Damaged Drippy?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Flaemrsen

Re: Damaged Drippy?

Postby Flaemrsen » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:33 pm

no, i was told that i didnt need a ticket >.=.>
There is an everlasting pain called human life. There are many medications that can help treat this pain, but there is only one cure. The cure to the pain called life, is death itself. Upon death, we shall be reborn again, as our true forms. Dragons!
Quiet269

Postby Quiet269 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:46 pm

hmm, ok then, i would just recommend that you wait for an official reply then... before you do anything
Here are the Toys I own. (Last Update: 12.22.09)
Runa

Postby Runa » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:52 pm

I'm trying to appeal to the gods with a sacrificial lamb, but it pretty much comes down to "if the toy is still in one piece and not ripping, it's not worth replacing"

That said, if it's genuinely painful to use, nobody should have to go through all that....
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:18 pm

Actually I think it is ripping. From what I understand those holes weren't there before. And if it weren't painful to use, it would only take some more rides to make the holes huge.
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Ruffe Husky

Postby Ruffe Husky » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:31 pm

My suggestion is see if a friend is willing to use it and see if they experience the same thing (remember to boil it before and after they use it). That way it can be said it's the toy. If they don't, then it might just be.
Toys: Small Gryphon, Arctic Ice- April 2010 : Medium Gryphon, Arctic Ice- Feb. 2011 (Used)
Sex and Gender: Male
It's a pain in the rear (and not the good kind) to catch up on the forums after being gone for a little over two weeks.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”