Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
User avatar
Shaylee
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:43 am
Gender: female

Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Shaylee » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:31 am

I am *just* beginning my Bad Dragon adventures and can use some advice. :smile:
I am pretty new to silicone toys and shapes and ribbings, and all that BD seems to offer.
But I do have lots of bullet vibe experience and have owned a thin glass dildo, as well as being married and having gone through childbirth.

After talking with a couple of my friends who own, it seemed the consensus was soft was the way to go; so when I ordered my first toy I did a custom Crash, Medium, in soft.

Well, the waiting was painful. . . . so I ended up snagging a soft, small bruiser in the adopts, to play with while I waited; and that combo does seem to have a few good reviews to it too.

But, I got him and he was just not my thing. For me, he was just WAY too soft, bendy, squishy. . . . . but he was a weird combination of not enough "presence" and the ribs being a bit too much, but I also might have been using him a little too roughly trying to get something out of his overly softness.

I know everyone's body is different, but this of course sent me in a panic because I had ordered an EXPENSIVE (to me) Crash, in this soft that was leaving me wanting. But after ticketing support they said my order had just got made and passed and there was nothing I could do, short of pay the 20% restock. *sigh*

So, I decided to hope for the best, and also grabbed a Medium, 5/8 split, Razor from the adopts.

Medium Crash, in soft, has been O-K. . . . not as squishy as Bruiser, but he is also thicker. He still has more "give" to him than I would have liked, but I also found I can use the bendiness a bit to my advantage when thrusting at an angle to rub my clit, etc. :scheming:
I have absolutely NO problem taking his entire length and his knot. (although, I can feel that any longer and I would "bottom out") My main issues with him is I feel him, but I don't really FEEL him, does that make sense? Also, he slips right on out, and won't stay put, (unless I close my legs really tight), don't know if that is the design, me, or the firmness. . . . . but it is a problem. . . .because while I enjoy playing, and thrusting and all that, when I get down to "business" I like to have something in, all the way, for me to "grab on to" while I get off with my clit (hell, I don't even think I have a g-spot).
Anyways, my point is, he is just O-K.


Now, Razor on the other hand!! So GLAD I grabbed him. He gives me everything I was expecting from a BD toy! :liplick:
The firmness is perfect, and even though his shaft is thinner than crash, I feel him more and thrusting with him is fabulous even if the shaft part is short, it's especially pleasant feeling the knot put pressure on the outside when thrusting in. I am able to take his knot, even the first time, there was definitely a pop/surprise and completely full pressure, and a bit of pain/shock, but not much and it was mixed with and then completely subsided to throbbing pleasure. And he stays put, no matter what and it is glorious. :excited:



Ok, so. . . .. what I need help with (FINALLY, sorry so long!) . . .. .
I want more. . .. but since I have struck out completely with one toy, only MEH with another, but I have at least one AMAZING toy. . .. I would love some advice to hopefully avoid disappointment.

Things I have learned:

Everybody's body is different, lol!

And while I have discovered I love that medium firmness, I also know that the thicker the toy, the more soft can "become" like a medium? Although, Razor's knot is pretty darn thick, and it is still glorious.
I do have the feeling that firm would be too much for me.

I am really interested in:

Nox, probably a medium. . . . but because of his overall thickness, should I go with 3 or 5? Since he is smooth, I was kind of leaning towards 5.

Kage. . .again, leaning towards medium, but if anyone has some advice, reason why soft would be preferred, I would love to hear it.

And then a couple others on the back of my mind. . . .

Elden, medium, medium?

And Crackers, small. . .. but there seems to be a major issue with his texture, so medium might be too rough? And even soft can be?

