How do i shark?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
socialscalie

How do i shark?

Postby socialscalie » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:55 am

i've been at this for hours and i have no idea how to get both in. I just cant seem to figure out what position works.

I swear this toy needs to come with instructions.
H0R53luvr

Re: How do i shark?

Postby H0R53luvr » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:28 am

socialscalie wrote:i've been at this for hours and i have no idea how to get both in. I just cant seem to figure out what position works.

I swear this toy needs to come with instructions.

I think it was rather made for pairs, so both partners can work on one toy than stuffing both ends into one person, either vaginally nor anally.
So I guess... No instructions needed, but I think being female and stuffing it in both holes must be terribly more easy than trying to stuff both into the anus as a male.
socialscalie

Postby socialscalie » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:37 am

H0R53luvr wrote:I think it was rather made for pairs, so both partners can work on one toy than stuffing both ends into one person, either vaginally nor anally.
So I guess... No instructions needed, but I think being female and stuffing it in both holes must be terribly more easy than trying to stuff both into the anus as a male.

But im sure theres some way to pull it off, and i'd think it would easier to do than using two different toys once you had the right positon. That or im just grasping at straws trying to convince myself i didnt waste money on this.
H0R53luvr

Postby H0R53luvr » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:05 pm

Weeell, you could stretch reaaally hard with a plug before trying to insert both ends into you. So you will be warmed up enough to get it in without one End slipping out all the time.
Cammii

Postby Cammii » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Are you male or female?

I'm a female and use it in both. With the beta, I could easily take both shafts up in one hole at a time, the new one however is much larger so I can't take it all the way down. But i use if more for one in each to make my life easier not having to wrangle with 2 toys all the time.

The best I can say is if your male to get yourself warmed up with just one shaft so you're a bit loose and then work on getting the second one in. It takes a bit of practice, and trial/error to get a system down for it.
xanthfrog

Postby xanthfrog » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Use a heavy duty rubberband,like those in fresh produce.
Ie: broccoli.
Or whatever you have around the house.
( duct tape ) kidding.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”