Please Help! Color advice!

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
furrygirl133

Please Help! Color advice!

Postby furrygirl133 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Originally I was going to post this on the thread about undertale colors but it seems to have De railed from its subject so I made a new thread! I really want to get a Nox based off Sans from undertale but I'm not entirely sure how to custom make it.. should I ticket it or play around with the colors and stuff on the custom color tab? Link below to picture of him.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sans.+u ... uv8pUgM%3A
Why can't I stop buying animal dicks?! :mystery:
I own:
Lil Vibe Chico/Lime Green, Tucker/S/5/Hot to Knot, Bumbles/S/5/Horse Color (Flesh shaft black splotches), Bumbles/Mini/5/Turquoise,Nox/S/5/Rainbow, Moko/S/5/Pride Stripe, Waterhorse/S/5/"Mlp Rarity color"
For sale: Medium Roland split firm SC CT Tunnel Snake color
Half Note

Re: Please Help! Color advice!

Postby Half Note » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:52 pm

There seems to quite a few people intending to use the new 4th kind color for Sans inspired dicks. I personally would play around with the custom color thing. How fancy do you want to make him? All one color? Split color? Glow in the dark?
furrygirl133

Postby furrygirl133 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Half Note wrote:There seems to quite a few people intending to use the new 4th kind color for Sans inspired dicks. I personally would play around with the custom color thing. How fancy do you want to make him? All one color? Split color? Glow in the dark?

I'm thinking of white base white lower shaft and dark blue for the head and upper shaft, not a fan of the 4th kind color as I hate aliens and that's all that comes to mind when I see it :psyduck:
I own:
Lil Vibe Chico/Lime Green, Tucker/S/5/Hot to Knot, Bumbles/S/5/Horse Color (Flesh shaft black splotches), Bumbles/Mini/5/Turquoise,Nox/S/5/Rainbow, Moko/S/5/Pride Stripe, Waterhorse/S/5/"Mlp Rarity color"
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:28 pm

Before 4th kind color came out I was originally going to get The ultimate Fantasy in Duka-Cola Quantum. Its solid white (like bone) then in the dark it glows blue. I think that would be perfect for Sans.
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
furrygirl133

Postby furrygirl133 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:08 am

Yokai wrote:Before 4th kind color came out I was originally going to get The ultimate Fantasy in Duka-Cola Quantum. Its solid white (like bone) then in the dark it glows blue. I think that would be perfect for Sans.

Oh wow that's true! :laugh:
I own:

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”