Need some help </3

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
AmethystFlight

Need some help </3

Postby AmethystFlight » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:15 pm

So I'm going for purchasing my first toy when I get my next paycheck; I'm nervous yet excited, though I can't seem to choose what to get. It's more than an issue of preference, though.

I am unafraid to say that I remained a virgin all throughout highschool, and have been one up until now. I don't really have the motivation to go out and find a lover, plus I'm not willing to take the risk of getting pregnant. Instead, I've been sneaking around this site for quite a bit, and I think it's about time I took the leap and snagged one. I know not much about myself sexually (such as depth, what I can take, etc.), so that's my main issue. I have outlines of what I'm considering and would really appreciate opinions, as well as maybe ways that will make taking my toy for the first time easier.

Let me just say money is no issue. I'm willing to pay whatever I need to for my toy, so you don't even have to consider this c:

So, firstly, Chance (unflared) has really been the one I've been eyeing. I have a stallion character, Jinx, who is a lovely Mahogany Bay tovero. I'd be basing this toy off of him. My two options are:

x Small in 5 firmness, with Cumtube. The problem with this toy is that it does not come in the color I want. For this specific toy he'd have to be based off of another character, and I don't really have the innate desire for any of my other characters like I do Jinx.

x Medium in 5 firmness, with Cumtube and Suction Cup. On this one I can attain his perfect color, I'm just worried that he might be a bit too big, with me breaking my virginity. I'm scared it might cause me too much pain, and that will turn me off to using him ever again.

Are suction cups even available anymore? I don't see the option listed :?

Anyways, I have one final option that I could turn to, though I'm not as eager about this toy as I am about Jinx. Even though I am female and straight, my fursona Skullduggery is a male. He was a character I'm very attached to, and about two or three years ago I decided to make him my new 'sona. Well, I had the crazy idea of getting a toy made out of him. He'd be a small David, 5 firmness, suction cup in a custom split fade. I chose a small because I highly doubt I'll be able to take a bigger knot, if I can take the small knot at all.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated c:
Amethyst <3
Vitani

Re: Need some help </3

Postby Vitani » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Both Chances cannot support suction cups.

Out of the two you listed, I would probably suggest maybe a small chance, but DEFINITELY get him in firm. He's very small and floppy, and anything softer just seems like it would be a pain to use. He shouldn't hurt you at all, and from there you can learn about your length limit, as well as if you want more girth.

And if money is of no issue, why not get both a small chance and a small werewolf? Werewolf is pretty manageable, the knot might be hard for you at first, but he doesn't have TOO abrupt of a knot. Definitely something you could work up with time and patience. (:
video

Postby video » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Welcome to the forums, and I hope you don't mind me popping in to suggest things. First, I think if you go for a small Chance, get it in a firm. BD firmnesses run of the soft side and the thinner they are, the softer they feel in any firmness. It is a fairly small toy, but it has a somewhat blunt head so initial penetration might be a bit tricky. A medium might be a bit rough on a beginner. They're both on the longer side, but you don't have to take something fully to enjoy it.

Most toys with balls cannot support suction cups as well. If you're not deadset on a cumtube, the Lil'Squirt accessories provide a tubed alternative. This way you can use the tube with it, then use the toy. If you don't feel like using a tube you don't have to. It's just my personal preference though, because I don't like having to clean the tube each time :)
Hermit

Postby Hermit » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:24 pm

Yeah, I gotta say, the tube is usable (can even be helpful (see Crackers)), but it's a real pain having to clean it and deal with it every time and I kinda regret getting Crackers tubed. :psyduck: YMMV.

And re: werewolf: yeah, the knot is really gradual. Not hard to get in or out. Would be a pretty easy one to start with, though maybe too easy as the werewolf has virtually no texture or details.
I'm glad I started with Bruiser. 8-)
MF-DavidBruiser.JPG
Sibling Rivalry
Imp-ocalypse!
Bought From: ravingsockmonkey, MossWolf

Toy Collection!
AmethystFlight

Postby AmethystFlight » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Thanks for the help guys c: I'm also open to any other toy suggestions. I've looked at the bruiser once or twice, but never really considered him. Maybe I should?

Also I don't really need the cumtube, I'd just read in a few Chance reviews that it was a lot of fun to have. Of course if I got the small, then I'd go without a Cumtube so I could have the color I want.

Really it just depends on how much money I get with this coming paycheck. Gotta purchase my tickets for HHN, then I'll put whatever is left on my account and put in my order! <3

So, as for, er, first time (ever) female users, does anyone have any advice? Like a way to maybe make it easier, or things you should or shouldn't do?
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:59 pm

AmethystFlight wrote:Thanks for the help guys c: I'm also open to any other toy suggestions. I've looked at the bruiser once or twice, but never really considered him. Maybe I should?

Also I don't really need the cumtube, I'd just read in a few Chance reviews that it was a lot of fun to have. Of course if I got the small, then I'd go without a Cumtube so I could have the color I want.

Really it just depends on how much money I get with this coming paycheck. Gotta purchase my tickets for HHN, then I'll put whatever is left on my account and put in my order! <3

So, as for, er, first time (ever) female users, does anyone have any advice? Like a way to maybe make it easier, or things you should or shouldn't do?

I always thought a Small Bruiser would be excellent for someone who is new to vaginal penetration. I didn't get him until my 4th order, but he never leaves me sore, and the shaft itself is very fun to play with if you don't feel like taking the knot, or if you just are not able to quite yet. (the more turned on I get however, the more girth I can comfortably take, and lots of times I worm up first with the shaft, then pop that knot in.)

As for advice, just make sure to use plenty of lube.
Hermit

Postby Hermit » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:49 pm

Yeah, I'm not denying the tube can be fun! :buddy: It's just some extra work if ya get it on a toy you use a lot.
Imp-ocalypse!
Bought From: ravingsockmonkey, MossWolf

Toy Collection!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”