Toys you want to love, but...

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
SallySue

Re: Toys you want to love, but...

Postby SallySue » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:06 am

I want to love Pretzal. I've always loved the design but I'm not sure the shape or the texture would agree with me, which is a shame. It also seems like the kind of toy that any combination of colors would look nice with. I really want to add it to my collection but I would hate to end up with a toy I... well, hate.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:36 am

It funny, because I rather enjoy Nova and he is a med/firm too! He feels so good moving and when he did eventually hit my cervix, he hurt me less than my nox who managed to poke me just right to cause me a bit of pain. It just goes to show that toys will all be different for everyone. I was a little put off by Nova's look and design at first, but I had the chance to adopt one that was just too good to pass up. I don't regret it. But I will admit, I cannot currently knot him due to my vagina bottoming out. I'm hoping with a bit of practice and higher states of arousal, I might get that last little bit in.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:01 am

For me, it's Crackers.

I So desperately WANT to love the guy, I really do. Aesthetically, he is super pretty, and in royal alpha, he is just downright gorgeous. Not to mention that everyone on the forums typically raves on and on about him.

But for me...he misses all of my sensitive spots. He literally does nothing. Like I can feel that theres something inside me...that's it.

I want to like this toy so much in fact, that I have been holding on to him for a couple years now. x'D
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:16 am

I've definitely had a few disappointments with toys although nothing painful at least. I'm lucky that a lot of different sizes work for me, but there are a few toys that I just really wanted to love that I didn't. Xar and Nox primarily. I found both really underwhelming.

Xar - this one is so weird for me. I was really really excited to get my medium Xar but it was just... Boring? I don't know. Thrusting didn't feel that great with it and the knot is kind of weird? It pops in fine and stays pretty well but I guess the shape doesn't quite agree with me. It didn't hurt; it just didn't feel good either. I got kind of bored and even fell asleep one time lying there with it. I think it's a really cool looking design and I'm still tempted to maybe try a larger size and see if that works better for me, but I kind of doubt it. :mystery: I ended up selling my medium.

Nox - it feels like everyone loves Nox and I don't hate Nox, but it's also just... Boring. I had hopes the head would feel pretty nice but I don't really notice it. The bulge is kind of underwhelming. I get the feeling I'd really enjoy it in large since it would have the girth to make up for the otherwise boring shaft. I also feel like it's angled in just the right way to just miss all the spots that feel nice to me and I can't seem to figure out how to hit them with Nox. I want to love you, Nox, I do, you just don't seem to want to work with me.

Fenrir - I really like the aesthetics of the model but it's basically useless as anything other than a plug. I don't really wear toys around so yeah not something I needed. If I do feel the need to wear, I like something with weight.

Stan - Stan is just weird. I still like how the head feels but I can't figure out that curve!!

I also get the feeling Apollo might feel nice but I don't like it aesthetically at all so I've passed over it entirely. I almost want to try it but I just don't like looking at it much. :psyduck:
Sean

Postby Sean » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:04 pm

I keep remembering about toys that I didn't like.

Medium Spritz. Granted, I got him when I still didn't know what worked for me and what didn't but still he was a disappointment to me. The tip hurt like a motherfucker, and the shape of the knot was painful. I don't feel the ridges at all and it just felt like it was something inside me and that's it. I should probably sell him as I don't find his coloring attractive either, but I can never seem to let go of my toys...
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:12 pm

Sean wrote:I keep remembering about toys that I didn't like.

Medium Spritz. Granted, I got him when I still didn't know what worked for me and what didn't but still he was a disappointment to me. The tip hurt like a motherfucker, and the shape of the knot was painful. I don't feel the ridges at all and it just felt like it was something inside me and that's it. I should probably sell him as I don't find his coloring attractive either, but I can never seem to let go of my toys...

If you sell, I'm interested! xD
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:52 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:10 pm

Dang that a diffence in size.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Apola

Postby Apola » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:31 pm

I have a few toys in my collection that I impulse bought and don't really like as much as I thought I would.

Don't like:

Small (5) Sleipnir- Thick, no balls, doesn't look overly horse like, I thought this would be a good choice. Nope. This toy is, for me, practically unuseable due to the head ridge. I can barely get it in, and when I do it catches somewhere inside and hurts. I would consider selling it, but it's in such a beautiful color I know I'd regret it.

Medium (3) Spritz- Impulse bought due to being in my favorite colors, and I thought it glowed. Can't take the knot, feels like a bunch of wasted space.

Disappointed by:

Kage (3)- Another toy I can't really use. It's to soft to get in vaginally. The base has been so chopped down from the original design I don't dare try using it anally. Wish from the knot down I could have gotten it in firm or something.

Medium Nox (5)- Over rated. If you like smooth toys I guess it's good, but I have other toys that work much better for me then this one.
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:10 am

Knottery wrote:I also get the feeling Apollo might feel nice but I don't like it aesthetically at all so I've passed over it entirely. I almost want to try it but I just don't like looking at it much. :psyduck:

Really? I'm the complete opposite; I think he looks amazing with those ridges, curves and the furry base, but the knot kinda makes me go 'eh' since my body doesn't seem to like knots... :eyeroll:
I'll probably get one to try, at least, if I see one pretty enough.

