Cum tube or Suction cup? Which do YOU prefer?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
SquigglySquid

Cum tube or Suction cup? Which do YOU prefer?

Postby SquigglySquid » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:42 am

Forgive me if this is in the wrong category, but to all, if you had to choose, which would it be, cum tube or suction base? :widesmile:
AmethystSnake

Re: Cum tube or Suction cup? Which do YOU prefer?

Postby AmethystSnake » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:54 am

I must say I'd choose suction cup. Nearly all the toys I'm going to get will include SC: for me it's good while riding a toy, and my beloved likes to use it to stick a toy on to bathroom wall for a "hands free" toying session.~ ^^
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:58 am

cumtube!!!
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:02 am

I like both, but if I only had to pick one.... it depends on the toy, but I might pick CT.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:08 am

I'd pick suction cup! Well, depending on the model. I like cum tubes, but suction cups are a bit more useful and easier to deal with for me. Some models just BEG for a CT (*ahem* Bruiser), but models with smaller bases really need a suction cup, imo.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:06 pm

Hmm... I don't really use either, but I totally prefer a suction cup! I toy on my bed so I can't really use a suction cup on it, normally I hold the base down with my hand when I ride it. I also have trouble taking a toy doggy style. They are fun to stick to walls though! I don't prefer the cum tubes, but I see the appeal for anal play. I don't feel much vaginally and they use a lot of lube and are a bit more troublesome to clean.
Cas

Postby Cas » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:28 pm

I like both but if I can get a suction cup I will get a suction cup!
I like sticking my toys to the shower stall wall after I've cleaned them, it is a very use full space for letting them dry. :stick: Tubes aren't that bad but my vote would have to go to suction cups.
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:12 pm

Suction cup for sure! I think all toys should come with a suction cup :D
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:26 pm

I'm actually currently debating this myself! Usually I say CUMTUBE! but..Nox would be so good with a suction cup D:
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:48 pm

I have 2 models where I went for both, but I usually do suction cups, though no idea why... I do ever use the feature. I guess they're fun to stick on random things, sometimes. Anyway, definitely SC, because the day I ever get a spa bath...
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I have 2 models where I went for both, but I usually do suction cups, though no idea why... I do ever use the feature. I guess they're fun to stick on random things, sometimes. Anyway, definitely SC, because the day I ever get a spa bath...

I never use suction cups either, but the idea of sticking dragon dicks to random surfaces is totally $10 worth of fun to me :buddy:
But I do like to have the option if I want to stick it to a wall and do doggy style if I wanted to, even if I probably never will.

nox is the first toy I actually really want to try it with!
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:00 pm

Neither actually.

Cumtubes are messy, a pain in the ass to clean (I'm OCD, and would be forever scared of mold or gross buildup inside:C), have a tendency to break (not very often in BD's defense, but none of my other toys carry that risk), and waste lube.

Suction cups...I never have a use for..I like to thrust with my toys, and some models, having a suction cup actually makes the base more flimsy and hard to work with :C (and then my hand cramps up really bad)

If I absolutely HAD to pick one though, it would probably be the suction cup.
Cas

Postby Cas » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:40 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:I have 2 models where I went for both, but I usually do suction cups, though no idea why... I do ever use the feature. I guess they're fun to stick on random things, sometimes. Anyway, definitely SC, because the day I ever get a spa bath...

I never use suction cups either, but the idea of sticking dragon dicks to random surfaces is totally $10 worth of fun to me :buddy:
But I do like to have the option if I want to stick it to a wall and do doggy style if I wanted to, even if I probably never will.

nox is the first toy I actually really want to try it with!

I use to have a Nox (weird accident caused it to be unusable) and it had a suction cup, I have to say it was a really good suction cup! So good it could lift the heavy ceramic back lid off a toilet! :laugh:
Totally recommend a suction cup on Nox!
DragonDestroyer

Postby DragonDestroyer » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:24 pm

Definitely SC for us, even though we rarely use them. The tubes are cool for prep, getting clean and lubed up, but we don't really use them for creampies. The extra clean up can be annoying, and we use our toys vaginally and anally so there's always a nagging concern about perfect sanitation.

