Cum tube or Suction cup? Which do YOU prefer?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
DragonDestroyer

Re: Cum tube or Suction cup? Which do YOU prefer?

Postby DragonDestroyer » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:22 pm

Vitani wrote:
threarah wrote:Is there some secret wall corner position or something? It's a mystery.

Oh. Oh I was still imagining people sticking it to pillows or something. I kind of dismissed a tile in my head cus I thought it would slide around, but now someone's actually said the word heavy I realise I'm being oblivious :blush:

I do have ONE toy that I ride. And that would be my medium karabos for obvious reasons. He has a suction cup because I can't just slip that thing inside of me...I have to work really hard and put a lot of my weight on it to get the knot to pop in (even though it's in soft firmness) so he's my only exception to my 'I dont like suction cups' preference.

When I use him, I actually stick him to a hardcover book and ride him that way. Toilet seat works too. I can't suction him just to the floor, because I can't do splits while trying to take a massive bug cock. xD

Heh, a hard cover book generates a funny mental image, but seems like it would be very practical. I can imagine all the book worm related puns.... :laugh:

Same here about the flood though, not quite flexible to do the splits, and can't hold myself up long enough to crab-walk all the way to completion. I've found that having a heavy box or foot stool that you can stick them to really helps for floor riding.

The only wall section I've really gotten a SC to work with was one of those door-less entry way, where the wall juts out a little bit but there's no door frame. Even that was pretty flimsy because drywall doesn't agree with the suction cup well.
SquigglySquid

Postby SquigglySquid » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:08 pm

Oh my! So many responses! Thank you all so much! I definitely appreciate the clearing up as the CT gave me very similar concerns as many others, I see.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:28 pm

Cas wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:I have 2 models where I went for both, but I usually do suction cups, though no idea why... I do ever use the feature. I guess they're fun to stick on random things, sometimes. Anyway, definitely SC, because the day I ever get a spa bath...

I never use suction cups either, but the idea of sticking dragon dicks to random surfaces is totally $10 worth of fun to me :buddy:
But I do like to have the option if I want to stick it to a wall and do doggy style if I wanted to, even if I probably never will.

nox is the first toy I actually really want to try it with!

I use to have a Nox (weird accident caused it to be unusable) and it had a suction cup, I have to say it was a really good suction cup! So good it could lift the heavy ceramic back lid off a toilet! :laugh:
Totally recommend a suction cup on Nox!

Reminds me of the old commercials with that weird suction cup hook thing you can put on your walls, and they would lift a bowling ball to show how strong it was :laugh:

Now do I want a small or medium...
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:20 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:Reminds me of the old commercials with that weird suction cup hook thing you can put on your walls, and they would lift a bowling ball to show how strong it was :laugh:

Now I got this mental image of a goofy spy character using BD's sc dildos to scale a large building. :stick:
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:22 pm

Curiosa wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:Reminds me of the old commercials with that weird suction cup hook thing you can put on your walls, and they would lift a bowling ball to show how strong it was :laugh:

Now I got this mental image of a goofy spy character using BD's sc dildos to scale a large building. :stick:

Funny enough, this is not the first time that very exact scenario has been brought up here :laugh:
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:29 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Curiosa wrote:

Funny enough, this is not the first time that very exact scenario has been brought up here :laugh:

Wait, seriously?! *laughs hysterically, falls off the bed* If I ever write/direct an R rated comedy, that scene's going in! :widesmile:
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Curiosa wrote: :buddy:

It was ages ago, but I believe it was with large noxes :laugh:
I might have to doodle something up tomorrow :3
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:48 pm

I personally do not dislike the CTs, but if I'd had to choose a SC. I'm a shower toyer so I really enjoy sticking things on the wall and have some fun.
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
shirayuki

Postby shirayuki » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:01 pm

Why not both?
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:12 pm

shirayuki wrote:Why not both?

I like both! I think some models/sizes don't support both, though. :crying:
iampoo80122

Postby iampoo80122 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:56 pm

DEFINITLEY SUCTION CUPS! Its just fun to stick your toys to random surfaces! And also, I can put them on my desk, whack them as hard as I can, watch them wobble, and they wont fall over!
Are there dragons? Yes? Count me in.
SquigglySquid

Postby SquigglySquid » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:04 pm

shirayuki wrote:Why not both?

Sadly, not all models support both unless in the much larger sizes.
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm

I have not yet tried a tube. I may pick one up from adoptions if I see one I like, just to try it. However my suction cup is very handy, it's disappointing that hardly any adoptions have one because then I have to wait way longer :smile:
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:44 am

suction cup, easier to clean.

:wink:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
lizardz

Postby lizardz » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:29 am

Suction on everything.
I stick to floor or wall or sometimes a plastic breadboard on bed.
Got one secondhand without a sucker and never again, so limited in use, might sell that one one day.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:29 pm

I was never able to utilize the suction cup I have on my non BD toy. It stays put yet I can't get the angle right for thrusting when it's on the wall only on the shower floor. Due to this and that the cum tube seems to add safety for removal and continual use gonna have to give it to the cum tube.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Both have pros and cons but personally i would say i prefer the suction cup, not for any other reason than i can throw it up and it will stick to my ceiling, plus it allows you to dry them a bit easier as you can just stick them onto a wall and let them dry instead of trying to have them lean against something to let them dry.
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
BobBob

Postby BobBob » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:31 pm

Actually tossed my lil'crackers CT because it would Freaking-NOT get clean inside. Suction all the way. Ordered a replacement w\free vibe at a nice discount today.
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:22 pm

Last edited by MyFavoriteObsession on Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
k9jack_

Postby k9jack_ » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Vitani wrote:
When I use him, I actually stick him to a hardcover book and ride him that way.

Note to self : never judge a book by the stains on the cover.
Collection :
    BDSheathcock (M) & Wereable Werewolf (L) - DARudolph Soft - EAVixen - EECody (M) & Motown - PH Growler (L)
Kinda on the wishlist :
    PH Neigh Sayer wereable

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”