Which toys do what?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Quill

Which toys do what?

Postby Quill » Sun May 31, 2009 9:06 am

Hello all, considering my first purchase here.

I'm female, interested in cumplay and so is my (male) partner. We are beginning to experiment with anal play for both of us, but in the very very early stages. I have played with toys before but nothing quite like these. :D So I'm leaning toward the smaller ones although toys that can "start small and progress right along with me" might be a good investment. Although I have absolutely no desire to stretch myself so that I can take anything massive....I quite like being tight for my partner. :)

My favorite for shape, appeal and reviews is the Griffin, but apparently that does not have a cumtube. :( Sad Quill! Can anyone make a recommendation? Thank you!
Foxfire

Re: Which toys do what?

Postby Foxfire » Sun May 31, 2009 9:14 am

Small Seadragon, Demi. Both are good beginner sizes and with cumtubes, and the Demi has a (not overly huge) knot to work up towards. Or I guess the small Water Horse.
Ashendra

Postby Ashendra » Sun May 31, 2009 9:43 am

small seadragon doesnt have a cumtube, unfortunately. which disappointed me.

i would LOOOOVE for the small gryphon to have a cumtube, even if its coming out of the bottom cause i dont ride it anyway. there was a poll for this option to be available but... it didnt make it. sad ashy :cry:
The alien mother of the Faerie Dragon, at your nonsexual service.
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Sun May 31, 2009 10:24 am

Ashendra wrote:small seadragon doesnt have a cumtube, unfortunately. which disappointed me.

Huh, I was looking at the SD page, and when small is selected you can choose to have a cumtube as well. I didn't see the little note in the text until you mentioned this and I went back and reread. Oh well!
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Sun May 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Quill wrote:Although I have absolutely no desire to stretch myself so that I can take anything massive....I quite like being tight for my partner. :)

This is one of the most common mistakes. It's WRONG.
I you stretch right, without literally tearing your ass from rough stuff and trying to force things bigger than you can take too quickly, your ass won't get loose. If any, it'll be able to get tighter because it's muscles will be strenghtened.

Here's a guide:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18

If you want a toy that's small and has a cumtube, you can go with The Orkin.
Though I recomend that you just get a small toy of your liking without the cumtube and when you can take something bigger, get another toy with cumtube.
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Quill

Postby Quill » Sun May 31, 2009 12:27 pm

Your comment seems to be directed to concerns about stretching analy--to clarify, the toy would mostly be for vaginal play and well, I'm technically middle aged and age is not kind to women when it comes to -any- part of our body. XD We DO stretch and sometimes stay stretched, as those who have kids will attest. Now a toy is not a kid, but hey...I don't wanna push my luck! ^^
FinleyOtego

Postby FinleyOtego » Sun May 31, 2009 12:46 pm

They stay stretched after the kid because the muscle is overstretched and tears slightly.

Proper stretching = win.
ImageImageImage
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Sun May 31, 2009 2:05 pm

Quill wrote:We are beginning to experiment with anal play for both of us, but in the very very early stages.

You didn't mention vaginal :P

There's no age limit to start working muscles. It's probably the same for 'hole' muscles.

What I said about looseness also aplies to the vaginal muscles. Don't go too fast, pick a toy you can handle or just a bit larger.
Girls seem to prefer these for vaginal use:
Demi
Fennec Fox
Small Gryphon (the medium too, if you can take it)
Mini Seadragon. Though this one has been discontinued, there's the new Small Seadragon, though I can't say it's as good as the MSD.

