Advice on suction cups

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Jasmine

Advice on suction cups

Postby Jasmine » Sat May 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Hello all!

I'm in a bit of a situation. I really like the concept of having a suction cup on my toys, but I've never been able to really use one "properly" :? I'm female and I just can't seem to get my toy (a wall mounted vibrator that's been gathering dust) to get in the right position for it to feel good in my poor vagina. It's 7.5" long, but due to the vibrator part it's pretty hard to get it to move to the right angle. I believe it's made from jelly (which I found out after using it, of course), so I'd rather not put it near my uncovered lady bits if I don't have to.

So, BD users- how do you use your suction cup toys? Will a small toy be usable if, say, it's mounted on a shower wall and you try to take it from behind (but not in your butt)? :oops: Not that there's anything bad with that, I'm just not ready for anal yet.

:mystery:
AGirlFromDownUnder
Gender: Bodacious Babe (Cis-Fem, Bi-curious with preference to males)

Re: Advice on suction cups

Postby AGirlFromDownUnder » Sun May 11, 2014 6:34 am

I don't currently have a suction cup toy, but when I get one, I plan on getting something that I can attach to a pillow that I can apply the suction cup to. Since my usually 'riding' method is to stradle a pillow and tuck my feet under it to give the toy some height (a bit like being on a real person), it should just mean that I can hands-free it better.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Sun May 11, 2014 11:05 am

AGirlFromDownUnder wrote:I don't currently have a suction cup toy, but when I get one, I plan on getting something that I can attach to a pillow that I can apply the suction cup to. Since my usually 'riding' method is to stradle a pillow and tuck my feet under it to give the toy some height (a bit like being on a real person), it should just mean that I can hands-free it better.

That's an interesting suggestion! I like the idea of being able to wrap my legs around a pillow. How would you attach it, though?
AGirlFromDownUnder

Postby AGirlFromDownUnder » Sun May 11, 2014 6:35 pm

Jasmine wrote:
AGirlFromDownUnder wrote:I don't currently have a suction cup toy, but when I get one, I plan on getting something that I can attach to a pillow that I can apply the suction cup to. Since my usually 'riding' method is to stradle a pillow and tuck my feet under it to give the toy some height (a bit like being on a real person), it should just mean that I can hands-free it better.

That's an interesting suggestion! I like the idea of being able to wrap my legs around a pillow. How would you attach it, though?

Well, if I can find some shiny sort of cardboard or something, I can put holes in it and tie it on with ribbons or elastic :)
Or perhaps some plastic if I can find a method of making it not-sharp.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Sun May 11, 2014 7:16 pm

AGirlFromDownUnder wrote:Well, if I can find some shiny sort of cardboard or something, I can put holes in it and tie it on with ribbons or elastic :)
Or perhaps some plastic if I can find a method of making it not-sharp.

Oooooh, good idea. I'd be worried about the cardboard chafing, but I'm sure you could wrap a washcloth around it for some protection :D A large hand mirror might work too, and then you'd get bonus action shots! :lol:

Hopefully the next place I move to won't have shower doors so I can use the edge of the bathtub lol!
xkingyox

Postby xkingyox » Sun May 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Oooooh try a small frisbee for your pillow strap on! You can probably find one at the dollar store ans its already smooth and round and about the right size.
AGirlFromDownUnder

Postby AGirlFromDownUnder » Sun May 11, 2014 10:53 pm

xkingyox wrote:Oooooh try a small frisbee for your pillow strap on! You can probably find one at the dollar store ans its already smooth and round and about the right size.

That sounds like an awesome idea.
Caracal
(bisexual, taken)

Postby Caracal » Fri May 16, 2014 3:41 pm

Lots of fun ideas here :)

Personally, I've had good luck with affixing a suction cup to the side of a piece of furniture, like a chest of drawers. It can take some trial and error to get it to be the right height, but it's very comfortable vaginally--rather like doggy-style. You'll probably want something soft to go under your knees, like a towel or a yoga mat. This position also has the advantage that it puts on a good show if you have a partner watching :)

I own one BD toy with a suction cup, and I was really pleased with how well it stuck. Some suction cups do better with a bit of lube, others do better dry...I'm afraid I can't remember which category the BD toy fell into.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri May 30, 2014 6:35 pm

So I got a tailstretcher and a Xar with a suction cup (and a Nova that's on its way). Tailstretcher works just fine, but the Xar is too short to do anything while mounted lol. The curved base makes its easy to hold though, so that's nice.
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:03 am

I stick toys to the bottom of an upside down cooking pot. A ceramic or Pyrex container could work too. I put this on top of a floor mat & doubled up towel. I do this right beside the bathtub so I can hold onto it if needed.

Connecting one to a bed or chest with legs can work well. Then you can slide your lower legs under the furniture so you can back up fully onto the cock.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”