How does a female achieve .... ?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
DameKathryn

Re: How does a female achieve .... ?

Postby DameKathryn » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:59 am

I linked to one earlier, but really they're quite easy to search for
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_ ... crotchless
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:31 am

DameKathryn wrote:I linked to one earlier, but really they're quite easy to search for

Oh my they are either very flashy aren't they. :oops:
DameKathryn

Postby DameKathryn » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:27 pm

SnowLycan wrote:
DameKathryn wrote:I linked to one earlier, but really they're quite easy to search for

Oh my they are either very flashy aren't they. :oops:

LOL!
Yes, they usually are. That's what they're for usually :)
But if you have some older panties, like period panties. Or if you just picked up a cheapo-pack at the store and got some scissors, it shouldn't be a problem. You can just cut a slit where your opening lines up. You could just get a marker and trade, then cut with scissors and try that out.
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm

Well I am fairly good with a needle and thread so I could give it a go.
Neokolzia

Postby Neokolzia » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Thats actually a really good tip that last one Dame xD I've always looked towards amazon n stuff for the crotchless variety, and most of the time imo their pretty cheap and abrasive quality lace.

Simply making your own sounds far better for supplying the bedroom, specially knowing a lil friction lover myself too xD
AGirlFromDownUnder
Gender: Bodacious Babe (Cis-Fem, Bi-curious with preference to males)

Postby AGirlFromDownUnder » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:31 pm

I get really powerful internal orgasms from the right stimulation. With my previous partner I had it pretty much every time we had sex after we worked it out. I have also been able to replicate it with my Kelvin.
Basically I have found that it is posterior wall pressure/stimulation. If I knot my kelvin and press it against the posterior wall whilst moving it back and forth so that the scales rub and pop against the first inch, it makes me cum really hard.

In regards to squirting, I am not an orgasm squrter, but a stim gusher. So, if I get the right stimulation, I will just gush without cumming. But it is super messy, I have had towels folded to four layers and still soaked through. I have no control over whether it happens or not though.
Rin

Postby Rin » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:10 pm

AGirlFromDownUnder wrote:In regards to squirting, I am not an orgasm squrter, but a stim gusher. So, if I get the right stimulation, I will just gush without cumming. But it is super messy, I have had towels folded to four layers and still soaked through. I have no control over whether it happens or not though.

My solution: sex blankets, like the Throe from Liberator or the Vancouver from Love Bumper. These guys are super-absorbent, especially the Vancouver, and make it very easy to keep things dry. The downside is that they're pricy.
Keely

Postby Keely » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:36 am

Rin wrote:
AGirlFromDownUnder wrote:In regards to squirting, I am not an orgasm squrter, but a stim gusher. So, if I get the right stimulation, I will just gush without cumming. But it is super messy, I have had towels folded to four layers and still soaked through. I have no control over whether it happens or not though.

My solution: sex blankets, like the Throe from Liberator or the Vancouver from Love Bumper. These guys are super-absorbent, especially the Vancouver, and make it very easy to keep things dry. The downside is that they're pricy.

I can attest to the liberator throe. It's not that absorbent but it certainly keeps surfaces dry and has washed clean of everything I've ever gotten on mine :D (including food, silicone lube, all sorts of bodily liquids, and makeup)

Also if you're even capable of squirting you might not be that reliable. I'm capable of squirting but i don't do it all the time and it doesn't always coincide with orgasm aaand I don't squirt so much as just gush everywhere and in decently large amounts (It sucks when I'm not expecting it and there's just suddenly wetness running down my butt)
AGirlFromDownUnder
Gender: Bodacious Babe (Cis-Fem, Bi-curious with preference to males)

Postby AGirlFromDownUnder » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:13 pm

Keely wrote:
Rin wrote:

I can attest to the liberator throe. It's not that absorbent but it certainly keeps surfaces dry and has washed clean of everything I've ever gotten on mine :D (including food, silicone lube, all sorts of bodily liquids, and makeup)

Also if you're even capable of squirting you might not be that reliable. I'm capable of squirting but i don't do it all the time and it doesn't always coincide with orgasm aaand I don't squirt so much as just gush everywhere and in decently large amounts (It sucks when I'm not expecting it and there's just suddenly wetness running down my butt)

Yeah, I think when I get back into any sort of regular sex thing (it doesn't happen when I toy so that's all good) I'll get a washable bed pad to go under my sheets. I know they're like, totally grandma, but they're designed well and possibly less expensive than the sex versions.
Keely

Postby Keely » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:17 pm

AGirlFromDownUnder wrote:Yeah, I think when I get back into any sort of regular sex thing (it doesn't happen when I toy so that's all good) I'll get a washable bed pad to go under my sheets. I know they're like, totally grandma, but they're designed well and possibly less expensive than the sex versions.

oh dude I have a washable bed pad I think it's super smart to have one just in general cuz I mean accidents happen with drinks or food or pets or what have you and I'd much rather have a waterproof cover to wash then spend an hour trying to scrub a can of soda out of a mattress :laugh:

though the bed pad, to me, is a backup for the towels/throe that we use so if something isn't caught by that then there's a second line of defense so to speak :P
DameKathryn