Any other suggestions?
female/34/married/pansexual w/feminine preference

My toys:
Nox m/5, Crackers m/3, Razor m/5, Echo s/5

User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Niah » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:49 am

I have a small Crackers in 3/soft and he feels firmer than my small, 5/medium Crash and my mini, 5/medium Sleipnir (which feels like a 3, tbh). I have a small Sleipnir in 5/medium and he feels a bit firm except for his head because of his girth, so he's comparable to my small Crackers. I haven't tried thrusting with my Crackers yet, but he feels amazing to ride a bit and grind on. I didn't have a problem with is texture, but that's because he's a 3. For Nox, though I don't have one, most recommend getting him in 5/medium firmness, even in medium size. I've got a small Flint in 3/soft being made and I'm pretty sure I made the right decision because of his girth and texture. At 7 inches around, he'll be thicker than anything I have and in soft he's still going to feel like a medium/5.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
SquishyLaughter
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:41 am
Gender: Agender
Location: Seattle

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby SquishyLaughter » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:17 am

All my toys are medium firmness except for my Kage, and since I cannot take the knot at the moment, kage being soft is amazing. The knot is super thick, but the softness is really helping me. I feel like a medium for him would make it just that much harder to take the knot.

That being said, all my future toys except for a few like Flint and Crackers will be in medium firm. I really like that in my trent and don't see that changing anytime soon.

My advice: if the thickness is something you know you can take either easily or just slightly bigger than what you are used to, get medium. If the toy is going to be something far larger than what you have taken before, or just a auper girthy toy get a soft
User avatar
marcii
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: female
Contact:

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby marcii » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:07 am

I have a firm, small crackers. A bit about me/my toying style: I don't like texture much because I find it too stimulating/awkward inside me, so I usually stick to my S/5/Nox or S/5/Bumblehooves and I use my mini Sleipnir/small Trent for less intense sessions. I've tried the Nova, but I didn't like the knot - might be more into the Xar, but I need more training to be able to try it. If it's going to have a knot, I think it needs a curved shaft and/or be thick enough reach my g-spot so I can grind against it.

Given that information, I really don't find S/8/Crackers to be too abrasive - it makes me orgasm after about 10 seconds of being inside because it obliterates my g-spot. I think a lot of people dislike Crackers because they thrust with it, but because Crackers is so thick, I just can't do it. It hurts too much. Instead, I just rock it against my g-spot. It's really amazing, though it's one toy I wish I had a cumtube for because removing it can be painful. I wanted a soft Crackers, but the one in adoptions was too perfect to pass up, so I grudgingly accepted the hard firmness despite the size being bigger than anything I've ever taken before (around 1.8in with Nox, though I knotted my Nova once when I had it). It's the only toy I have in hard, but it does exactly what I want it to do, and the roughness is what gets me off. I have had great difficulties reaching orgasm due to sexual trauma and medications, but Crackers ALWAYS gets the job done. Not sure if he would have the same effect in soft, as I've only had one soft toy which was my Nova. I'd say when in doubt, go medium firmness.

You know your body best, but hopefully this is helpful to you in some way!
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Niah » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:45 am

marcii wrote:I have a firm, small crackers. A bit about me/my toying style: I don't like texture much because I find it too stimulating/awkward inside me, so I usually stick to my S/5/Nox or S/5/Bumblehooves and I use my mini Sleipnir/small Trent for less intense sessions. I've tried the Nova, but I didn't like the knot - might be more into the Xar, but I need more training to be able to try it. If it's going to have a knot, I think it needs a curved shaft and/or be thick enough reach my g-spot so I can grind against it.

Given that information, I really don't find S/8/Crackers to be too abrasive - it makes me orgasm after about 10 seconds of being inside because it obliterates my g-spot. I think a lot of people dislike Crackers because they thrust with it, but because Crackers is so thick, I just can't do it. It hurts too much. Instead, I just rock it against my g-spot. It's really amazing, though it's one toy I wish I had a cumtube for because removing it can be painful. I wanted a soft Crackers, but the one in adoptions was too perfect to pass up, so I grudgingly accepted the hard firmness despite the size being bigger than anything I've ever taken before (around 1.8in with Nox, though I knotted my Nova once when I had it). It's the only toy I have in hard, but it does exactly what I want it to do, and the roughness is what gets me off. I have had great difficulties reaching orgasm due to sexual trauma and medications, but Crackers ALWAYS gets the job done. Not sure if he would have the same effect in soft, as I've only had one soft toy which was my Nova. I'd say when in doubt, go medium firmness.

