Unexpected "visitor" [TMI warning]

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Kinky_Condesce

Re: Unexpected "visitor" [TMI warning]

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:59 pm

Amaranthe wrote:So, uh, remember how I said I was sensitive to penetration during this time?

Well.

Uh. I just accidentally slipped both my toys in there at once. :psyduck:
I'm not sure how THAT happened, but it did. I did not think I could do that! Learn something new every day. :smilenox:

Woah :psyduck:
Which toys?

Tbh...I-I never thought about doing that before
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:So, uh, remember how I said I was sensitive to penetration during this time?

Well.

Uh. I just accidentally slipped both my toys in there at once. :psyduck:
I'm not sure how THAT happened, but it did. I did not think I could do that! Learn something new every day. :smilenox:

Woah :psyduck:
Which toys?

Tbh...I-I never thought about doing that before

Medium Crash in soft and small/medium Legacy Breeder. Not the knots, though, so not that impressive size-wise. But I was surprised! It was kinda nice, though. I was just using the Breeder for external stim while Crash was inside and WHOOPS in it slipped!
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:41 pm

Last edited by MyFavoriteObsession on Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:19 pm

It's going to happen when I get my latest order. Cause UPS messed up and shipped it to a far away state. Good thing I bought it to use for backdoor pegging so it shouldn't be a deal.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Fox-Titan

Postby Fox-Titan » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:25 pm

And lo and behold, my medium Fenrir arrives tomorrow and I'm knee deep in period. Guess there's a first time for everything!
:misc4: :eyeroll:
Titania Andersen

Selling a medium Kelvin! PM for information
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:28 pm

this happens to me more often than knot (tehe!!!)
i don't know how to break this cycle, i'm so tired of it!!! :crying:
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
kittycat1356

Postby kittycat1356 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:30 pm

Huh xD toying during period never bothered me. I always looked at the blood as lube, and it always got rid of my cramps.

That's one of the reasons I love BD toys so much, easy to clean, so it's not really a problem :stick:

But I totally understand why people wouldn't want to do it. :smilenox:
Demisexual LESBIAN kitty :mystery: <the babies want to be touched
Shady

Postby Shady » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:35 pm

I am literally having this issue as we speak. >> I just recieved my very first BD toy ever and I was so excited but yesterday that time had to hit and I'm hurting so bad that the mood to do anything is absolutely 0. I'm not really concerned about the bleeding aspect. (since it's just a bodily fluid, though I am concerned that it would stain the light opal colors) More than anything it's just the pain that's killing it for me. :/
Happily taken / Curious / Hisses a lot
Fox-Titan

Postby Fox-Titan » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:39 pm

Shady wrote:I am literally having this issue as we speak. >> I just recieved my very first BD toy ever and I was so excited but yesterday that time had to hit and I'm hurting so bad that the mood to do anything is absolutely 0. I'm not really concerned about the bleeding aspect. (since it's just a bodily fluid, though I am concerned that it would stain the light opal colors) More than anything it's just the pain that's killing it for me. :/

I'm the same here, only I don't think knotting a Fenrir sounds fun when you're a couple days in and it's also pale coloured. Now if I got the black Fenrir I saw listed, I could have just used the first few inches above the knot.
Titania Andersen

Selling a medium Kelvin! PM for information
Shady

Postby Shady » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:52 pm

Fox-Titan wrote:
Shady wrote:I am literally having this issue as we speak. >> I just recieved my very first BD toy ever and I was so excited but yesterday that time had to hit and I'm hurting so bad that the mood to do anything is absolutely 0. I'm not really concerned about the bleeding aspect. (since it's just a bodily fluid, though I am concerned that it would stain the light opal colors) More than anything it's just the pain that's killing it for me. :/

I'm the same here, only I don't think knotting a Fenrir sounds fun when you're a couple days in and it's also pale coloured. Now if I got the black Fenrir I saw listed, I could have just used the first few inches above the knot.

