Unexpected "visitor" [TMI warning]

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
MyFavoriteObsession

Re: Unexpected "visitor" [TMI warning]

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:23 pm

Last edited by MyFavoriteObsession on Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:08 pm

Well, it seems like my new toy and my ~monthly visitor~ will be arriving around the same time. :misc4: :angry: I'm way too sensitive for much penetration during this time, so I always go for external. BLAH I do not want to wait to try out my new Crash! But with his length in a medium, there is No. Way.

Oh, well. Maybe the first try with him will be even better for having been teased? :stick:
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:24 pm

In my next review I was actually going to cover some info about toys and that wonderful time... more specifically how cum tubes and periods don't mix, and I ended up having to use an old toothbrush and bleach to make sure the thing was fully sterilized after. I've got the curse of getting insanely driven during mine, and my Flint seems up to the task with no ill effect once so ever. So just get a towel, have fun and be sure to give the boys a good bath after playtime and they'll be fine.
BadBear

Postby BadBear » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:33 pm

I think I'm fairly lucky that my menstrual cycle has never been that big of a thing for me. I don't get particularly emotional, I don't crave pizza and chocolate, I don't get bad cramps, ect~ the only thing I've ever had to worry about with my period was removing blood stains from panties and bedding when it sneaked up on me.
Personally I'm not squeamish or put off by my period too, I actually quite like it since it's kinda like more lube and also adds to a primal sort of vibe. Probably helps that I've also a love for horror, blood, scars, gross body things, ect.

That all said though, I've not really had a period for a good few years now. I have the contraceptive implant in my arm, and it's a positive side effect that I don't get my period because of it (I save money on not buying pads or tampons). Maybe about once a year I get a tiny amount of spotting that lasts for a day or two, but it's more of a dark blood brown discharge than full on blood.
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:40 pm

Amaranthe wrote:Well, it seems like my new toy and my ~monthly visitor~ will be arriving around the same time. :misc4: :angry: I'm way too sensitive for much penetration during this time, so I always go for external. BLAH I do not want to wait to try out my new Crash! But with his length in a medium, there is No. Way.

Oh, well. Maybe the first try with him will be even better for having been teased? :stick:

Oh my gosh my Crash just arrived and he's my new favorite, haha.
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:01 pm

Dusksong wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Well, it seems like my new toy and my ~monthly visitor~ will be arriving around the same time. :misc4: :angry: I'm way too sensitive for much penetration during this time, so I always go for external. BLAH I do not want to wait to try out my new Crash! But with his length in a medium, there is No. Way.

Oh my gosh my Crash just arrived and he's my new favorite, haha.

What size/firmness is yours? I'm really looking forward to testing him out! Whenever that might be. I've heard mostly good things about him, although there isn't too much about him. Maybe I can just see how he is for external stimulation this weekend. Next week I should be good to go! :smilenox:
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:19 am

I actually am more likely to toy when on my period. Mainly because when I do I don't get cramps and it knocks a day or two off for me. Probably helps 2 days before and 2 days into my period I just NEED to toy. So during this time I'm in the shower a lot more :nerdy:
Haven't dealt with any odor sticking to my toys afterwards though.
My nocturne is supposed to arrive around "the" time so at least I'll have a new friend to help me pull through this month. That and my herbs.
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:39 am

Amaranthe wrote:What size/firmness is yours? I'm really looking forward to testing him out! Whenever that might be. I've heard mostly good things about him, although there isn't too much about him. Maybe I can just see how he is for external stimulation this weekend. Next week I should be good to go! :smilenox:

He's a small/5 but I'm looking to get a medium in the future I think, I'll wait until after my Snow leopard gets here, but I really like his tapered tip and smooth sides, he just gets down to business lol.
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:50 am

Fox-Titan wrote:(Posted this in the wrong section whoops)
If you're a vagina owner, you know exactly what I'm talking about. (Under a spoiler for TMI bullshit) :psyduck:

► Show Spoiler

I haden't had one in a couple years, but SURPRISE one comes right as I finally get my brand new, mostly WHITE bumble hooves!
Bleh.

I don't really have a problem doing it. Just be extra careful to clean up after and during, and you're good to go!
My sex drive is so broken it's rare I play with my toys anymore, let alone wanting to during "that time", but its meh to me.
As long as there are no...eh-hem, chunks, I don't even mind if I'm playing with another lady-friend. I've never really understood the aversion to it. Neither me or any of my partners have "smelled" or anything like that. *shrug*
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
DeusExKittycoon

Postby DeusExKittycoon » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:00 pm

I had my experiences with some partners...

Hidden because related-ish, but

► Show Spoiler
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:56 pm

So, I got my Crash today and was too impatient, so I decided to try him out! He's so soft and smooth, it actually worked out fine! But, I discovered something I did not think of prior to my decision to try him out in the midst of Satan's Waterfall (under spoiler for ick factor):

► Show Spoiler

On the upside, cleanup was a breeze and there is no smell. I just washed him off in hot water as soon as I was done and made sure to shoot some clean water through the tube.

So, yay! :widesmile:
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:08 pm

Amaranthe wrote:So, I got my Crash today and was too impatient, so I decided to try him out! He's so soft and smooth, it actually worked out fine! But, I discovered something I did not think of prior to my decision to try him out in the midst of Satan's Waterfall (under spoiler for ick factor):

► Show Spoiler

On the upside, cleanup was a breeze and there is no smell. I just washed him off in hot water as soon as I was done and made sure to shoot some clean water through the tube.

So, yay! :widesmile:

Ohhhh didn't think of that!

