Rahir wrote:That Caesar Love Machine looks interesting, but the reviews are not very encouraging. Especially the 'Fix It Again Tom' I wonder if it is recommandable for someone who isn't savvy in mechanics like me? It seems 500 bucks will still not buy you GOOD quality in that regard. Also, why is it painted pink? Honestly, that looks kind of gay
After some googling 'Shockspot' seems to be the way. Sleek design, small foldable, fully programmable and even controllable through your smart phone- still the question remains how to mount BDs. If one invests 2000 bucks into one of these gizmos, it should be obvious they wouldn't want to be stuck with the generic dongs that come with the machine. A universal mount would be a natural solution.
I've been getting a ton (well probably many tons if you count the strokes) out of my Shockspot FM since 2010. Mostly with the likes of the Bam, John Holmes and similar "large" dildoes. Now, mind you, all the while, I have also been feeding my butt some pretty large toys from Square Peg, Bad Dragon, et.al. off the machine. At a point I just couldn't resist the temptation to modify my toys in a somewhat radical way, by CAREFULLY drilling the base with a 3/4" wood auger bit to approximately 3" depth. I was, and know that many of you will be apalled, even disgusted, at the thought of defacing such works of art as these toys may be, but to me... I craved to have larger and wider toys pummelling my ass on the machine... my hole needed to be fed and something had to give.
Results have been mixed as I expected. And I've learned a lot. Some of the lessons are distilled as follows:
- You have to be careful in modifying toys or you'll make them useless.
- The laws of physics ARE immutable. That's why they're called "LAWS".
- For those who use medium to large toys, the statics like the size & weight of the toy are less critical than the dynamic forces exerted by your body pushing back against the toy. The larger the toy, the greater those forces will be. These vary not just by length, but by the entire area of the toy that your gut is pushing against. Also consider gut spasm (pushing) forces here too. Since the base of the machine must be able to withstand those forces to prevent the machine from moving or jumping, it is practically impossible to have a light portable machine that you can use with large or very large toys, unless, of course, you can anchor the base of the machine in some way, as I did.
- I wholeheartedly concur with MechaMoose that, "... you don't want a 4" toy going boingida-boingida at 150 RPM... Thick toys need a slower, high torque motor." Even if your machine can forces and can give the torque & speed, it scares me to think what could happen to someone on a machine with a high torque motor and a huge toy with a knot. With a slip of the controller hit it into high speed while on 8 or more inches of stroke, and BANG the weakest link in the chain just became your gut.
- You can't let a long heavy toy just hang there without support when it's not in your hole. You have to put it in a rest position. This applies especially for vac-u-loc attached toys. I have lost a few toys this way when the material tore from the stress.
- I do prefer vac-u-lock for attaching the toys, despite the above. I just can't abide the feel of my well lubed butt cheeks being scratched with velcro hooks. And it's a lot easier to put the toys on and off the machine with vac-u-lock than with the velcro systems.
That's enough for now. If anyone wants more I'll keep an eye on this thread..... and I'll try to get a few pictures of my machine setup for the future.