I've been curled up in a ball for the past two days. ;w; I can hardly even eat because it literally hurts so bad that I feel sick. I got a medium Bumble and as excited as I am to use it I just literally can't.
Happily taken / Curious / Hisses a lot
Naz

Postby Naz » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:24 pm

It honestly doesn't bother me. Put down a towel. It's a natural thing, nothing to be worried about imo.
Dreaming Heart

Postby Dreaming Heart » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:11 am

UGH, that happened to me when I got my first BD toy. :crying:

Well, actually, I had been on my period for over a month, with no letup. It was really, really heavy, too. Like, "need to change my pad every hour or else it'll soak through my clothes" heavy. :unamused: Definitely not typical for me, I honestly was beginning to freak out about having it for so long....I mean yeah, I'm very irregular, but THAT had never happened to me before! I usually appreciate being irregular because I will go for months without having to even think about my period, but that....It was MISERABLE! :crying: I guess it was just the universe getting back at me for all those many lovely months without any period.

But anyway, I was none too charmed that I was STILL on it when my small Nox arrived. :eyeroll: After a few days I just decided "fuck it" and went for it anyway. Did that a couple more times while I was still having the bloody thing, and I did notice that....I had a LOT less sensation when I was on my period, as opposed to normal. Although, I didn't realize it until I got a chance to use my Nox when my period FINALLY ended. When I first used it I was afraid that it was too small for me, because I didn't feel much, but then when I got the chance to use him again off the period, it was WAY different. Now I'm really quite pleased with him! He still feels a little small, but not much, and I still get a lot of pleasure out of him! :misc2: :nomnom:

I'm certainly not tempted to toy on my period again, though. Lesson learned, it just doesn't....DO anything for me. :unamused: Kind of disconcerting, but, since I don't have it very often anyway, I can live with it.
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:18 am

I actually like when "The Curse" happens and then I have to wait for a bit, it just builds up my excitement like I am getting a new toy.
But until then no toys but maybe bf can help if he is up for a mess. Other then that I am simply "All hands on deck" mode :stick:
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
raptor_girl

Postby raptor_girl » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:28 am

You actually have increased blood flow in the g-spot during your period which means you orgasm more intensely so you ladies who are too scared to get messy are missing out! It doesn't bother me at all when I'm on my period. I have big issues with tightness so having extra fluid down there is great
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:54 pm

Can't say much for toying yet, but I can be finicky with my boyfriend during shark week. Sometimes I feel insatiably horny other times I'm practically hissing at him 'get that thing away from me!' The man's a saint for being patient with me. :stick: Though this thread is making me appreciate that my first toy is going to be in onyx black.
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:40 pm

My wife and i actually prefer using toys during that time. She often is exceptionally horny during that timeframe and i am semi squimish about it for real penetration. So i do my best to be supportive and compromise and we use this as a mini toy-a-thon. Honestly, we have some serious fun in those weeks, its something i have kinda grown to look forward to. These toys are made of medical grade silicone if i am not mistaken, so a little bodily fluids (regardless of what kind it is) should be perfectly safe to clean off/up! We are in a monogamous relationship, so that makes it a little easier. I might be a little more hesitant if we weren't but the standard toy cleaning process should be more than sufficient to "disinfect" (for lack of a better term) anything you can put them through :stick:
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
Harra

Postby Harra » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:25 pm

... So my Elden arrived the other day, and I hadn't been in the mood to toy (and didn't really have the privacy). And no wonder! 1-2 days later guess what happens?

And he's got this fiery yellow tip so I don't really want the visual of blood on it, so apparently no playing with Elden for a week for me. :crying:
Oh... am I supposed to put something witty here? Alright. Something witty. :stick:

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:27 pm

I'm coming late into this thread, but I've had this happen SO MANY TIMES.

Opal Sleipnir comes in? Guess what, you're going to start your period a week early!

Gorgeous light colored pre-made toy in adopts? Its going to get here while you're on your period and you're super crampy.

Its gotten to the point where I'm seriously considering re-buying all my favorite toys in dark colors just so I can toy when ever I freaking want (without fear of staining a light colored toy).

IF I do feel up to toying around that time, I do it in the shower for easy clean up.
Putting weird objects in her vagina for science!

Owns: alot of toys.

I bought a wiener as big as my arm from Bad Dragon!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:31 pm

You won't stain toys with menstrual fluid, not unless you leave it sit around for hours after you're finished. I have some light/white toys I have used while very heavily bleeding. I clean up immediately afterwards and have yet to stain any of my boys/girls.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:41 pm

Yeah we have yet to stain any of ours in our sessions. We always make sure to clean them right after, regardless. But i dont think you have to worry. Our anthro dragon is a super light blue and its still as good as new.
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”