You know your body best, but hopefully this is helpful to you in some way!


I also rock back and forth on my Crackers and he's very effective even in soft. I think I would have been fine with a small in medium firmness eventually, but his coloration was too lovely for me to pass up (same as with your firm in that regard). I do a little bit of riding and he doesn't buckle on me at all. His girth is a plus for making him feel firmer. I might get a small in medium firmness if I find that the soft doesn't do it for me anymore, but I doubt that will happen any time soon, lol.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
Wolfcat
Posts: 1667
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 4:58 pm
Gender: Male / mostly straight
Location: Oregon

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Wolfcat » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:21 am

In your situation, I would lean towards either Crackers or Nox. Both have interesting curves, and a thick mid-shaft bulge (which is wonderful!) Nox is very smooth, and Crackers can be rough, so you'll have to decide your preference.

It's different anatomy, but you mention "not having a g-spot." I'm similar in that my P-spot isn't very sensitive, but both Crackers and Nox are stimulating enough (with their curves) to be very pleasurable.

This is anecdotal: Most women I've consulted on the topic really enjoy Nox and Crackers, but Nox has less "issues" (some find crackers too abrasive.) If you can't decide, I'd lean towards Nox.

Things to consider (this info is for medium nox and small crackers:)

Nox is 1 inch longer than Razor, and Crackers is .5 inches shorter (than Razor.) Both are shorter than Crash. Consider how important maximal depth is.

Nox's diameter is .8'' thicker than Razor's shaft, and Cracker's is .7''. Consider whether or not thicker toys are still comfortable further in. I would consider this a *good* thing, though, as you're looking for more "presence." The curves also help accentuate the presence.

Nox and Crackers both stay in place pretty well considering they're not knotted toys. The mid-shaft bulge helps them stay put. A knot is surely superior for this. "Staying power" seems important to you, but they might be sufficient, and I think they have other benefits. You couldn't stand up and walk around, but lying down is probably fine (anyone with a vagina, please confirm! It works for me anally.)

Firmness wise I'd get Nox in a medium. Crackers is tricky. Soft smalls are probably too soft, but mediums have a rougher texture. I'd figure out how sensitive you are to textures before considering Crackers.

I'd also consider Crackers in medium size, actually. he's thicker than Razor's knot by .1'' (and an entire inch in circumference) but he might have the presence you're looking for. Consider how difficult Razor's knot is (or isn't) before taking this challenge!

Hope some of that helps :)
User avatar
Vitani
Posts: 5099
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm
Gender: Female
Location: The Outlands

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Vitani » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:17 pm

Soft toys...are a bit of a niche for certain people.
BD silicone is overall in general, pretty soft. Even firm BD toys have more give to them then some of the old toys I used to have, back before my Bad Dragon days.
I generally only order a toy in soft, when it is massively thick, and still quite short. (For example, a medium Xar works wonders in soft. Much more comfortable to use, and because he's so thick, you aren't missing out on any sensations. He's also oo short to use as a real thrusting toy.)

That being said, I'm going to go ahead and suggest a medium Nox in 5 as your next toy. :dukeretro:

Nox gets rave reviews for vaginal use especially, but I have a few male friends who rank up among their favorites as well. He's got enough length to play with, without being too much...but because he doesn't have a knot, if you can't quite reach the base, it's not a huge deal.
You say that you don't think you have a G spot...give medium Nox a try, and then go from there. (: Because mine nails my g spot SO well, out of nearly ALL my toys, then I literally orgasmed just from holding him in place within me. If you have any sensitivity in your g spot at all, Nox will definitely let you know. :laugh:

The smoothness of Nox also helps....I feel that he is much more comfortable to use. He 'glides' a bit more easily, but due to his shaft girth, he will not slip out of you like the way you described Crash doing so.
Image
User avatar
Shaylee
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:43 am
Gender: female

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Shaylee » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:30 pm

Dear Wolfcat sir, you win most informative response! (Everyone's was great, honestly! And ALL the info I can get is helpful!!! Especially with how indecisive I am.) You really broke it down though! I have been bouncing between all of them, looking at numbers, measurements, pictures.....but you put it so well!

