Fucking Machines and XL Challenges

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
BAMonaFMachine

Re: Fucking Machines and XL Challenges

Postby BAMonaFMachine » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Rahir wrote:That Caesar Love Machine looks interesting, but the reviews are not very encouraging. Especially the 'Fix It Again Tom' :lol: I wonder if it is recommandable for someone who isn't savvy in mechanics like me? It seems 500 bucks will still not buy you GOOD quality in that regard. Also, why is it painted pink? Honestly, that looks kind of gay ;)

After some googling 'Shockspot' seems to be the way. Sleek design, small foldable, fully programmable and even controllable through your smart phone- still the question remains how to mount BDs. If one invests 2000 bucks into one of these gizmos, it should be obvious they wouldn't want to be stuck with the generic dongs that come with the machine. A universal mount would be a natural solution.

I've been getting a ton (well probably many tons if you count the strokes) out of my Shockspot FM since 2010. Mostly with the likes of the Bam, John Holmes and similar "large" dildoes. Now, mind you, all the while, I have also been feeding my butt some pretty large toys from Square Peg, Bad Dragon, et.al. off the machine. At a point I just couldn't resist the temptation to modify my toys in a somewhat radical way, by CAREFULLY drilling the base with a 3/4" wood auger bit to approximately 3" depth. I was, and know that many of you will be apalled, even disgusted, at the thought of defacing such works of art as these toys may be, but to me... I craved to have larger and wider toys pummelling my ass on the machine... my hole needed to be fed and something had to give.

Results have been mixed as I expected. And I've learned a lot. Some of the lessons are distilled as follows:

- You have to be careful in modifying toys or you'll make them useless.
- The laws of physics ARE immutable. That's why they're called "LAWS".
- For those who use medium to large toys, the statics like the size & weight of the toy are less critical than the dynamic forces exerted by your body pushing back against the toy. The larger the toy, the greater those forces will be. These vary not just by length, but by the entire area of the toy that your gut is pushing against. Also consider gut spasm (pushing) forces here too. Since the base of the machine must be able to withstand those forces to prevent the machine from moving or jumping, it is practically impossible to have a light portable machine that you can use with large or very large toys, unless, of course, you can anchor the base of the machine in some way, as I did.
- I wholeheartedly concur with MechaMoose that, "... you don't want a 4" toy going boingida-boingida at 150 RPM... Thick toys need a slower, high torque motor." Even if your machine can forces and can give the torque & speed, it scares me to think what could happen to someone on a machine with a high torque motor and a huge toy with a knot. With a slip of the controller hit it into high speed while on 8 or more inches of stroke, and BANG the weakest link in the chain just became your gut.
- You can't let a long heavy toy just hang there without support when it's not in your hole. You have to put it in a rest position. This applies especially for vac-u-loc attached toys. I have lost a few toys this way when the material tore from the stress.
- I do prefer vac-u-lock for attaching the toys, despite the above. I just can't abide the feel of my well lubed butt cheeks being scratched with velcro hooks. And it's a lot easier to put the toys on and off the machine with vac-u-lock than with the velcro systems.

That's enough for now. If anyone wants more I'll keep an eye on this thread..... and I'll try to get a few pictures of my machine setup for the future.
Rahir

Postby Rahir » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:04 am

Those are some interesting reports on your experiences, BAMonaFMachine, and only shows that it's quite a difficult endeavour with larger toys. I did indeed worry as well about the idea of having a large toy inside me and the machine possibly jumping into a higher speed by accident :psyduck: It IS a sensitive area, after all. Anyways, pics from your setup would be appreciated by me :-)
BAMonaFMachine

Postby BAMonaFMachine » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:06 am

This will be my first go at using pics on here, so bear with me....

Yeah, I'm able to use BAM with no problem, so far as it's lined up properly. One of the limitations of the machine is that if not axially loaded it tends to overload and trip trip out. You then have to interrupt and repower the unit. For me, I just keep it's power connection to an extension cord next to me so I can reset it. Another consideration you have to keep in mind, as I mentioned in the prior post, is that your body is pushing back. I've got, how to put this delicately, ... a pretty well trained butthole and gut. I've been playing with large toys most of my 57 years now. And I know what it takes to relax and lubricate sufficiently for the task at hand. Same goes for LG Chance. The machine can handle it so long as my body is ready for it. I did whack off the balls from my LG Chance. I'll probably buy another and use it with balls in the shower and keep the modified one for machine use only.

Below are some pictures I took to post here showing the inversion machine which I use to support my Shockspot, and the toys I use with the machine. The BAM and equivalent Hung Vac-u-Lock are the favorites, but I do like the variety to both smaller and larger toys shown in the pics.

