Page 1 of 1

Broken/stuck syringe, help!

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:11 am
by ToxicEquine
Okay so as I was cleaning out my syringe/cumtube, I went to suck some water through the tube with the syringe and the rubber seal from the plunger in the syringe popped off and now it's stuck at the very bottom of the syringe! Is there any way to get it back out? I've tried everything and I don't want to order new ones because I'm broke and the shipping/international customs makes it way too expensive :crying: I would upload a photo but my phone isn't co-operating and I can't seem to, but the rubber seal is stuck right at the bottom where the part to connect the cumtube is, so there's no space to try and pull it up, I'll try anything to get it out, I'm pretty desperate right now :crying: How can I try to get it back out?

Re: Broken/stuck syringe, help!

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:30 am
by Sticky
You're fucked for now, but you did learn a valuable lesson that nobody seems to talk about.

REMEMBER TO CARE FOR YOUR CUMTUBE!
When it begins to feel stiff, that means the rubber stopper is drying out. You will need to apply some kind of body safe oil or lubricant to the sides of the stopper before use to prevent a situation like this. It's also a good idea to remove the rubber stopper and clean/dry the inside of that.

Re: Broken/stuck syringe, help!

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:42 am
by Basvanderwerff
You could try use one of those thin wooden sticks you stick meat on for on a BBQ ect (don't know the english word for them sorry)
One of those should be able to fit trough the hole (with the blunt end else you might dmg the rubber) so you can push the stopper to the back end of the syringe so you (hopefully) can pull it out again, no idea if you be able to attache the rubber stoper back to the plastic it came of again thou.

Re: Broken/stuck syringe, help!

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:56 am
by Sticky
Basvanderwerff wrote:You could try use one of those thin wooden sticks you stick meat on for on a BBQ ect (don't know the english word for them sorry)
One of those should be able to fit trough the hole (with the blunt end else you might dmg the rubber) so you can push the stopper to the back end of the syringe so you (hopefully) can pull it out again, no idea if you be able to attache the rubber stoper back to the plastic it came of again thou.

The word is skewer, but the rubber stopper just comes on and off very easily. The only problem here is getting it back out.

Re: Broken/stuck syringe, help!

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:39 am
by ToxicEquine
Basvanderwerff wrote:You could try use one of those thin wooden sticks you stick meat on for on a BBQ ect (don't know the english word for them sorry)
One of those should be able to fit trough the hole (with the blunt end else you might dmg the rubber) so you can push the stopper to the back end of the syringe so you (hopefully) can pull it out again, no idea if you be able to attache the rubber stoper back to the plastic it came of again thou.


Thanks! It worked! It took ages but I managed to get a skewer that hooked onto the sides of the rubber and pulled it out, woo! :laugh:

Re: Broken/stuck syringe, help!

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:41 am
by ToxicEquine
Sticky wrote:You're fucked for now, but you did learn a valuable lesson that nobody seems to talk about.

REMEMBER TO CARE FOR YOUR CUMTUBE!
When it begins to feel stiff, that means the rubber stopper is drying out. You will need to apply some kind of body safe oil or lubricant to the sides of the stopper before use to prevent a situation like this. It's also a good idea to remove the rubber stopper and clean/dry the inside of that.


I do take care of it reguraly, it's quite a new syringe and the rubber isn't dried out at all, must of been one of those freak incidents. But I'll make sure to keep it oiled from now on, don't want it happening again :doh:

Re: Broken/stuck syringe, help!

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:59 am
by Basvanderwerff
Glad to hear it worked!
My syringe is very new also and it takes quit some force to get it to move can easly see the stopper come of if i dont watch out especially taking the plunger out completely to fill it up takes alot of force.
I know there was a mixup not long ago with syringes that not worked at all (wrong nozzle) but i think these are new models also mine not came in one of those plastic holders you see on the product page and my plunger is completly clear instead of silver, so could well be a new brand.

Re: Broken/stuck syringe, help!

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:15 am
by mynickname
This happens to one of mine sometimes too. You can also push the plunger back in until hooks back onto the stopper. Then slowly pull it out until it detaches. Then cover the tip and push the plunger back in until it reattaches. Uncover the tip and start pulling out. Repeat until the stopper comes out. Covering the tip prevents the air escaping so the pressure builds up behind the stopper. So when you push with the plunger, the stopper won't go all the way back but instead will reattach to the plunger.

Heating up the tube will make it expand slightly which should help the stopper move better.

Re: Broken/stuck syringe, help!

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:04 pm
by kingsley
Mine has become kinda difficult also, but I find it doesn't get stuck if it has lube on it :stick:
I just wash it out without sticking the plunger in when there's no lube on it.

they are technically disposable syringes after all...

Re: Broken/stuck syringe, help!

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:57 am
by TalaDoves
I have this problem frequently with my one syringe, it always gets stuck(every time I try to pull the plunger out :crying: one use per sessions fail horribly). It's just to the point we have a special piece of copper wire(thick enough not to bend stupidly and slightly longer then the syringe) that we keep for these situations. I'm looking at getting a box of them from another source(Google it), just so that I don't have to go through this nearly as often.

Now why this happens I can only guess, but the lube's a water based product, and the water is probably getting sucked into the suction piece as it dries, making it sticky instead of slick, thus, instead of sliding along the sides as it should, it's sticking to the sides. And that oiling it really did wonders(tried it out as I was writing this post), it moves like it was new!

Re: Broken/stuck syringe, help!

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:26 am
by Raya
TalaDoves wrote:I have this problem frequently with my one syringe, it always gets stuck(every time I try to pull the plunger out :crying: one use per sessions fail horribly). It's just to the point we have a special piece of copper wire(thick enough not to bend stupidly and slightly longer then the syringe) that we keep for these situations. I'm looking at getting a box of them from another source(Google it), just so that I don't have to go through this nearly as often.

Now why this happens I can only guess, but the lube's a water based product, and the water is probably getting sucked into the suction piece as it dries, making it sticky instead of slick, thus, instead of sliding along the sides as it should, it's sticking to the sides. And that oiling it really did wonders(tried it out as I was writing this post), it moves like it was new!



Exactly like King said, these syringes are not made or ment for multiple uses. They are made one single use only and are ment to be throw away straight after.
What happens is the rubber plug dries out so the rubber sides stop being slick and smooth and will just become a normal plug and plug up inside.

So its not your lube or anything that can be prevented, its just as I said, syringes were never intended for more than one time use.

Mine got to the point where oil would no longer work so I had to look up on Amazon and I found a pack of 5 for just $5 and FREE SHIPPING and they arrived 3 days early, and I can tell you they work amazingly! :widesmile:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00FGDNV ... op?ie=UTF8

(Dont know if you live in the US like I do so I cant say it will be free shipping for you or not, but it has a bunch of different sellers with different prices)

Re: Broken/stuck syringe, help!

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:42 am
by mynickname
Thanks for the link.

Re: Broken/stuck syringe, help!

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:18 pm
by Gargoyle242
mynickname wrote:Thanks for the link.

You should be able to get syringes like that(maybe a little smaller) at a feed store. I used to get 3cc syringes there back in my junkie days, but they may come in larger sizes. They usually come with a needle, but you can unscrew that and throw in away. Pharmacies may carry them too. That is if you can't find them online or shipping is too much. I definitely wouldn't buy them from BD, even if I lived in the same state.