How much will I pay?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Sed

How much will I pay?

Postby Sed » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:59 pm

First of all I'd like to ask admins to not crucify me if I've posted 1. a taboo question 2. in the wrong place, it is an honest mistake... if at all it is a mistake.

Now... I'd very much like to buy a BD toy but I don't really have the money to pay for import charges, after house bills and such. I keep seeing on delivery threads about US/UK delivery (or something along the lines) and I can't find recent information regarding if the UK actually does have its own depot or cheaper/more expensive import costs, which is why I am asking just to be sure.

Again, don't kill me if I've posted pure evil here. I'm only anthromorphic.
Cammii

Re: How much will I pay?

Postby Cammii » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:11 pm

you'll have to google for any import charges your country may have, or give the post a call. Its usually a % of your total item worth.

But if it looks like it will be a lot, if you have a friend in the states, get it shipped to them then have them reship it as a gift to get out of the fees, or possibly have them reduced. I play middleman for a few UK peeps and they haven't had any issues.15-20$ for a reship overseas is sometimes much cheaper than the fees they would pay.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”