1.JPG
Inversion table unmodified, rotated to horizontal to remove foot clamps and receive FM attachment

2.JPG
FM attached to inversion table

3.JPG
Positioned at foot of bed at position I leave it when not in use.

3b.JPG
Machine in place for use at height for me on my knees. It can be rotated lower to use while on my stomach.

4.JPG
Loaded with Dick Rambone. BD XL David and modified XL Chance and 13"x9" TSX Joey lying in wait.

5.JPG
Same as above with 12" stroke of machine fully extended

6.JPG
Toys I use on the FM 1/2

7.JPG
Toys I use on the FM 2/2

I guess I should say at this point, this whole setup came about quite by accident. Due to severe back problems, I've used my inversion table since 2002. Got the Shockspot around 2009, and was frustrated that the basic machine kept moving around. Finding someplace to brace or anchor it was a pain. Some months later the light bulb went off and I checked the tube on the inversion table where the foot clamp bracket attaches, and sure enough it was the perfect size to receive the square aluminum frame members of the Shockspot frame. All it took was a little reconfiguring of those frame members to fit into the inversion table and I was off and running. Being able to get into a comfortable position in bed and accurately position the machine made all the difference between frustration and hours long sessions of deep pleasure!

Well, as usual anytime I mess around with dildo pics my butt gets hungry, so I better wrap this up and go feed the beast.
Rahir

Postby Rahir » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:40 pm

What a lucky coincidence that the Shockspot fits into that table. With huge dildos, a good counterweight seems to be essential. The only alternative would probably to screw it somehow into the floor :psyduck:

How again do you attach the BDs to the Shockspot, if I may ask? And you sure have a lot of SquarePeg toys :-)
MechaMoose
Gender: Biologically male, internally hermaphroditic. What are you looking for, honey?

Postby MechaMoose » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Is that post like, the same size as a small car trailer hitch receiver? Looks close. Interesting..

Yes to the counterweight.

Part of my take on the 'Rail' is that I couldn't bear to put holes in my toys. So I use a platform type mount instead. It is an 8" disk that can fit anything BD can throw at me. I have it positioned at a 45 degree angle which points the toy upwards (which is a big help with long toys) and also transfers thrusting force down into to the machine's long base which helps hold it in place.

Mine is also using a rotating arm for thrust instead of the linear slide in the Ceasar, so I also have an opportunity for a rotational counterweight to help reduce the front-to-back movement of the base. That works better the faster the toy is going.

Fun thread!

- MM
BAMonaFMachine

Postby BAMonaFMachine » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Rahir wrote:What a lucky coincidence that the Shockspot fits into that table. With huge dildos, a good counterweight seems to be essential. The only alternative would probably to screw it somehow into the floor

I suppose you could make a wood frame to do the same. I had actually thought about making a wood frame with steel tube, as available in hardware stores, to accept the Shockspot arm members. It was from that mental exercise when the light bulb went off about the inversion table.

Rahir wrote:How again do you attach the BDs to the Shockspot, if I may ask? And you sure have a lot of SquarePeg toys :-)

By CAREFULLY drilling the base with a 3/4" wood auger bit to approximately 3" depth. The Square Peg toys in the pic were just those which I've modified to use on the fuck machine. I didn't show the ones too big to use on the machine. <oink>
BAMonaFMachine

Postby BAMonaFMachine » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:10 am

blood_faucet1 wrote:To bad you cant lay on your inverted table and have your machine go to town on you at the same time "WINK WINK" :hawaaaafap:

Oh, I thought about it seriously. But in the end decided, for safety's sake, it probably wasn't one of my best ideas.
Khorax500

Postby Khorax500 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:23 pm

I know this is an old thread but I will add my 2 cents.

I have a FM that I got from Ken's Twisted Mind and opted for the stronger higher torque motor with the sole purpose of putting on large BD toys on it.

I have an adapter which is a flat plate with Velcro and can attach all my toys to it with relative ease. As another member said, it sucks to have Velcro his your butt cheeks but such is life, and I can't bottom out on most toys so it's not really an issue.

I have used a medium flint and medium moko and they are the best. I have attached an XL clayton and Large Crackers and the machine can take it. The main issue is exactly what another member said in a previous reply: the most strain to the machine is not the weight of the dong, but the extreme pressure your ass and gut exert against the machine as it drives into you, especially for extremely large toys when you are stretched to the limit. A DC motor will just stall if it does not have enough torque to turn, and I have stalled my motor many times, which is no big deal but it does put strain on the machine and its components. I have actually bent the rod that is connected to the flywheel, it has a slight curve to it now, which happened during a session with my large crackers. In other words: my ass bent a 3/8 inch thick steel rod. Do not underestimate how much pressure you need to put on a large toy to get it to go in. I'm sure you have all tried to bare down on one and be damn near full-up SITTING on a large toy to take a knot... it's enough to put lots of stress on a machine, and I don't think that's the best purpose for them.