Wolfcat wrote:It's different anatomy, but you mention "not having a g-spot." I'm similar in that my P-spot isn't very sensitive, but both Crackers and Nox are stimulating enough (with their curves) to be very pleasurable.


Thanks for getting that! I feel plenty of pleasure and still love the feels.....but just always need a little external stimuli. :stick:

Consider how important maximal depth is.

Not terribly important.

Consider whether or not thicker toys are still comfortable further in. I would consider this a *good* thing, though, as you're looking for more "presence." The curves also help accentuate the presence.


Yes! I am looking for overall thickness, instead of just at a knot....so there is a an even "fullness" type feel, if that makes sense. I am not looking for huge, by any means, I'm not looking to go into training to become a size queen.
I think the presence/fullness I am looking for might be based on the firmness (and give) of a toy.

Nox and Crackers both stay in place pretty well considering they're not knotted toys. The mid-shaft bulge helps them stay put. A knot is surely superior for this. "Staying power" seems important to you, but they might be sufficient, and I think they have other benefits. You couldn't stand up and walk around, but lying down is probably fine (anyone with a vagina, please confirm! It works for me anally.)


Yay! Good! That's what I am going for, staying power is a good way to put it. And I am glad those both would have that. Cause I do want to try a non-knotted toy, to have variety.

I'd also consider Crackers in medium size, actually. he's thicker than Razor's knot by .1'' (and an entire inch in circumference) but he might have the presence you're looking for. Consider how difficult Razor's knot is (or isn't) before taking this challenge!


Ok, now you have given me another toy to ponder on. This is very tempting. Razor's knot is a bit of a challenge, which is amusing, cause it is only a tiny bit bigger than Crash's knot and I can slide that thing in and out no problemo. Has to be because of the difference between soft and medium, and also Crash is a gradual transition to the knot while Razor is abrupt. But ya, razor's knot isn't TOO difficult, and I have used him a few times now, but their definitely is resistance and a little struggle. In a good, no pain at all since the first time, way.
female/34/married/pansexual w/feminine preference

My toys:
Nox m/5, Crackers m/3, Razor m/5, Echo s/5

User avatar
Shaylee
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:43 am
Gender: female

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Shaylee » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:36 pm

Vitani wrote:You say that you don't think you have a G spot...give medium Nox a try, and then go from there. (: Because mine nails my g spot SO well, out of nearly ALL my toys, then I literally orgasmed just from holding him in place within me. If you have any sensitivity in your g spot at all, Nox will definitely let you know. :laugh:



I am hopeful! I mean, I am 34.....and haven't had a whole lot of luck. Lol.
I mean, I get plenty of pleasure, so hopefully he rocks my boat regardless. :smile:
female/34/married/pansexual w/feminine preference

My toys:
Nox m/5, Crackers m/3, Razor m/5, Echo s/5

User avatar
Wolfcat
Posts: 1667
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 4:58 pm
Gender: Male / mostly straight
Location: Oregon

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Wolfcat » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:49 pm

Happy to help :D. In the end you may have to try a few things to figure out your favorites, but the ones I suggested tend to have very positive reviews, and I'm a fan of them myself.

One other toy to consider: Flint! Since you mentioned length is not a big deal, a small flint (probably in medium firmness) might be perfect. His thickest point is a little thinner than Razor's knot, but he has a much greater girth overall. And, unlike crackers, he's not rough at all. He's ribbed, but is very smooth.

Just another option!
User avatar
Aether
Posts: 446
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 10:58 am

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Aether » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:53 pm

I also cast a vote for Medium/5 Nox. There are times when I almost wish my M/5 Nox was a 3, but this is only when I haven't warmed up enough. Once I've warmed up, it's hard to imagine getting him any softer than that, because it seems like it wouldn't do his shape and girth any justice and he wouldn't give me that "full" sensation.

I've also owned a Medium Nox in 8 and didn't enjoy him nearly as much. The medium firmness seems to be the magical firmness for Nox, neither taking away from how filling he is, nor making his curves feel too extreme.

