Decisions, Decisions

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
ragnar9

Decisions, Decisions

Postby ragnar9 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Alright so my dilemma is I'm trying to figure out what toy I should get next. I have it narrowed down to four, the question is which is doing it for people, and what size I should get.

It's between:

The Ice dragon

Elden

Nova

Or Razor

I currently have a medium Gryphon, a medium Seadragon and a medium tail stretcher. I want a large but I can't decided which of these is the best choice for my jump up in size. Oh I should've mentioned I'm a guy who kinda likes to play with things in his tail^^
Vitani

Re: Decisions, Decisions

Postby Vitani » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:54 pm

Well, what do you like about your current toys?

What are you looking for?
Texture?
Knots?
Length?

Are you a thruster or a rider?
Sleighter

Postby Sleighter » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:23 pm

I would say the ice dragon, then again im biased. All I have right now is a legacy ice dragon. and I love him, even though he is a bit to big for me right now.
ragnar9

Postby ragnar9 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:43 pm

That's the thing I kinda switch it up, I'm not a thruster or a rider I like both. I'm looking for one that's fun to knot but has a fun texture to go with it, length isn't exactly the greatest of importance. I know I'm no help at all.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:44 pm

I would say: Nova or Elden if you want a fun knot plus lots of texture (:

Elden is kinda floppy though, so bear that in mind. I love my medium in medium firmness, but I also only toy vaginally. You may want to look into getting him in an 8 if you go medium.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”