Good knotted toy for anal?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Reutte

Good knotted toy for anal?

Postby Reutte » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:23 pm

I've got a (small) terra, crash, and apollo. The issue is that terra is hard for me to use anally due to all the wavy ridges, crash has popped out multiple times (not fun) and I'm pretty sure Apollo is too large for me to use back there. I'd like something that has some girth but that I can just leave in and not have it go anywhere. Almost like a plug rather than a dildo but still hefty. I was thinking maybe austin until I read a review that he can pop out easily.

Any recs?

Thanks.
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Good knotted toy for anal?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Maybe have a look at a small Fenrir? He is a hair larger than your small crash, but not by much, and is designed purely as an anal plug. Once he's in... he tends not to let go!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:17 pm

I would recommend Razor too. The knot is so abrupt that it doesn't easily slide back out once it's in.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:39 pm

I used my fenrir vaginally and it ties really well. (haven't been able to try anal in a while) My only problem is this M Fenrir is too small for my size queen needs as my vagina practically ate him to the point where my lips could hide his base, but damn that tie is so nice. I need to send him off to a home that'll use him.
Emzy

Postby Emzy » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:51 pm

GlacierK wrote:I used my fenrir vaginally and it ties really well. (haven't been able to try anal in a while) My only problem is this M Fenrir is too small for my size queen needs as my vagina practically ate him to the point where my lips could hide his base, but damn that tie is so nice. I need to send him off to a home that'll use him.

That's quite impressive...I'd like to see that :nerdy:
Its all in the wrist :eyeroll:
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Emzy wrote:
GlacierK wrote:I used my fenrir vaginally and it ties really well. (haven't been able to try anal in a while) My only problem is this M Fenrir is too small for my size queen needs as my vagina practically ate him to the point where my lips could hide his base, but damn that tie is so nice. I need to send him off to a home that'll use him.

That's quite impressive...I'd like to see that :nerdy:

lol I'm sure you would. Honestly I was a bit let down at how small the Medium is, it was a second hand purchase and I wanted to try his knot but it went in fairly easy with me.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Large zar med.... It short in lenght but girthy :misc12: :widesmile:
Ain't no rest for da wicked.......
Reutte

Postby Reutte » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:46 pm

Thanks for all the recs!

I don't remember much about razor but i'll check him out plus the others. Fortunately I can be less picky about length concerning the back door vs the front.

Postby Sticky » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:19 pm

I suggest mountain drake or kage!

They are basically plugs, but still with some sort of length/girth.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”