Where did Bruce go?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
karla-chan

Re: Where did Bruce go?

Postby karla-chan » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:22 pm

The thing is that I find Bad Dragons toys on the larger side even on their smaller sizes. I can only physically take a small, so getting rid of too much for smaller sizes would give me no choice but not to buy from them anymore.

Since if I can't physically use the toy, there is zero point to it. At the moment it looks like I can get the stuff I want from them. I really hope that they don't change that.

Also getting rid of options for small sizes only is really not streamlining.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:26 am

Yokai wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:It seems like some models are missing custom fades only for the smaller sizes, but I don't know if that was always the case or not. I'm starting to go a little bonkers trying to figure out if something is different or not! :psyduck: :tinfoil:

I decided to scope around the smaller sizes as I am quite familiar with them. I had made a list of custom fades for the small sizes that did allow fades for customs I wanted in the future. Now this is infuriating to say that. A LOT OF THEM ARE GONE NOW! Wow thanks BD for removing fades for the smalls that did allow them. That TOTALLY doesn't alienate your small bodied buyers. :angry:
A little to add to this playing around with the custom toy option. Even if you do change the size it does nothing so now you can't get custom fades for some toys period anymore. :angry:

UGH I was afraid of that! I had some custom fade ideas for models I want in small size, but I couldn't remember if the option was there or not for some of them, like small Nox and small Pretzal.

:crying: :angry:
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:53 am

Ok so speaking of "smaller" models. I went to go look at Chance and...why doesn't his model have any comparison shots to a soda can now? That was kind of more helpful then reading measurements.
I mean...I'm using the wayback machine to see the comparison shots but...was kind of helpful you know? I can't be the only one who estimates if a toy is too big or small based on the ____ model compared to a soda can right?
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:52 am

I find the soda can is really useful actually. That alongside the measurements help me decide if a toy is right for me.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:02 am

Phelvia wrote:Ok so speaking of "smaller" models. I went to go look at Chance and...why doesn't his model have any comparison shots to a soda can now? That was kind of more helpful then reading measurements.
I mean...I'm using the wayback machine to see the comparison shots but...was kind of helpful you know? I can't be the only one who estimates if a toy is too big or small based on the ____ model compared to a soda can right?

The soda cans are an horrible comparing method. They should put all models together with an measurement tape next to it.

Also a centimeter measurement would be quite cool for the rest of the world... :eyeroll:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:18 am

Lipton wrote:
Phelvia wrote:Ok so speaking of "smaller" models. I went to go look at Chance and...why doesn't his model have any comparison shots to a soda can now? That was kind of more helpful then reading measurements.

The soda cans are an horrible comparing method. They should put all models together with an measurement tape next to it.

Also a centimeter measurement would be quite cool for the rest of the world... :eyeroll:

I wouldn't think anything wrong with including the measurements in CM also. However I know how big a sofa can feels in my hand, so I think that is why I like it there as well. Since it helps me compare the toy with my hands.

I know people have different methods needed to help them imagine. So honestly I think it's useful to have both the actual measurement and the can.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:07 am

Soda cans saved me more than once. I am really bad at projecting measurements in actual shape, which is why I can't for the life of me ever get the sizes right at exotic erotics. I need me those can shots :unamused:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
ansirem

Postby ansirem » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:46 pm

Just picked up a Bruce for my wife from adoptions. Looks like they added a few recently. :excited:

I think he's purdy anyhow. Image

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”