Anal Use (Male), and next toy suggestions

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
badkitty76

Anal Use (Male), and next toy suggestions

Postby badkitty76 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:19 pm

Looking at getting 1-2 more toys. My primary goal is anal use, but my mate (wife) also uses them (obviously with thorough cleaning).

I am looking for the following qualities:

Anal Thrustability/Length
Prostate Stimulation possibility
Texture

Not all of these have to be present in a single toy. nor are they in order. Texture is something i am not super familar with yet, none of our current toys have much. Also, i can figure out the size, i am more interested in the toy choices themselves.

I have read many good things about Nova, Echo, Flint, Nocturn and Nox and i am just trying to help narrow down the field. And maybe some other toy entirely makes the list, but those are the ones i am looking at currently.

Any advice?
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
MilesLupine

Re: Anal Use (Male), and next toy suggestions

Postby MilesLupine » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:42 pm

Nox is a pretty solid toy. The hype for him is a little over the top at times but he still is extremely good and highly recommended.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:49 pm

I second Nox. Trent is another good one, especially for prostate stim, thanks to the little "abs" on the underside of the head.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:27 pm

Thank you so much for the quick response. Sounds like nox, from both of you and many others i have spoken 2 is definitely my first purchase.
If you had a second choice what would it be? I have a flared chance for length and girth. We bought him for my mate primarily, but i have tried to use him. Its just difficult from a implementation standpoint, but not as far as theoretical. I was hoping to find something else that has that just pure length for thrusting.

Given my previously mentioned desires as far as what i am looking for, what would your second choice be? Sounds like trent has a decent feel to him. I kinda like the idea of echo for length and working well for both me and my mate. But greedy wise, i want this batch of toys to be about me more... :misc2: :liplick:
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:03 am

gotta love nox... :misc2: :smilenox:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
HedonismButt

Postby HedonismButt » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:44 am

badkitty76 wrote:Thank you so much for the quick response. Sounds like nox, from both of you and many others i have spoken...

I'm on Team Nox as well. He was my first purchase in medium size, medium firmness. That is one expertly crated dragon dick. It's just perfectly shaped for pretty much anyone's pleasure. He'd be great for sharing with a female as I've read many a post saying he feels fantastic inside a vagina. One thing I'll say about him for anal use, that middle is FAT. I don't know your experience level but with me being sort of a novice, it's a challenge getting myself stretched around that bulge. But once it's in...heaven.

As far as other suggestions, I'll get on the Trent band wagon too. And maybe you should invest in an UNflared Chance. I'm considering one myself and it seems like the head would be easier to get in anally, and there's probably no better design for thrustability/length.
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:30 pm

Well I definitely think this has me convinced on nox. Wish I could do a suction cup and a tube but he's not compatible with that. I think the suction cup would be more beneficial considering what I am looking for ? The tube can kinda get in the way but at the same time it's useful for injecting lube. So I'm torn on that front. And color is a whole nother story. I would just go with surprise me but I just not sure what to expect out of that which makes me nervous for something that costs so much.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:33 pm

Maybe get one of the li'l squirts? They could be used primarily for injecting lube, and I know plenty of people use them for that purpose. Not the same as a CT on your toy, I know, but it's something!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:58 pm

Its something i have considered. THat may be a good idea, and a good warm-up too.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”