How does a female achieve .... ?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
SnowLycan

How does a female achieve .... ?

Postby SnowLycan » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Hey its been a long time .... but yes .... yet again ..... I Snow have another question to ask on the forums and that question is ..... *drum roll*

How does a female achieve and internally stimulated orgasm? Well more to the point what are the best methods or techniques to make those lady bits squirt?

I have been glancing at many topics and post about how most of the females have achieved this kinda of orgasm and some have achieved it with B.D products.
So it peaked my curiosity in which toys and methods are the best to proved this kind of stimulus. Do you have to grind? Be in a certain position? Have a certain size toy? Etc.

I would love to find out what I could learn from others to achieve this sensation.

So can anyone help if they don't mind?
Kith

Re: How does a female achieve .... ?

Postby Kith » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Do you mean a vaginal orgasm or actual squirting?
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Kith wrote:Do you mean a vaginal orgasm or actual squirting?

Either just curious.
Kith

Postby Kith » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:46 pm

Ah, okay.

I haven't squirted, but my vaginal orgasms seem to mainly be a case of the right amount of friction and pressure on the right places at the right time... which is different for nearly every toy I own, and sometimes I need to try several things with the same toy to get everything to happen right.

Sorry I can't be of more help. :psyduck:
Rin

Postby Rin » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:49 pm

It's different for everyone. Only about 30% of female-bodied people are capable of achieving orgasm without external stimulation. Not sure what the percentage is for those who can squirt, but some can and some can't.

As to the how, the only advice that I personally can give is, "Experiment. A lot." There's no set way to go about it, so you need to figure out what works for you if it's going to happen. For example, I (to my knowledge) can't orgasm without clitoral stimulation, but I can definitely squirt from internal stimulation alone even without climaxing. I also squirt any time I use a vibrator. On the other hand, I've had discussions with women who can only achieve vaginal orgasms, some who could only orgasm with the help of a very strong vibrator, some who needed to be a particular position to orgasm vaginally, etc, etc, etc. It seems that, amongst those who can orgasm vaginally and/or squirt, the key is often (though not always) G-spot stimulation, so I'd look into getting a good G-spot toy if I was in your shoes.

One thing to definitely keep in mind, though: don't feel like you have to orgasm vaginally or squirt. If you treat it like a goal, it'll be harder to get there. Just relax, experiment, and enjoy yourself. If it happens, then cool. If not, then there's plenty of fun to be had anyway.
xanthfrog

Postby xanthfrog » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:38 pm

In 20 years I have only managed a
Vaginal only orgasm once.

And that was with a Damn average alien.in hard.

I think it's something that a lot of practice,and luck
Can help with.

Dissapointment will ride your shoulder if you expect,
To achieve this regularly or soon.

But practice away.
AnimalPun

Postby AnimalPun » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:12 pm

For me, squirting is fairly easy but kind of boring. I just need a hard toy that will either put pressure on my g-spot, let me thrust hard into the right spot, or has a vibrator I can move to my liking. My Xar is great for squirting around because of the way the shaft curves if used "doggy style" while I really liked Bruiser's ridges for thrusting. To actually let go and allow myself to squirt is harder, since it feels an awful lot like peeing which I (Like many) have been conditioned to not let happen. To help with that I make sure my bladder is totally empty before starting, and put down a layer of plastic and towels for easy clean-up no matter what happens.

For vaginal-only orgasms, I personally forsook those when I finally figured out how my clit worked. When I first started masturbating I used thin hard toys and rapid thrusting to come, which is tiring and doesn't feel as great for me as coupling it with clit stimulation. It was too much work for too little payoff, but with a partner that could of course be different. I usually squirt when I have vaginal orgasms, so for me both procedures are pretty much the same. I like having thin, hard toys with either a curved shaft, bulbous head, and/or texture on the 'front' of the shaft for this, and vibrations help.

But really, it all depends on your body and how it responds. It can help to get a g-spot specific toy like njoy's Pure Wand (or any number of cheaper options) but there's no magic formula if your body just isn't wired that way.
DameKathryn

Postby DameKathryn » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:33 pm

I am one of those weirdos that has really intense vaginal orgasms (and they feel (mentally) completely different than a clitoral one). I also squirt. Aside from it being a complete mess-causer (case-in-point: there's currently a damn towel on our sofa soaking up puddle), it's not really all that, well, special. I mean, it's a bit unique, but it's very over-hyped.

The way I achieve either is by intense pressure (and usually stretching mixed with texture) near my g-spot. Upward-friction (if that makes sense) is what does it for me. So when Kranix uses my Terra on me (it's a 3 if you're wondering), I get that speed, stretching, and texture intensity all on my g-spot, and it causes both squirting and vaginal orgasms.