As for Crackers...it's definitely a texture game more than a firmness game (though if he is in 8 firmness, the texture would be even more abrasive). I owned a Small/5 Crackers and hated it. Felt like sandpaper. The shape wasn't the biggest issue, though I found I didn't care for it because I prefer to have the larger/thicker end of the toy at my entrance for maximum stretch feeling. Crackers is the complete opposite of that with his bulk nearer the head. Just didn't do it for me or hit any of the right spots. Might have been a different story with Medium Crackers, but I don't think I would like him in any size/firmness combination purely because of the distribution of thickness.

If you're really enjoying Razor and having all that pressure near the entrance, then imagine Crackers is basically the opposite of that, and if that doesn't appeal, then Crackers is probably not your boy. :laugh: But, worst case scenario, if it doesn't work out you can always sell the toy on the secondhand forum!
User avatar
Shaylee
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:43 am
Gender: female

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Shaylee » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:53 pm

so, I have basically decided....


I am for sure going to get a medium, 5 Nox. There is one in the adopts that looks tempting now......hard to know whether to snag it or hope a more beautiful one comes along. Lol :psyduck:

I think i have also 98% decided I am going to get a Crackers too. (Might as well get at same time as Nox, because shipping)


But now not only do I not know whether to ......

get a small in 3 or 5. I am afraid 3 would be too soft, and Razor definitely has a texture to him that I think people are saying is the printer texture, and I actually like it.......but maybe the combination of scales and bumps on crackers makes it worse?


Or take the plunge and instead get a medium in 3, because even though I seem to prefer 5, I think because of how thick he is that 3 wouldn't be so bad and floppy, and might make him easier to take since he is a little bit bigger than Razor's knot, and that thickness is longer. Medium also seems to have less of a problem with the printer texture issue. And it could be something I could work up to....and give me more variety, since a small Cracker's dimensions aren't much different than the medium Nox I am most definitely getting.
But I also worry about him being TOO big, and I don't want to make it a habit of wanting bigger, and bigger toys.

Agh! So I have my mind mostly made up......but still indecisive.
Last edited by Shaylee on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
female/34/married/pansexual w/feminine preference

My toys:
Nox m/5, Crackers m/3, Razor m/5, Echo s/5

User avatar
Shaylee
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:43 am
Gender: female

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Shaylee » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Wolfcat wrote:
One other toy to consider: Flint! Since you mentioned length is not a big deal, a small flint (probably in medium firmness) might be perfect. His thickest point is a little thinner than Razor's knot, but he has a much greater girth overall. And, unlike crackers, he's not rough at all. He's ribbed, but is very smooth.

Just another option!


Hee hee! Now you're just giving me more to contemplate!!!! There really are so many different varieties. I wish I had money to try this and that to see what all work best for me!!!
female/34/married/pansexual w/feminine preference

My toys:
Nox m/5, Crackers m/3, Razor m/5, Echo s/5

User avatar
Shaylee
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:43 am
Gender: female

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Shaylee » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:17 pm

Aether wrote:If you're really enjoying Razor and having all that pressure near the entrance, then imagine Crackers is basically the opposite of that, and if that doesn't appeal, then Crackers is probably not your boy. :laugh: But, worst case scenario, if it doesn't work out you can always sell the toy on the secondhand forum!


I do so love my Razor.
I seem to recall reading somewhere that most of our nerves are towards the entrance and I think that probably is what makes him so perfect, so nice and thick, and holding it right there when tied. It is pretty spectacular.