Apola wrote:Don't like:

Small (5) Sleipnir- Thick, no balls, doesn't look overly horse like, I thought this would be a good choice. Nope. This toy is, for me, practically unuseable due to the head ridge. I can barely get it in, and when I do it catches somewhere inside and hurts. I would consider selling it, but it's in such a beautiful color I know I'd regret it.

Oh god I love my Small Sleipnir! He is pretty big for a Small though, and super thick! Gotta agree with you on the 'no balls' being a downside, though, I'd be more excited about toys if they had balls. That, and I'm actually kinda 'meh' about the colour on mine.
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler

Postby Sticky » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:12 am

FLINT, BABY
WHY ARE YOU SO BIG?
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 pm

Sleipnir.
Sigh, you just didn't work with my body at all. It's my favorite model looks-wise out of any fantasy toy store.
Small was too much, but mini is way too small. :crying:
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:32 pm

I wish there was a size between mini and small for Sleipnir and Flint. My smalls are too big (although I hope to be able to take them in the future) and the minis are almost comically small.

I wish they'd release Mountain Drake in a full range of sizes. Try as I might, I have been unable to knot him, and would love to buy him in a smaller size.

I wanted to love my small Crackers, but it turns out the 3D printer texture doesn't feel nice rubbing on my delicate parts. Same goes for my legacy Tailstretcher and Naga, although it's not such a big deal with their smaller girth.
Last edited by AltheaThune on Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:33 pm

lovelyscales wrote:I want to love small Rex cause abrupt knots seem fun. I got one for my lover for pegging yet would like to enjoy it too. I think his shaft might be a little too long and his knot just a smidge too big. Yet mini Rex's knot is so small I just use it for thrusting. Which is nice but I want to ride toys too. If only they had a size between Mini and Small Rex shaft length and knot girth wise.

Hidden Content

WOAH that's a small rex?
I was considering one since it looked like the knot might ACTUALLY stay in, but mini is too small and small is just a TINY bit too long for me :/

Have you checked out http://www.elypseart.com/ ?
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:50 pm

I have a love/hate relationship with my medium Ridegback. He feels good when using him (usually!), he is based off a character I love, and he is nice to lick and squeeze, but no matter how carefully (or not) I use him, I am always left with cramps for 2 - 3 days afterward. I love him too much to get rid of him, though. I don't have the same issue with my small because, well...small (and he is a butt only toy) or my large, because he's too long for me to take all the way. That medium, though... I cramp every time I use him even if the session feels beyond spectacular.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:01 pm

I want to love Echo, but with that length I can't. He'd be perfect if he was half an inch shorter!! :crying:
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:01 pm

Hidden Content
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:24 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:WOAH that's a small rex?
I was considering one since it looked like the knot might ACTUALLY stay in, but mini is too small and small is just a TINY bit too long for me :/

Have you checked out http://www.elypseart.com/ ?

Indeed it is. So far I bottom out before his full knot due to shaft length. Mini is itty bitty but it's fun to use the toy knot and all for thrusting. Small feels like a medium from length and knot size.

Thanks for the link! I want a custom blue fade one yet I can't decide between Uni or Magic. It's on the spendy side at $90 for a cum tube. But having a knot that doesn't start off sudden and having a shorter shaft are both nice features.

I was thinking of getting a mini to use as a plug more than anything, but I'm still silently hoping the Mountan Drake gets a full release, including a mini!

And oh that would be pretty! I have Neo (I like the knot shape better than the others). I knew you could order a cumtube, but I didn't see anything on the site about it (damn that site is a mess XD). But ever since I got a toy with an inflatable knot, I'm pretty convinced toys with preformed knots will just never stay tied properly.
It's my most reached for toy!
Funny how realistic toys squick me out for the most part, yet Neo and my flared chance are probably my two fave toys :stick:
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:46 pm

I want to love my knotted toys. Unfortunately, despite most people's positive reviews, I keep getting let down. I guess it's just the angle of my pubic bone or something, because I have yet to knot a toy without being on the mend for several days afterward. It's not an issue of stretching too fast or forcing it; knots just don't feel good enough to justify the pain afterwards, tie or not tie.

I was also disappointed with my Medium/5 Nox- it didn't do anything more special than the Small and it was too long for me to hilt. It was easy enough to sell second hand since there is such a demand, but it was sad to get a toy after an almost two month wait and have it not work out for you. I might get a 3 someday because I like the way the model looks, but he is definitely not a priority for me. I don't think I've used either of my Noxes in the past six months :eyeroll:

Same goes with my Small/5 Crackers. I got a lovely flop in Regal Alpha and I love the way he looks, but he just doesn't feel as good as everyone makes him out to be. It's also true with my Small/3 Flint.
ImageImage
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:44 pm

Hidden Content
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”