Bullet and Vibe help!

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Jazzi the Pegasus

Bullet and Vibe help!

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Sat May 17, 2014 11:55 am

Hey I'm new to vibes and bullets. I myself own a mini Neon massager I bought from Spencer's but I want to explore internal vibrations.

http://www.tootimid.com/embrace-lovers-remote-silicone-waterproof-6427.html
http://www.tootimid.com/mood-blissful-egg.html

Both bullets look very nice, but the top one is too expensive right now. I like the top as it is rechargeable and made of silicone, which as we all know is easy to clean. The second one is made of hard plastic, which I have no expirence with, and comes with an egg vibrator as well as a bullet. It is the cheapest, but requires batteries.

I also want insertable vibes.
http://www.funfactoryusa.com/product_codes/1110065
http://www.funfactoryusa.com/product_codes/4700864
http://www.funfactoryusa.com/product_codes/03751
http://www.funfactoryusa.com/ocean-04373
These are some of my favorites from Fun Factory. The first and last ones are the least expensive, but require batteries. The two middle ones are rechargeable, but the flower one is more expensive, and I'm kind of weary of the Delight vibe, as it might shift during play.

Does anyone have any imput on this? I just want something I can use for a long time without it going kaput on me :psyduck:
Misskin

Re: Bullet and Vibe help!

Postby Misskin » Sat May 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Honestly anything cheap probably won't last very long (perhaps a month or two at best with moderate use)

I would just save for something rechargeable (constantly buying batteries doesn't sound too fun)
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Sat May 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Misskin wrote:Honestly anything cheap probably won't last very long (perhaps a month or two at best with moderate use)

I would just save for something rechargeable (constantly buying batteries doesn't sound too fun)

that's what I was thinking. I wanted to use what remained in my PayPal to buy something nice for myself. The sad thing is that top bullet is the same price as a cosplay outfit I want to get, too :laugh:
AGirlFromDownUnder
Gender: Bodacious Babe (Cis-Fem, Bi-curious with preference to males)

Postby AGirlFromDownUnder » Sat May 17, 2014 10:39 pm

I second something from LELO. They make such amazing quality vibes :D
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Sun May 18, 2014 5:24 am

Gigi 2 is attracting my sttention more than Mona 2, because the price as well as 2 more vibration patterns :buddy:
AGirlFromDownUnder
Gender: Bodacious Babe (Cis-Fem, Bi-curious with preference to males)

Postby AGirlFromDownUnder » Sun May 18, 2014 8:26 am

I own the GIGI2, now, my feedback on it is highly subjective so you might have a different experience.
I don't like the shape for penetration (WHAAAT? But that is what it is designed for!) due to the hardness of the toy. However, the flat head gives a very nice conduction point for clitoral stimulation.
Also, the vibe patterns don't do much for me, but maybe I'm weird. (Scratch that, I am weird.)

Any other Qs and I'll try to answer the best I can.
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Sun May 18, 2014 6:11 pm

I'm new to any sort of internal vibration, so I wanted something simple yet strong for when I can build up for it so I wanted to see as many options and vibe patterns for a reasonable price. Gigi looks like a nice Gspot vibe for more exploration to me, that's why it catches my eye more than mona, as it has more surface area on its tip
Keely

Postby Keely » Tue May 20, 2014 6:32 am

if you like the look of gigi get the picobong moka instead. Picobong is made by lelo but is geared toward a younger market that has less disposable income. So yes the moka battery powered instead of rechargeable but it's so much cheaper and it's just as powerful. Neither I or my boyfriend could tell the difference in power between the two (moka and gigi 2, gigi 1 is much weaker) in a blind test. And honestly the battery life has been pretty good to me in the month or so I've had my moka. I've used mine around 8 times so far for between 5 and 30 minutes at a time and it hasn't died yet on me :)

and as far as bullets go the god of all of them is of course the we-vibe tango/its cousin the discontinued salsa but that one is fairly expensive. If you just want a cheap one the cal exotic crystal high intensity is actually a decently ok bullet and is super cheap. But it would be good for figuring out if you like pinpoint stimulation on your clit.

If you find out you don't like the pinpoint stimulation that a bullet gives then I definitely recommend the mystic wand by vibratex. It's battery powered again but it too has great battery life but is super powerful and has multiple settings and power levels (unlike it's ultra powerful cousin the hitachi wand) it's also pretty affordable especially if you can find one on sale somewhere :3

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”