Mini Crackers: With or without Suction Cup?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
AmethystSnake

Mini Crackers: With or without Suction Cup?

Postby AmethystSnake » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:28 am

Okay, so I ordered a custom mini Crackers in soft earlier this month, but I didn't take a suction cup to it, and now I have been thinking should I have taken it with suction cup? I think I can still alter my order and toys since they're still waiting to be done, but I wanted to hear what you guys think. How much harder it makes riding if I don't have SC ?
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

MyFavoriteObsession

Re: Mini Crackers: With or without Suction Cup?

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:09 pm

Last edited by MyFavoriteObsession on Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:29 pm

If you want him for riding, then get a cup, but he is very small so riding may be difficult, anyway. With the toys you already have, I'm surprised you didn't go for a small. A mini is pretty tiny.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:If you want him for riding, then get a cup, but he is very small so riding may be difficult, anyway. With the toys you already have, I'm surprised you didn't go for a small. A mini is pretty tiny.

The reason I didn't go for small is mostly that I don't like the printer texture (visually and because the texture looks really rough) and I like the shape of the mini better (the mini has this "bulge" when the small doesn't).
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:38 pm

I'd say yes too small, so really what's the point?
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:41 pm

AmethystSnake wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:If you want him for riding, then get a cup, but he is very small so riding may be difficult, anyway. With the toys you already have, I'm surprised you didn't go for a small. A mini is pretty tiny.

The reason I didn't go for small is mostly that I don't like the printer texture (visually and because the texture looks really rough) and I like the shape of the mini better (the mini has this "bulge" when the small doesn't).

Ah. Well, as someone who is very sensitive to texture, I can about guarantee that you wouldn't feel his texture in soft firmness. The small has the bulge, but yeah, it isn't as pronounced as it looks on the mini, or even the medium. I hope the mini works well for you, then!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:00 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Ah. Well, as someone who is very sensitive to texture, I can about guarantee that you wouldn't feel his texture in soft firmness. The small has the bulge, but yeah, it isn't as pronounced as it looks on the mini, or even the medium. I hope the mini works well for you, then!

I hope so too!~ I might someday want a small and a medium, but I start with this for now :stick:

I went for a mini also because I have liked the shaft of my medium Rex (5,25") and a mini Crackers is just a tiny bit bigger (5,50"). I hope the mini would be the toy for some "easy quick toying" or a nice warm up. :nomnom:

Duckie

Postby Duckie » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:05 pm

Not sure a mini crackers is great for riding, it's very short and "close to the ground" with the curve it has.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”