Ultimately I keep going back to medium Flint and Moko as I can get the RPM to max and bottom out. It CAN take large toys and even XL toys but I stopped using them after I bent the connecting rod to my machine.

A good machine like mine can take a large toy but I would advise to select toys that are more linear then bulgy or knotty. For example flint and moko can go fully out and fully in, repeatedly. Doing that with a crackers, who is floppy and has a huge bulgy tip, is very hard for a machine to line up with your ass and punch in and out. I've done it, but it's hard on the machine.

I researched fucking machines for 2 years before settling with the one I got, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.
Rahir

Postby Rahir » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:36 am

Khorax500 wrote:In other words: my ass bent a 3/8 inch thick steel rod.

I can imagine that, hehe. Recently, when I tried to knot my newly purchased large Ridley, I felt like needing two handles mounted on the floor as my body weight of 180lbs by itself didn't seem like enough push for it.
fuckmachineian

Postby fuckmachineian » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:06 am

As Fucking Machines are my thing, I thought I'd chime in on the Velcro subject.

You can replace the velcro with some Medical Cohesive Wrap (or sticky elastic bandages), you can get it off e-bay or at any chemist/drugstore. It is what doctors and vets use to secure splints and sprained ankles etc.

It is re-usable and securely holds dildos onto adaptor plates for fucking machines. I'm attaching two pics showing the cohesive wrap in action. Not Bad Dragon toys but the concept is the same none the less.

Hope this helps.
4ab4b6df96c060fa741e97b50eafb07c_L.jpg

adaptors.jpg
adaptors.jpg (9.51 KiB) Viewed 5971 times
Bad Dragon toys owned:
Chance Flared - Medium
Elden - Medium
Werewolf Were-Able - Medium
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri May 31, 2019 7:09 am

dainix wrote:It's probably way too late, but just in case...

So I recently spent over 100 hours researching f-machines.
I wanted one for years and didn't wanna shell cash for crappy product.

I made extensive guide and side-by-side comparison of them: (link)
To answer the question:
Hismith for sure will do the job. It will hold even the bigger toys, the motor is strong. And it doesn't require something like Shockspot (2K), Hismith is $400 and is great quality.

The only thing you will need to do with heavier toys is you'll need to add extra weight to the base legs to prevent machine from moving.

That...and you'll have tons of fun even the bigger bad boys ;)

Thanks so much for this comment!!! I had no idea that we ain't at the 1k+ price tag anymore, this is great news
Last edited by Padre on Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:55 am

Padre wrote:Thanks so much for this comment!!! I had no idea that we ain't at the 1k+ price tag anymore, this is great news

Careful with this post, the link is malicious almost certainly. You should probably edit it out of your quote and scan your computer/change your passwords if you clicked it.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:11 am

Robiland wrote:
Padre wrote:Thanks so much for this comment!!! I had no idea that we ain't at the 1k+ price tag anymore, this is great news

Careful with this post, the link is malicious almost certainly. You should probably edit it out of your quote and scan your computer/change your passwords if you clicked it.

My antivirus hasn't piped up yet, and it's usually pretty overprotective (+Chrome runs in sandbox anyway) --- I'm thankful for the warning, but it seemed like a pretty normal + very personal blog entry, didn't look shady at all? Why do you think it was?
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:31 am

Padre wrote:
Robiland wrote:

My antivirus hasn't piped up yet, and it's usually pretty overprotective (+Chrome runs in sandbox anyway) --- I'm thankful for the warning, but it seemed like a pretty normal + very personal blog entry, didn't look shady at all? Why do you think it was?

Lots of weird posts like that showing up lately, and it's been 4 years since the last post in this thread. A moderator also decided to delete the post in question. Just seemed too questionable to me.

edit: That and it was their first post on these forums.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:44 am

Robiland wrote:
Padre wrote:
Robiland wrote:

Lots of weird posts like that showing up lately, and it's been 4 years since the last post in this thread. A moderator also decided to delete the post in question. Just seemed too questionable to me.

Oh, yeah, I've seen those pop up too and I've reported my fair share.... Though this particular one just looked like someone deciding to make an account so they can share their personal research, I really do think this one was legit for once (&had some pretty solid research tbh)

Anyway, thanks for the concern!
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:44 am

Padre wrote:
Robiland wrote:
Padre wrote:

Oh, yeah, I've seen those pop up too and I've reported my fair share.... Though this particular one just looked like someone deciding to make an account so they can share their personal research, I really do think this one was legit for once (&had some pretty solid research tbh)

Anyway, thanks for the concern!

