Are there any good butt plugs for actually stretching? I.E., with a wide neck?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
BlueJackal

Are there any good butt plugs for actually stretching? I.E., with a wide neck?

Postby BlueJackal » Mon May 02, 2016 1:44 am

Most butt plugs have really skinny necks to make them comfortable for long-term wear, but because of those skinny necks, they don't do a very good job of actually stretching the entrance. I'd really like to find one that has a neck about the same size as an average penis so that I can just pop it in and wear it for a bit before sex/toying and be already stretched and ready to go to town when I take it out, but I can't for the life of me find one the right size... Anyone know of some, or where I might be able to find one?
Hi! You can call me BlueJackal, Blue-J, Blue, or just BJ!

...On second thought don't call me "BJ" lol.
mynickname

Re: Are there any good butt plugs for actually stretching? I.E., with a wide neck?

Postby mynickname » Mon May 02, 2016 2:57 am

I couldn't find any good ones, so I made one out of InstaMorph and covered it with a condom. Works fine.
miss_kofuku

Re: Are there any good butt plugs for actually stretching? I.E., with a wide neck?

Postby miss_kofuku » Mon May 02, 2016 6:33 am

I loooooooooove a good stretch!!!
FetishZone, SquarePeg, Oxballs all have several options! There's even a few at Tantus, too!!! :widesmile:
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
BlueJackal

Postby BlueJackal » Mon May 02, 2016 9:13 pm

miss_kofuku wrote:I loooooooooove a good stretch!!!
FetishZone, SquarePeg, Oxballs all have several options! There's even a few at Tantus, too!!! :widesmile:

FetishZone doesn't seem to have any without skinny necks, SquarePeg's are all too big, and Oxballs has some with the perfect dimensions I'm looking for, but tunnel plugs squick me out. :unamused:

Tantus is in the same boat -- the only ones they have without skinny necks are also enormous. I have a Ryder, which is nice, but it doesn't do any actual stretching while being worn.
Hi! You can call me BlueJackal, Blue-J, Blue, or just BJ!

...On second thought don't call me "BJ" lol.
Mudkipz9

Postby Mudkipz9 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:45 pm

Damn Average Mini Chubs!

My god I love mine and it dose give everything what you are looking for! I got a Tantus Ryder and Ringo and Mini chubs is bigger than rider but small enough to make Ringo manageable without having to try it cold turkey. She has a few up right now and for the price.... YESSSSS
My Checklist!
My Tumblr of a lot of dicks!
Self Proclaimed King of Dick Hoarding Image
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat May 07, 2016 8:34 am

Most Square Peg toys will be too big for you if you're looking for "size of an average dick," but I do recommend the Egg Plug - the neck is about as thick as it can be while still allowing the plug to stay in, and it comes in sizes XS to 3XL. Medium is probably a good place for you to start.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
RigidDreamer

Postby RigidDreamer » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:36 pm

Check out Vixen's Tristan 2. Its head has a 6 5/8" circumference and its neck has a 5 1/8" circumference, which is a little thicker than an average penis.

I realize its head-to-neck ratio looks so small that it might pop out, but I haven't had this issue at all. It stays in quite snugly.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”