I don't remember any girl talking about the small/medium Breeder... But I think those are good too.
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Ashendra

Postby Ashendra » Sun May 31, 2009 2:32 pm

im pretty sure normal girls could use any of the toys that arent
a)the chimaera
b)the varka

unless youre a size queen or quite loose.

i myself am a 18 year old virgin and im confident i could take the first 5 or 6 inches of any toy except the above. the only problem is length. *shrug* this place needs a nice thick 6 incher. seems a waste of silicone if you cant even take half the damn toy...
The alien mother of the Faerie Dragon, at your nonsexual service.
Evren

Postby Evren » Sun May 31, 2009 2:43 pm

I am a 23 year old sexually active dracokitty, with a pussy of tightness +300

Really, it's all dependant on how slowly you take it, be gentle, unless she wants it rough. *laughs*
Works for me. =D

It's allll about the preparation.
Quill

Postby Quill » Sun May 31, 2009 3:43 pm

By golly I -didn't- mention vaginal did I? The perils of posting on insufficient coffee.

Thank you to everyone for all the comments and suggestions. Right now I am leaning toward the small griffin, though I am still bummed that it doesn't have a cumtube. It doesn't hurt that the griffin is my favorite fantasy animal :D
Jareth

Postby Jareth » Sun May 31, 2009 5:20 pm

Evren wrote:I am a 23 year old sexually active dracokitty, with a pussy of tightness +300

Bad news for you, Missy. My cock has a hardness of +301. :P

But, to kinda stay on topic, my next choice will probably be a gryphon, just because of the wealth of positive reviews about the texture. We will see.
I'm kinda comin' back. Again.

I own:
A rather empty toybox.

Runa

Postby Runa » Sun May 31, 2009 5:37 pm

Quill wrote:By golly I -didn't- mention vaginal did I? The perils of posting on insufficient coffee.

Thank you to everyone for all the comments and suggestions. Right now I am leaning toward the small griffin, though I am still bummed that it doesn't have a cumtube. It doesn't hurt that the griffin is my favorite fantasy animal :D

*swells with pride and puffs out my breast*
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Sun May 31, 2009 6:26 pm

Runa wrote:
Quill wrote:By golly I -didn't- mention vaginal did I? The perils of posting on insufficient coffee.

*swells with pride and puffs out my breast*

Natchoo.
AFAIK, this is the 'small Griffin':
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Sun May 31, 2009 10:42 pm

Ice Kitten wrote:She did mention the griffin to be her favorite fantasy animal.
Which is him. :P

XD

I did read it, but couldn't let the joke go :P
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Sun May 31, 2009 10:49 pm

Ice Kitten wrote:Grrm, stupid multiple spellings for the same thing. :P

Agreed. But BD's is The Gryphon, not The Griffin, nor The Griffon, nor The Griffen, nor The Griphus, nor The Grip, nor The Eagle-lion Thingie.

(fun fact: all of these are correct, except the last one... kinda :P)
Evren

Postby Evren » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:17 am

Jareth wrote:
Evren wrote:I am a 23 year old sexually active dracokitty, with a pussy of tightness +300

But, to kinda stay on topic, my next choice will probably be a gryphon, just because of the wealth of positive reviews about the texture. We will see.

Bad news? Sounds like fun to me. <3
Jareth

Postby Jareth » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:57 am

Evren wrote:
Jareth wrote:

Bad news? Sounds like fun to me. <3

Oh yeah, bby. <3

I have a terrible habit of using the phrase 'bad news' where I shouldn't. xD
I'm kinda comin' back. Again.

I own:
A rather empty toybox.

Draken14

Postby Draken14 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:51 pm

It entirely depends on whether you're using 'bad' as in 'undesirable' or 'bad' as in the word before Dragon on a certain site. All associated meanings attached. ;)

#9308 - Medium Gryphon, custom fade (blue to dark blue). Review is here.
Glath

Postby Glath » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Jareth wrote:

*Puts on Nerd Glasses* What kind of roll do I have to make for penetration?

(Sorry, I couldn't resist...Heh... Must have failed a will save...)
When I write in normal text Glath is talking.
When I write in light blue text David is talking.

Disclaimer: The whole separate personalities thing is purely for fun, In case you didn't know that by now.
My Formspring. Cause all the cool kids are doing it.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”