Size question?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
anonymous150

Size question?

Postby anonymous150 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:32 am

Hi, I'm new. I just recently adopted a medium Rex, loving it so far (took that knot the first night I got it LIKE A FUCKIN' CHAMP.), but I'm wondering if I'd be able to take an unflared large Chance. The measurements on it don't seem terribly bigger than Rex's knot, and one foot of usable length seems terribly enticing. Can any owners confirm if it's "reasonably" within the same size range? In other words, if I can take the knot on a med. Rex, would it be likely I could handle a large Chance?
MilesLupine

Re: Size question?

Postby MilesLupine » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:50 am

In all reality depth is a different beast to work on vs girth. So girth wise think you'd be mostly in the clear with a bit of warm up. Large Chance goes about 4" deeper and is quite a bit. And the fact chance is more consistent girth could lead to some deeper resistance too vs how rex has a more narrow shaft. So see it as possible but could take a bit of work.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:15 pm

You could likely handle at least a bit of it, but as miles said there's the depth to consider and girth at depth is a whole new challenge.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
anonymous150

Postby anonymous150 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:19 am

Thanks for your answers. What about firmness? I'm pretty happy with medium firmness on my Rex, but after hearing what you've said about depth, should I go with soft? Will it make it any easier?

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”