Cockatrice rough texture

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Ante

Cockatrice rough texture

Postby Ante » Sat May 10, 2014 5:07 pm

I can seemingly no longer use my medium cockatrice without injury... The sandpapery texture is far too grating.

What I would like to know from anyone who has recently purchased a medium cockatrice if the texture is still very rough or if BD has yet to fix that problem with their toy moulds.
Misskin

Re: Cockatrice rough texture

Postby Misskin » Sat May 10, 2014 5:15 pm

Is it the type of lubricant you're using?
Maybe the cumlube isn't working for you anymore. Something more slippery might be nice like coconut oil
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Sat May 10, 2014 8:31 pm

Yeah, I too can attest to the sandpaper texture. :T It sucks ass. I LOVE the model but it's so... Rough. No amount of lube can make it good. That, and sometimes when you get things in 2 you lose the texture of it (which thankfully the Crackers don't have too much of but still)...
Ante

Postby Ante » Sat May 10, 2014 9:39 pm

DocOctavia wrote:No Misskin, Crackers actually has a very rough texture compared to most silicone toys. They haven't fixed it. I suggest getting a Crackers in 2 or 3 firmness (avoid 8 at all costs) and maybe adding water to your lube to make it better.

That's unfortunate. I guess I have to sell my crackers then, can't get another ;-;
Keely

Postby Keely » Sun May 11, 2014 12:14 am

you could also try using condoms over it! it doesn't mute the sculpted texture too much but it gets rid of the sandpaperyness!!
AGirlFromDownUnder
Gender: Bodacious Babe (Cis-Fem, Bi-curious with preference to males)

Postby AGirlFromDownUnder » Sun May 11, 2014 3:08 am

Does anyone think they will fix that in the future? Should I hold off on getting a crackers just in case?
ChromosomeFarm

Postby ChromosomeFarm » Sun May 11, 2014 2:03 pm

AGirlFromDownUnder wrote:Does anyone think they will fix that in the future? Should I hold off on getting a crackers just in case?

See, yeah. That would be good to know.
Sigma Space

Postby Sigma Space » Sun May 11, 2014 6:42 pm

I got a large Crackers a while back and the sandpaper texture was so bad I only used it once in disgust. The texture of the toy itself wasn't the problem, it was the horrifying printer lines that were so evident that they actually ruined the natural details of the toy.

Not that hardly anyone can use one but I've had two XL Crackers and there isn't any printer lines on them. I love my XL because I can feel the details of the toy and not 60-grit sandpaper rubbing my innards raw.
stealthxstar

Postby stealthxstar » Sun May 11, 2014 8:48 pm

My crackers was awful that way, too. The condom suggestion is a good one. Although, Ante, if you wouldn't be able to purchase another toy, you might be able to trade it on the secondhand forums and get something a bit different-- some people don't mind the sandpaper texture.
narukiba

Postby narukiba » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:13 pm

I have a large crackers and kinda have to grin and bare it on the texture. I bought it a few months ago so they still haven't changed the mold. I also have a chance that is smooth as glass so I don't get it. I know crackers has a scaled texture but the underlying sandpaperness takes away from that. Still amazing to use though and love the products!
Maximum124

Postby Maximum124 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:14 am

Oh jeeze I hope they fix this, I've been planning on getting a crackers for a long while, I wouldnt want my first toy experience to be ruined because of this sandpaper thing D:
Kith

Postby Kith » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:56 am

I guess I'm the only one in the room who loves the texture on it. :psyduck:

Since they seem to be smoothing out all the new models, until the Cockatrice gets a revision, you'll need to either use a condom on it, lots of really slick lube, and/or acquire one in soft to deal with the roughness. Good luck!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”