did you have a favorite outfit? Are you ok with some fleshy tones?
Kal Spiro

Postby Kal Spiro » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:14 pm

MistKitty wrote:That's a question that only the staff should answer. Send in a ticket before ordering. They'll let you know how to order it and how much it'll be, if you ask. You can attach the images in the ticket to help get your point across. They're usually quick with answers, you may even get a reply today before the shop closes.

Thanks, I got around to it eventually. I'm not in a major hurry, but I'm hoping for good things.
ImageImage
LuckyJackal

Postby LuckyJackal » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:49 am

Donut wrote:Now I wanna go back & play the game again so I can design some cocks... XD

Did you have a favorite outfit? Are you ok with some fleshy tones?

You're infected with the gaming virus now :P

Nope I don't want fleshy colours, and I don't have a favourite outfit, sadly.
♂ Male | | Straight | Taken forever | Enjoying silidick-orgies with gf
Kommt. Kommt zu Papa.
Boku

Postby Boku » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:09 am

Soo....now that the blue glow is offically out, do you think they'd let us order it as somethign other than a solid white? because i want me some blue glowing cock.
Keely

Postby Keely » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:37 am

Sarvett wrote:Soo....now that the blue glow is offically out, do you think they'd let us order it as somethign other than a solid white? because i want me some blue glowing cock.

I dunno but I ticketed about it on the base of my small crackers! It would look so nice!

Edit: I got a response back (so fast :psyduck: ) and it's a no-go. They can only do them as a single custom solid. Too bad :(
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale
MistKitty

Postby MistKitty » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Keely wrote:
Sarvett wrote:Soo....now that the blue glow is offically out, do you think they'd let us order it as somethign other than a solid white? because i want me some blue glowing cock.

I got a response back (so fast :psyduck: ) and it's a no-go. They can only do them as a single custom solid. Too bad :(

I asked about a white shaft with the new glow, with a highlight over it, and that was still no-go. Either the cocksmiths are still working it out or they just don't want to give us free reign with the pretty new glow just yet. Gotta keep people coming for more, I guess?

Btw, it looks like the aqua glow. The blue, I don't think, is official yet. They might wait to release the blue and purple, possibly not together, and later allow the aqua to be used in customs like the green. Gotta play the waiting game. I hate waiting :tinfoil:
BlackOutRansom

Postby BlackOutRansom » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:44 pm

contemplating more video game dicks :psyduck: goddamn all the hot characters in WoW

lady_sylvanas_by_zolf_kun-d34crim.jpeg
Female/26
BD Checklist: Here!

Image Image Image
Ange

Postby Ange » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:29 am

I really want a zebra or a giraffe themed Chance.

Could anyone mock them up for me? :psyduck:
Not like, fleshy tones, sort of just the animal colors on a dick? Made pretty? pfsdpspd
angenorthern englandfemaleowl/cardinal squish
Intrepid Niddering

Postby Intrepid Niddering » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Ugh. O.O I want a Magma Drake Clayton, but then I stumbled upon this:

And now I'm all, "I want that. Now." On the Clayton. But.. Magma Drake!

Ugh.

So what do you guys think? Magma Drake for Clayton and that for another toy? (Probably the Breeder. Or maybe a Crackers.)
I'm such a rebel; when a recipe calls for one teaspoon of cinnamon, I put in two.

Operation: Invade Atlanta
Audax

Postby Audax » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:27 pm

Intrepid Niddering wrote:Ugh. O.O I want a Magma Drake Clayton, but then I stumbled upon this:

And now I'm all, "I want that. Now." On the Clayton. But.. Magma Drake!

Ugh.

So what do you guys think? Magma Drake for Clayton and that for another toy? (Probably the Breeder. Or maybe a Crackers.)

That looks like Gila Monster without the gold/orange (unless I am completely off my rocker. Which, given today, is entirely possible). :) I like that color a lot, though the amount of gold can vary sometimes. I think it looks really good on a lot of toys, but then, I pretty much am a shiny fiend.
Brightest Io I am so unhelpful sometimes. Sorry for rambling.
ImageImageSrs. Biznis icon by LucaRyu! Tiny Biznis and Shark Flavor by Chibity! OM NOM NOM ImageImage
Intrepid Niddering

Postby Intrepid Niddering » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Audax wrote:That looks like Gila Monster without the gold/orange (unless I am completely off my rocker. Which, given today, is entirely possible). :) I like that color a lot, though the amount of gold can vary sometimes. I think it looks really good on a lot of toys, but then, I pretty much am a shiny fiend.
Brightest Io I am so unhelpful sometimes. Sorry for rambling.

No need to apologise. :]

And I actually think I'll get it on a Crackers. I think the gold in black will work well for it.

Stick with Magma Drake for Clayton.

And now a friend has but it in my mind to get a dark green and black Breeder. >.<
I'm such a rebel; when a recipe calls for one teaspoon of cinnamon, I put in two.

Operation: Invade Atlanta
MistKitty

Postby MistKitty » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:28 pm

Audax wrote:That looks like Gila Monster without the gold/orange (unless I am completely off my rocker. Which, given today, is entirely possible). :) I like that color a lot, though the amount of gold can vary sometimes. I think it looks really good on a lot of toys, but then, I pretty much am a shiny fiend.

Unf. I just ordered a Gila Tongue. The coloring is SO gorgeous and I'm too impatient to wait around for the perfect flop to come by.
Dreaming Doll

Postby Dreaming Doll » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Would anyone feel like making me a dragon's tongue mockup with a 3-color split (top jaw, bottom jaw, and tongue) based on this, this, this or this? ... my advice to you is not to click those links if you're a dessert fiend like me. Just don't do it.

Just any 3 colors out of a pic that inspire you... I have no idea what I want! None whatsoever! Trying to convince myself I don't need a tasty dessert tongue, but what if I do need it? :psyduck:
Call me Pixie. I'm a magical girl from the sparkle dimension!

... I wish. You can still call me Pixie, though. ♥
Kal Spiro

Postby Kal Spiro » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:45 am

I would totally play with those colors but the template in the templates thread is for the old tongue and while I can do coloring fine, I'm no good for drawing the actual image.
ImageImage
Dreaming Doll

Postby Dreaming Doll » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Ooh, you are correct. That's alright then! I'll just make some tri-color swatches to see if I can find anything that looks good.
Call me Pixie. I'm a magical girl from the sparkle dimension!

... I wish. You can still call me Pixie, though. ♥

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”