Warm-Up Suggestions

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
MrOnyx

Warm-Up Suggestions

Postby MrOnyx » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Hello again,

As the title says, looking for any suggestion for warming up toys, mainly penetrables, and lube.

Thanks.
badkitty76

Re: Warm-Up Suggestions

Postby badkitty76 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:07 pm

I just fill the sink with hot water. One other technique I've considered is wrapping with a light towel and a heating pad outside of that but I have not tried that.
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
Half Note

Postby Half Note » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:31 pm

I like to boil my toys before I use them. Mainly to clean them but it does warm them up real nice.
Samson

Postby Samson » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:23 pm

I toss mine in a bowl and pour hot water from the kettle over it.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Soaking in hot water works. So does placing the toys in front of the heater vent.

I recently purchased a heating pad to use for toy-warming purposes, but I haven't had time to try it out yet. I'll report back once I've tried it, but I'm reasonably confident it should work. Heating pads are designed to be body-safe, so I think they should be fine for use with toys.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:26 pm

The advantage of soaking them in hot water is you can combine this with the cleaning procedure. After I have warmed them up toys and used them, they go back in to begin cleaning. I use a cheap but watertight plastic storage crate like you can get anywhere.
Penetrables comparison: here
Dakaath

Postby Dakaath » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Since I tend to have small toys, I use a pitcher that I believe was actually meant to store flour or such, since its not round and doesn't have a spout like the typical lemonade/ice tea pitcher.

anyway, I heat up the electric kettle, bring it to a boil, and dump it in the pitcher. Then add some toys I want to use and leave them to warm up.

I pull them out in order of use, so if I switch, I always have a warm toy waiting.

Nothing beats a super warm toy in the winter. I had to resist the urge to just snuggle with my Chance.

Anyway, usually the waters still lukewarmish when I'm done, so I throw the toys back in to start cleaning.

It works for me, though with my collection growing and options, I might need to upgrade to a second pitcher.
Toy Collection (And all in One Month) Sorry, no colors for me
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”