If you've ever felt a pressure like you're going to pee while you're orgasming, that's probably squirting. If that makes sense. You really need to relax to let it happen, because it feels a bit wrong/unnatural.
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:57 pm

That feeling like your going to pee I've had that once. But I panicked and stopped because it felt totally weird and I didn't understand what was going on at the time. Although I did find out later from BD members what it was.

But your totally right I must be thinking to much into it to actually achieve it again while toying. To be honest I can't even remember which toy I used at the time because I was so confused with what was going on.

As for clitoral orgasms. How is that actually achieved if you can't touch it? Also I've heard it gets erect when aroused but I have yet to see that and pulling the skin back to reveal it isn't bad it's the actual touching that's painful.

I've heard and read that thrusting is not the only way to get yourself off but grinding on something with a good girth is great method.
Kith

Postby Kith » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:03 pm

SnowLycan wrote:As for clitoral orgasms. How is that actually achieved if you can't touch it?

Usually by stimulating near it, or through the clitoral hood/clothing so that it never comes into direct contact.
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Kith wrote:
SnowLycan wrote:As for clitoral orgasms. How is that actually achieved if you can't touch it?

Usually by stimulating near it, or through the clitoral hood/clothing so that it never comes into direct contact.

Ah through material is the only way I have achieve it but to sensitive without and when toying using materials is not and option. :(
Kith

Postby Kith » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:37 pm

SnowLycan wrote:Ah through material is the only way I have achieve it but to sensitive without and when toying using materials is not and option. :(

Sure it is... Just find something like a scarf or a thin washcloth that you can drape over the area, or buy crotchless underwear. That way you can stimulate yourself externally while not blocking yourself off from toying.
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:49 pm

Kith wrote:
SnowLycan wrote:Ah through material is the only way I have achieve it but to sensitive without and when toying using materials is not and option. :(

Sure it is... Just find something like a scarf or a thin washcloth that you can drape over the area, or buy crotchless underwear. That way you can stimulate yourself externally while not blocking yourself off from toying.

Wait what there is such a thing? I just thought that was for kink factor not for actual well use lol. But I am sure they all come in lace?
Kith

Postby Kith » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:10 pm

No, they're not all lace. I've also seen satin, latex, leather, and some other stuff that I can't recall right now. Just make sure that the hole isn't too large or, if it is, make sure you can slide the material down a bit to cover your clitoral area. That way you can still play both ways.
BlackSheep

Postby BlackSheep » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:52 am

I can't touch my clitoris directly either. Makes for bad times when cleaning. Feels like it's being stabbed.

I've got a lot of skin floating around though, so rub at the 'shaft' of it through the hood from the right side (right handed and there's more flesh/nerves there so it feels better). Extra lube helps there too.

First time I rubbed myself to an orgasm took 45 minutes. 45 terribly frustrating minutes. Average quick session is around 2 minutes now. Determination, exploration, and open mindedness. Sometimes things just aren't going to work, and that's okay too.
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:15 am

Would the lack of touching ones clit for a few years make it harder to get off now?

As for the crotch less panties are they easy to make?
DameKathryn

Postby DameKathryn » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:00 am

SnowLycan wrote:As for the crotch less panties are they easy to make?

If you want them to look cute, then no. They'd be a bit of a pain to make.
Here's an example of a more simple design crotchless thong.

However, if you just want them to be functional, you can just cut a slit in one of your older pairs of underwear where your vaginal opening lines up.
Kith

Postby Kith » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:07 am

SnowLycan wrote:Would the lack of touching ones clit for a few years make it harder to get off now?

Not that I know of...

That depends entirely on the design you want to make, the materials involved, and your skills as a seamstress. If all you want to do is cut a slit in a current pair and finish the edges on a sewing machine, that would be relatively easy. Making a leather or latex pair from scratch would be much harder.

Anyway, you don't have to make them if you don't want to. Google gave me a lot of results if you want to buy a pair and try them out.
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:05 am

Kith wrote:
SnowLycan wrote:Would the lack of touching ones clit for a few years make it harder to get off now?

Not that I know of...

That depends entirely on the design you want to make, the materials involved, and your skills as a seamstress. If all you want to do is cut a slit in a current pair and finish the edges on a sewing machine, that would be relatively easy. Making a leather or latex pair from scratch would be much harder.

Anyway, you don't have to make them if you don't want to. Google gave me a lot of results if you want to buy a pair and try them out.

Where there any super cute ones?
Kith

Postby Kith » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:19 am

SnowLycan wrote:Where there any super cute ones?

Um... Since I don't consider underwear to be cute, I'm not really any help in that area. :psyduck: You'll have to go look and see.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”