Damaged Drippy?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Flaemrsen

Damaged Drippy?

Postby Flaemrsen » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:34 am

Ok, so here are the pics of the drippy aas requested by varka. like i said before, tis just a bunch of tiny holes. It honestly dosent look like much at all, hardly any visual damage, but for some reason or other the holes make it impossible to use my drippy :( so here are the pics so you decide whether or not it is worth replacing. like i said before, the holes are barely visible, only a few are big enough to tell it is definately a hole just by looking at it. (and i got a shitty camera so that dosent help) I fully understand if this isnt worth the warranty, but it is worth a try anyways, id love to be able to use my drippy with no pain.
Picture 1.jpg
head
Picture 1.jpg (28.26 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
Picture 5.jpg
knot
Picture 5.jpg (18.41 KiB) Viewed 2100 times
Picture 4.jpg
shaft
Picture 4.jpg (16.92 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
There is an everlasting pain called human life. There are many medications that can help treat this pain, but there is only one cure. The cure to the pain called life, is death itself. Upon death, we shall be reborn again, as our true forms. Dragons!
Dimi

Re: Damaged Drippy?

Postby Dimi » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:38 am

Looks like bubbles to me... How do they make your toy impossible to use?
Flaemrsen

Postby Flaemrsen » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:41 am

pain, it feels like leeches in my ass when i try to pull it out, it goes in just fine, but thats it, once i try to pull back out its like leeches are inside me and sucking at my innards X(. i havent used the drippy for a long time because of this. i bought a cheap 19 dollar vibrator to hold me over till i A-get a replacement or B- get the money to buy the seadragon (cuz thats what my next toy is, then the tongue)
There is an everlasting pain called human life. There are many medications that can help treat this pain, but there is only one cure. The cure to the pain called life, is death itself. Upon death, we shall be reborn again, as our true forms. Dragons!
Flaemrsen

Postby Flaemrsen » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:42 am

i understand it dosent look like much, but it sure does feel like it... i think i mentioned it before, but just in case, i honestly dont think that ill get to cash the warranty for this, but it was worth a shot...
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:47 am

Since there are toys that go for adoption just for having bubbles, I'm sure it qualifies for a replacement.
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Flaemrsen

Postby Flaemrsen » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:51 am

i wasnt really able to hold the holes open cuz i needed a hand to hold the camera, what do you mean adoption?
Quiet269

Postby Quiet269 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:14 am

basically, if Bad-Dragon notices an error they will put the toy up for "adoption" which means they sell it at a lower price because it is defective
Here are the Toys I own. (Last Update: 12.22.09)
Flaemrsen

Postby Flaemrsen » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:22 am

oh, i see now, thank you
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:43 am

My Adolescent has a lot more bubbles under the head, including one prominent one, but it hasn't seemed to make a difference when toying. I just have to be careful when cleaning to make sure nothing stays in the indents.
Gieger61

Postby Gieger61 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:24 am

I'm assuming that you have a cumtube on this (its a drippy afterall) if so you can get the sucking feeling if you dont have anything on the tube when you pull it out, if you put a empty syringe or tie off the tube you should be able to use it normally if its that.

Just my 2 cents to stop you having to post your precious toy away maybe :P
Evren

Postby Evren » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:51 am

It shouldn't be making that much of a difference....
Dimi

Postby Dimi » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:22 pm

If you're feeling adventurous, you might try coating the bubbles with a layer of two-part platinum cure silicone, but in general they sell it in overly large volumes for that...
Flaemrsen

Postby Flaemrsen » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:53 pm

you know, that might be a good idea. i could just melt one of my cheaper toys and coat the drippy...i might just do that :D oh and i never used the drippy without lube in the syringe and fully through the tube. makes it more fun and messy !
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Flaemrsen wrote:i could just melt one of my cheaper toys and coat the drippy...

Good luck doing that with silicone :P
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Quiet269

Postby Quiet269 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:46 am

Flaemrsen wrote:you know, that might be a good idea. i could just melt one of my cheaper toys and coat the drippy...i might just do that :D oh and i never used the drippy without lube in the syringe and fully through the tube. makes it more fun and messy !

don't do anything until you get an official word back from Bad-Dragon, otherwise you WILL void the warranty...
Chessa

Postby Chessa » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:16 am

Melting down toys you must have a furnace or a forge as that stuff is like steel in a way. You can boil it and it won't be phased so you're prolly looking at like 300+ degress farenheit if not higher. I know stoves can get to like 500 or so, but thats convection not sure how good that would do you'd need direct heat on it and would have to keep it hot during the pour. Atleast I think thats how it works or is it a liquid and adding in a hardening agent is what makes it harden up?
Ruffe Husky

Postby Ruffe Husky » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Chessa wrote:Melting down toys you must have a furnace or a forge as that stuff is like steel in a way. You can boil it and it won't be phased so you're prolly looking at like 300+ degress farenheit if not higher. I know stoves can get to like 500 or so, but thats convection not sure how good that would do you'd need direct heat on it and would have to keep it hot during the pour. Atleast I think thats how it works or is it a liquid and adding in a hardening agent is what makes it harden up?

I know when we made silicone in my Advanced Inorganic class, we just had to let it set up after mixing it. But that was more of silly putty than creating an actual shape out of silicone.

Also, the normal boiling point for water is around 212 degrees, but still, silicone has a very high melting point (I think from where I saw one time it was around 500+ for some).

I think meddling with the toy in this way will void the warranty.
Toys: Small Gryphon, Arctic Ice- April 2010 : Medium Gryphon, Arctic Ice- Feb. 2011 (Used)
Sex and Gender: Male
It's a pain in the rear (and not the good kind) to catch up on the forums after being gone for a little over two weeks.
Chessa

Postby Chessa » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:34 pm

hmm got curious and did some peeking and silicone melting point is 1,410 °C which is about 2,570 °F. This was from a chemisty website so thats probably for the scientific made silicone which may be stronger not sure but still if the BD stuff is anywhere near this none of us will be melting it any time soon and no this isn't a challenge or BD achievement so don't try it =>.>;=
Flaemrsen

Postby Flaemrsen » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:12 am

my friend blows glass, maybe he can?
Quiet269

Postby Quiet269 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:23 am

you really shouldn't even be thinking of doing anything to it until you get an official word back on the status of the warranty.

You have sent them a Ticket, yes?

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”