other reliable toy sites

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
razorirr

other reliable toy sites

Postby razorirr » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Not really trying to detract from BD business but i was looking though the forums for theads about like where to find buttplugs and what not and i realized other then bb5t theres not much in the way for references to other places to get stuff that bd doesnt sell like cock rings and butt plugs and what not. was just wondering if we could maybe get a list going for people to be able to reference if they are in the market for non super awesome fantasy toys like i am.

I specifically want a nice butt plug. biggish like say medium seadragon width. all the stuff that i find is like 1.5 inches and im looking for more like 2.5 to 3. maybe you size queens have somewhere where your hiding all your good ones.
C-Rex

Re: other reliable toy sites

Postby C-Rex » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:00 pm

While BB5T is good, you ought to buy from their new site, http://exotic-erotics.com/.

As far as other toys go, I usually do my shopping from the BigSexToyStore. They have at least one of about everything, both large and small. They have something for just about every size, really. I have one of these a few sizes larger, and if you think you could work your way up to 3.5", I'd recommend it. It's a good, solid plug, and the material's not so hard as to be uncomfortable.
#18-Tailcock - #995-Orkin - #3550-Varka - #5852-XL Gryphon - #7224-Freeman - #9390-Vag - #10685-Lrg Tailstretcher - #14798-Lrg Dobie - #28496-Vag MKII - #78892-XL Karabos
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
- Ayn Rand
razorirr

Postby razorirr » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:10 pm

heheh that guy is a tad big. though he would prolly be good for xl gryphon practice! decent site though.
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:38 am

If you live in the UK, [url]sextoys.co.uk[/url] have always served me well.

For zoophilic toys, [url]zetacreations.com[/url] are still pretty much the de-facto standard - that is, if you can find the model you want in anything but their infamous gel material!

I've not really used any US stores though - so all suggestions welcome :p

Varka
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Gieger61

Postby Gieger61 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:33 am

I can also recomend sextoys.co.uk, never steered me wrong before.
Evren

Postby Evren » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:34 am

www.lovehoney.co.uk

That's amazing, seriously is
Ruffe Husky

Postby Ruffe Husky » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:18 am

This is the site I've always used: http://www.edenfantasys.com. It has a wonderful search function and I've yet to have a problem with an order with them.
Toys: Small Gryphon, Arctic Ice- April 2010 : Medium Gryphon, Arctic Ice- Feb. 2011 (Used)
Sex and Gender: Male
It's a pain in the rear (and not the good kind) to catch up on the forums after being gone for a little over two weeks.
razorirr

Postby razorirr » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:15 pm

heeh thanks for the sites. i found what i want on the first one with exotic erotics. das ploog is where its at. though i might wait a bit and get amir and remus at the same time.
YiffyToys.de

Postby YiffyToys.de » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:30 pm

celestus wrote:Don't know about reliable but people seem to list them at these two sites.

http://us.yiffytoys.de/ http://yiffytoys.de/

Well, I know about "reliable" there as it`s my own shop and even as
manufacturing times have increased (that`s being worked on) I still
try to keep local stock of the basic variations in the European Union
for shipment within 48h. ;)

PS: And as a German shop I have to offer a 2 weeks money-back guarantee unless it`s been opened/used or manufactured to your specifications.
Reselling Bad Dragon -toys in europe at YiffyToys.de.
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:42 am

Looks like Suran's been checking his backlinks!

I'll vouch for yiffytoys - they are more expensive, but are a buttload more convenient if you live in Germany or are close enough that delivery isn't too pricey.
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Taranis

Postby Taranis » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:47 pm

If you live in European Union there's another reason to consider buying from an european reseller: the fact that you won't have to worry about customs. All goods transferred within EU are free of customs tax and you won't have to pay additional VAT tax as it's already charged by the reseller. Makes calculating the final price of the toy easier (no surprises).
Getting the toy from US might be cheaper if it slips through the customs (from my experience ~50% of cases) but it might result in paying the taxes and 'the thrill' of visiting local branch of customs office for explaining (in case of Poland at least)
.... and no it doesn't involve hot hunky officers and a body-cavity search :P

just my two (euro)cents ;)

That said I will order from the main BD site, as I suspect it'll make my (planned) custom colouring prompter.
bostonpicky

Postby bostonpicky » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:09 pm

http://www.sexaidsuperstore.co.uk are pretty good in the UK. Prices are ok and at the moment they are doing free delivery and free batteries on buzzy stuff.
Harpy

Postby Harpy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:44 pm

Ruffe Husky wrote:This is the site I've always used: http://www.edenfantasys.com. It has a wonderful search function and I've yet to have a problem with an order with them.

I use them too, great service, great prices and sales going on all the time.
♥The best revenge is a happy life♥

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”