Spoiler for ick factor

► Show Spoiler

I did read a long time ago someone stained their cumtube because of their little visitor. I assume like with everything else as long as you wash it asap it should be fine.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:17 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Ohhhh didn't think of that!

Spoiler for ick factor

► Show Spoiler

I did read a long time ago someone stained their cumtube because of their little visitor. I assume like with everything else as long as you wash it asap it should be fine.

Oh, man. :surprised: I guess little messes like these are just part of it! I washed mine out immediately, and I also made sure to blow into the syringe end of the tube to get all the water out! I'm sure a little diluted bleach solution would be okay too, as long as you shoot plenty of water through behind it, to keep the stains away.

Also I tried posting before and something went wrong, so if I show up with two slightly different replies, sorry! I couldn't remember what I said the first time and it didn't look like my first one posted. :psyduck:
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:20 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Ohhhh didn't think of that!

Spoiler for ick factor

► Show Spoiler

Oh, man. :surprised: I guess little messes like these are just part of it! I washed mine out immediately, and I also made sure to blow into the syringe end of the tube to get all the water out! I'm sure a little diluted bleach solution would be okay too, as long as you shoot plenty of water through behind it, to keep the stains away.

Also I tried posting before and something went wrong, so if I show up with two slightly different replies, sorry! I couldn't remember what I said the first time and it didn't look like my first one posted. :psyduck:

If you're sticking things in various holes, you're going to have a bad time make a mess sooner or later! :laugh:
I've been too worried about using bleach on my toys. But since I can't really boil them all the time (don't want the parents coming out to that :P) I really should start doing it...
I'm just glad they are so easy to clean!
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:25 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:If you're sticking things in various holes, you're going to have a bad time make a mess sooner or later! :laugh:
I've been too worried about using bleach on my toys. But since I can't really boil them all the time (don't want the parents coming out to that :P) I really should start doing it...

Yep! And man, I could not imagine trying to sneak these toys around my parents. There would have been no way!
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:30 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:If you're sticking things in various holes, you're going to have a bad time make a mess sooner or later! :laugh:

Yep! And man, I could not imagine trying to sneak these toys around my parents. There would have been no way!

Mom opened a package one day, and saw my EE care cards laying about another day.
yeah, it's hard XD

They used to go through every little thing when I was younger. Sketchbooks, computer, phone, etc. But luckily (for them) they don't do that anymore.
I'm almost waiting for the day they try to dig through my shit and get an entire drawer full of colorful dragon peenii!

Also, I ADORE your avatar <3
Is that your beardie?
Mine is sleeping for the "winter" XP
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:36 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:Mom opened a package one day, and saw my EE care cards laying about another day.
yeah, it's hard XD

They used to go through every little thing when I was younger. Sketchbooks, computer, phone, etc. But luckily (for them) they don't do that anymore.
I'm almost waiting for the day they try to dig through my shit and get an entire drawer full of colorful dragon peenii!

Is that your beardie?

Bleh. My parents did that, too. I was so glad to move out! My relationship with them improved a lot once I was able to get out on my own.

And no, I don't have one of my own yet. I'm not home enough to take proper care of one. :crying: I just searched for a picture of one to use because I love them! I always visit them in the pet store when we go to pick up stuff for the cats. Once, I got to hold a chameleon. It was the best day!

Also not to derail the thread, but I noticed that toying with Crash actually improved the whole situation for me! That was unexpected, as usually it just makes everything worse. :unamused:
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:Mom opened a package one day, and saw my EE care cards laying about another day.
yeah, it's hard XD

Is that your beardie?

Bleh. My parents did that, too. I was so glad to move out! My relationship with them improved a lot once I was able to get out on my own.

And no, I don't have one of my own yet. I'm not home enough to take proper care of one. :crying: I just searched for a picture of one to use because I love them! I always visit them in the pet store when we go to pick up stuff for the cats. Once, I got to hold a chameleon. It was the best day!

Also not to derail the thread, but I noticed that toying with Crash actually improved the whole situation for me! That was unexpected, as usually it just makes everything worse. :unamused:

Yeah. I really want to move, but the situation I'm in doesn't really allow it just yet. :unamused:

Awwwh <3 they are the best pets! At least, for me, hehe.
No barking. No smell. We breed his own food so free food. super cuddly but also don't need constant attention. And sleep 4 months out of the year :laugh:

and orgasms are supposed to help with cramps! They just make mine worse :sniffing:
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:44 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:Yeah. I really want to move, but the situation I'm in doesn't really allow it just yet. :unamused:

Awwwh <3 they are the best pets! At least, for me, hehe.
No barking. No smell. We breed his own food so free food. super cuddly but also don't need constant attention. And sleep 4 months out of the year :laugh:

and orgasms are supposed to help with cramps! They just make mine worse :sniffing:

One day you will be able to!
I love to snuggle them! Once, one of my lab classes brought in a beardie for us to meet. It was hard for me not to hog him all to myself. The instructor kept him on the lab bench with a hot cup of coffee. So cute!

I've heard they are supposed to help, too, but that has never been the case for me either. Well, until today! Usually it just makes everything worse and makes the whole ordeal last longer. :unamused: I usually do it anyway, but now I have a way to do it that is much better, so I'm super pleased!
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:49 pm

So, uh, remember how I said I was sensitive to penetration during this time?

Well.

Uh. I just accidentally slipped both my toys in there at once. :psyduck:
I'm not sure how THAT happened, but it did. I did not think I could do that! Learn something new every day. :smilenox:

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”