Most of our toys are heavy enough to ride without them moving around too much, so even the SC isn't really necessary. It is quite fun sticking them to the shower walls though, which really helps dry out the SC + CT combos.
threarah

Postby threarah » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:48 pm

Sc, sc, sc! Though I only have one model with it, it's fun to stick on walls and just flick sometimes. Certainly provides my friends with endless amusement on Skype now I feel comfortable enough to share with them. I cannot for the life of me find a wall position that's comfortable on my knees to use it that way, and god knows what people use it on to ride. But it's definitely an option I regret missing out on more, for some reason.

I have one CT toy, and I very rarely use it because I am terrified of that tube. Once I figure out where to get Silpoxy from I'm sealing it. It never seems to clean properly, and boiling after every use is not feasible for me most of the time (yay, shared housing :doh:). It just seems so unsanitary.
JuQQe

Postby JuQQe » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:24 pm

Suction cup if you ask me.
Image ImageMangle and Foxy ImageImage
MechanicalMermaid

Postby MechanicalMermaid » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:45 pm

When ordering my first (and still currently my only) toy I absolutely wanted a suction cup! Just seemed like a fun idea. I haven't put it to any use yet other than sticking it on the side of the shower when I have nowhere else to put it, but I'll get to properly use it eventually. :smile:

I agree with Vitani about cum tubes, they just seem like they'd be a chore to clean well. Especially if they've been sitting a while after use and stuff has dried.
DragonDestroyer

Postby DragonDestroyer » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:00 pm

threarah wrote:Sc, sc, sc! Though I only have one model with it, it's fun to stick on walls and just flick sometimes. Certainly provides my friends with endless amusement on Skype now I feel comfortable enough to share with them. I cannot for the life of me find a wall position that's comfortable on my knees to use it that way, and god knows what people use it on to ride. But it's definitely an option I regret missing out on more, for some reason.

I have one CT toy, and I very rarely use it because I am terrified of that tube. Once I figure out where to get Silpoxy from I'm sealing it. It never seems to clean properly, and boiling after every use is not feasible for me most of the time (yay, shared housing :doh:). It just seems so unsanitary.

We can't make good use of them stuck to a wall either.

Something that I have seen, but not tried, is to suction cup them to a board or tile. Something smooth, heavy, and small enough to place on your bed and straddle. The same concept could be used with a heavy box or something to have on stick out horizontally.
threarah

Postby threarah » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:31 pm

DragonDestroyer wrote:We can't make good use of them stuck to a wall either.

Something that I have seen, but not tried, is to suction cup them to a board or tile. Something smooth, heavy, and small enough to place on your bed and straddle. The same concept could be used with a heavy box or something to have on stick out horizontally.

Is there some secret wall corner position or something? It's a mystery.

Oh. Oh I was still imagining people sticking it to pillows or something. I kind of dismissed a tile in my head cus I thought it would slide around, but now someone's actually said the word heavy I realise I'm being oblivious :blush:
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:53 pm

threarah wrote:
DragonDestroyer wrote:We can't make good use of them stuck to a wall either.

Is there some secret wall corner position or something? It's a mystery.

Oh. Oh I was still imagining people sticking it to pillows or something. I kind of dismissed a tile in my head cus I thought it would slide around, but now someone's actually said the word heavy I realise I'm being oblivious :blush:

I do have ONE toy that I ride. And that would be my medium karabos for obvious reasons. He has a suction cup because I can't just slip that thing inside of me...I have to work really hard and put a lot of my weight on it to get the knot to pop in (even though it's in soft firmness) so he's my only exception to my 'I dont like suction cups' preference.

When I use him, I actually stick him to a hardcover book and ride him that way. Toilet seat works too. I can't suction him just to the floor, because I can't do splits while trying to take a massive bug cock. xD

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”