Postby DameKathryn » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:25 am

Keely wrote:
AGirlFromDownUnder wrote:Yeah, I think when I get back into any sort of regular sex thing (it doesn't happen when I toy so that's all good) I'll get a washable bed pad to go under my sheets. I know they're like, totally grandma, but they're designed well and possibly less expensive than the sex versions.

oh dude I have a washable bed pad I think it's super smart to have one just in general cuz I mean accidents happen with drinks or food or pets or what have you and I'd much rather have a waterproof cover to wash then spend an hour trying to scrub a can of soda out of a mattress :laugh:

though the bed pad, to me, is a backup for the towels/throe that we use so if something isn't caught by that then there's a second line of defense so to speak :P

^This.
I have a waterproof mattress pad, but that doesn't protect the sheets! Hell, I know from experience that if you don't have a mattress pad, there's a lot less to clean up on the sheet (cause it all goes into the mattress). Because the pad is waterproof, the mess spreads to it's TRUE SIZE (brain: FINAL FORM!). I have a throe and I LOVE it, except that the silky side got ruined in the washing machine :<. I want to buy a new one that is velvish on both sides, but I have to wait until I get a job.

But seriously, as someone who had to frequently sleep in a wet bed and do laundry every other day (including the extra sheet set), you're saving so much hassle if you have the throe.[/unpaidadvertisement]
Rin

Postby Rin » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:14 am

DameKathryn wrote:But seriously, as someone who had to frequently sleep in a wet bed and do laundry every other day (including the extra sheet set), you're saving so much hassle if you have the throe.[/unpaidadvertisement]

I had a Throe, but I didn't realize that I wasn't supposed to put it in the dryer. I think I ruined the inner layer, since the last time I used it I soaked right through it. :psyduck:

Then I went for the Vancouver blanket from Love Bumper, because it's much smaller and so it's easier to hang dry. I gotta say it's way better performance-wise. Keely's right: the Throe will keep the bed dry, but it isn't absorbent - liquid just kind of pools on top for a bit until the material manages to soak it in. The Vancouver? It's like a freaking sponge.

I did consider just getting a normal bed pad, but... well, I really just couldn't get around the "totally grandma" factor at the time. :laugh: Oh, my foolish self.
DameKathryn

Postby DameKathryn » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:28 am

Rin wrote:
DameKathryn wrote:But seriously, as someone who had to frequently sleep in a wet bed and do laundry every other day (including the extra sheet set), you're saving so much hassle if you have the throe.[/unpaidadvertisement]

I had a Throe, but I didn't realize that I wasn't supposed to put it in the dryer. I think I ruined the inner layer, since the last time I used it I soaked right through it. :psyduck:

I need that size on the throe. And Kranix already complains it's too small.
But yeah, the plastic can't go in the washer. Same with waterproof mattress pad. It also can't be washed on hot. The thing that happened with mine is the silky part got pulled and it's all weirdly rousched now. It's always been washed cold though so it doesn't leak. And I've never had issues with it not be absorbent enough. It might be the difference between the velvish and the microfiber.
Rin

Postby Rin » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:49 pm

DameKathryn wrote:
Rin wrote:

I need that size on the throe. And Kranix already complains it's too small.
But yeah, the plastic can't go in the washer. Same with waterproof mattress pad. It also can't be washed on hot. The thing that happened with mine is the silky part got pulled and it's all weirdly rousched now. It's always been washed cold though so it doesn't leak. And I've never had issues with it not be absorbent enough. It might be the difference between the velvish and the microfiber.

I'll have to test it out sometime. My Throe, being useless now, is sitting somewhere in a pile of textile obscurity, but I do have a Stashe pillow in velvish. I'll see if that material absorbs quickly like the Vancouver or sits on top for several seconds like the microfiber.

You know, for science! :buddy:
DameKathryn

Postby DameKathryn » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:12 pm

Rin wrote:I'll have to test it out sometime. My Throe, being useless now, is sitting somewhere in a pile of textile obscurity, but I do have a Stashe pillow in velvish. I'll see if that material absorbs quickly like the Vancouver or sits on top for several seconds like the microfiber.

You know, for science! :buddy:

Science :smile:
Although I'd make sure to have your Vancouver there underneath lol
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Ok I guess I am not that skilled as a seamstress to edit old undies into crotchless. Guess I'll have to buy some to have a look how to make my own in the future.
Kith

Postby Kith » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:54 pm

SnowLycan wrote:Ok I guess I am not that skilled as a seamstress to edit old undies into crotchless. Guess I'll have to buy some to have a look how to make my own in the future.

Good luck! ^..^ Getting some in satin or some other fabric would probably be best for patterning purposes, since I don't think you'll want to wrangle lace, leather, or latex from scratch.
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:59 pm

Oh no. I have tried lacey briefs before and they where the most uncomfortable things ever.
Kith

Postby Kith » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Indeed. The pairs of underwear I've had that have even been partial lace were a pain to wear. :psyduck:
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Yep those undies were worn once and then thrown. Didn't care how pretty they were. They were just awful to wear.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”