Ya it's possible I am just being overly cautious, but I don't trust like that. If I'm going to click on a questionable url it's gonna have to be from someone who is an active member of the community. Better to err on the side of caution than to risk identify theft in my opinion.

You could be right, and most cases you have to click on something within the link before you get in any trouble, but I personally don't mess around with websites that even make me feel remotely cautious. People are always making new viruses and ways to breach security, it really sucks when it happens to you.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:35 am

I assumed the link and person was spam. Necroing this thread wasn't something I wanted to do, but since people have already commented, I'll add my two alternate options.

The Kong is supposedly the most powerful sex machine on the planet you can buy outright. http://www.orgasmalley.com/kong.htm
I've exchanged e-mails with the person that builds them, and they are designed for anal pleasure specifically for large toys, and resistant subs (BDSM play). Weighing in at 40 pounds, its heavy, durable, and doesn't move. It does sacrifice some flexibility in order to accomplish it. You'll have to find the right table/place to set it up for your preferred height.

Personally, the machine I'm much more interested in and planning to purchase early next year is the Hugher design. http://www.fucktech.com/ (Their old website can be found here: http://www.hugher.net/ )
The benefit of this is that from a power perspective, it is over ten times more powerful. The motor design is different, using a stepper design, so at low RPM, it still gives maximum torque.
It also has a power setting knob on the hugher, as a safety features. The lower the setting, the lower the force (resistance) required to stop the motion of the hugher. One of their videos shows this off with the machine thrusting at an egg, and the machine doesn't crack the egg shell when put in front of the machine. Given how easy it could be to seriously injure yourself with a machine like this, safety should rank high on the important list.

By far the best part of the Hugher in my opinion is being able to adjust the settings without changing or stopping the machine. You can change the length, depth, and speed with a remote. Or if you want, it has 24 programmable settings, adn you setup a "playlist" of slow deep strokes, followed by insistent (progressively deeper short strokes) or whatever suits your fancy.

The hugher use a "standard" 3/8 NC thread. This allow you to use any adapter sold by other US manufacturers such as Orgasm Alley or Ken's twisted mind.

Obviously I've had a lot of discussions with the people that build the Hugher. Its a wonderful group of 2 people, JP, who is the engineer, and Sherry, who does most of the sales/emails. For anyone on FetLife, you can find other people's opinions and testimonies here: https://fetlife.com/groups/7437
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:50 am

MachineDoll wrote:(...)

Those are indeed far better machines, absolutely no doubt about that, but ...... They also cost 1.5k-2.5k, whilst the Hismith that spam-or-not-spam person brought up here costs around 400 bucks

I know, you get what you pay for, but it's a little harsh to measure a $400 machine by the same standards as a ~$2.500 machine :') For three-to-five times the pricetag I sure hope they got more power/features -- Whole different weight class, ya kno?
Basically, to me it's really good to know that there's also a "low" budget option these days, this is the first time I'm actually genuinely considering buying one instead of just wistful sighing at the price tag.

Plus, I did a bit of googling of my own, and that Hismith company has warehouses both in the US and EU, which is REALLY good news since the import tax (+bulky shipping) on a product this expensive would've forced another tear from my poor European soul.
And then there's the added benefit of them also having EU models of the machine, that way you don't need to worry about buying a convertor, as the US uses different plugs and vastly different voltage. Imagine buying a 2.5k machine and not getting to use it 'cause you're (read: me) too dumb to figure out a safe convertor.

Really good suggestions for people who got that kinda cash though!

On that note, I don't see the issue in necro-ing when this forum is nearly dead these days, as long as you can find two people willing to talk about the subject at hand it's worth it again :'))
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:29 am

MachineDoll wrote:
Personally, the machine I'm much more interested in and planning to purchase early next year is the Hugher design. http://www.fucktech.com/ (Their old website can be found here: http://www.hugher.net/ )
The benefit of this is that from a power perspective, it is over ten times more powerful. The motor design is different, using a stepper design, so at low RPM, it still gives maximum torque.
It also has a power setting knob on the hugher, as a safety features. The lower the setting, the lower the force (resistance) required to stop the motion of the hugher. One of their videos shows this off with the machine thrusting at an egg, and the machine doesn't crack the egg shell when put in front of the machine. Given how easy it could be to seriously injure yourself with a machine like this, safety should rank high on the important list.

someone is selling one of these or similar to this over on dragonMoor. https://dragonmoor.com/index.php?thread ... hine.1730/
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”