I dunno though, Crackers shape visually appeals to me.
female/34/married/pansexual w/feminine preference

My toys:
Nox m/5, Crackers m/3, Razor m/5, Echo s/5

User avatar
Vitani
Posts: 5099
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm
Gender: Female
Location: The Outlands

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Vitani » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:25 pm

In my personal experience, small crackers was like a very underwhelming version of nox.
The only reason I still have mine is because I'm in love with the color, and he's good for riding, because the spikes on the base tease my clit and get me in the mood. (can't speak for medium tho....since the medium has a much more pronounced shaft bulge which looks fun, but I don't think it would be quite usable for me unfortunately.)
Image
User avatar
Shaylee
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:43 am
Gender: female

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Shaylee » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:38 pm

Vitani wrote:In my personal experience, small crackers was like a very underwhelming version of nox.
The only reason I still have mine is because I'm in love with the color, and he's good for riding, because the spikes on the base tease my clit and get me in the mood. (can't speak for medium tho....since the medium has a much more pronounced shaft bulge which looks fun, but I don't think it would be quite usable for me unfortunately.)



Thank you Vitani! Comparing Crackers directly to Nox like that is actually really helpful. Because the dimensions are so similar.......I wondering if they aren't too close to maybe be a waste......they both appeal greatly to me....but I don't want toys super similar, or one a disappointing version of the other.
I think the textures at the base are what draws me to Crackers, since clitoral stimulation is so important to me.

This kind of firms my mind up to try the medium Crackers ...... I guess if he just is too much I can sell him.

Pretty sure I am going to sell off my Crash....more uses and he really just isn't doing it for me. Sad, cause he is the toy that drew me to BD in the first place. Oh well, live and learn.
female/34/married/pansexual w/feminine preference

My toys:
Nox m/5, Crackers m/3, Razor m/5, Echo s/5

User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby nevan » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:42 pm

I really liked my Medium, Medium Elden - I just couldn't handle the large, abrupt knot he had, so I traded him for a Portside with another user. Although if Razor works for you, I imagine Elden should be challenging, but good.

Despite the knot not working out for me, I enjoyed the medium firmness - still had quite a bit of give, while being firm enough that the texture could be really felt. The shape of the head, and the textured shaft, was lovely for rubbing against my clit and grinding against (I could never get to his base, but he had all those lovely scales and nubs for grinding against, too).

He does have some printer texture, I strongly recommend lots of lube! I've been contemplating getting my hands on a small in medium firmness...

I have a small, soft nox that I really like! The subtle texture is pretty much non-existent in the soft firmness; but I don't mind. He's such a gentle, yet filling, thruster that I'm glad he's so smooth. He works fairly well for riding in the shower, too, due to the suction cup - although the soft firmness makes him a tad fiddly to insert. If you like the harder firmness on your current toys, I would suggest a medium firm nox.
Image
User avatar
Shaylee
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:43 am
Gender: female

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Shaylee » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:36 pm

:misc11: Well, wish me luck! :misc12:

Just placed a scary, expensive order.

From the adopts.......

I got a medium, 5, Nox :smilenox:

Image

Doesn't seem any different than the normal Night Drake, even though it said rouge, but I could be wrong. :mystery:


And a medium, 3, Crackers :laugh:

Image

Actually been eyeballing that one and a small since yesterday. But decided medium might just be worth a try. And I think the color is just lovely. Kinda reminds me of a koi fish.

Also getting some toy cleaner and a tape measurer (which since I sew a lot, will be fun to replace my current one with, hee hee).
So, four bottle caps heading my way too!
:dukacola: :dukacola: :dukacola: :dukacola:
female/34/married/pansexual w/feminine preference

My toys:
Nox m/5, Crackers m/3, Razor m/5, Echo s/5

Basvanderwerff
Banhammered
Posts: 736
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:31 am
Gender: Male
Location: Netherlands

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Basvanderwerff » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:16 am

Shaylee wrote:Doesn't seem any different than the normal Night Drake, even though it said rouge, but I could be wrong.

Alot of toy specific named colors get put up as rogue in adoptions don;t know why maby they where not 100% happy with the fading but he looks great :) nightdrake is such a pretty coloring hope you enjoy him.
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
User avatar
Shadow hound
Posts: 963
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:03 am
Gender: Female

Re: Nox? Kage? Elden? Crackers? Help me, I can't decide!?

Postby Shadow hound » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:03 am

I would have totally recommended medium Elden in medium, it's by far my favorite :) It doesn't have a lot of girth all the way but the knot feels wonderful and the shaft is very nice too even if it is small, it sort of tickles inside.
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests