First BD purchase advice.

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
JessiTW

First BD purchase advice.

Postby JessiTW » Sun May 08, 2016 1:18 pm

Hi there! I am In the market for a new toy but I am not entirely sure what to get (new to thebad dragon scene).
I have narrowed it down to a couple models but I'm having a hard time deciding everything else.
(Here are the choices I'm down to, my hardest choice is which one, then size firmness and feature if nox; or firmness if sleipnir.)

Nox
Size: (L) or (XL)
Firmness: Wide Split
Color: Custom
Feature: Suction Cup or Cum Tube

Sleipnir
Size: (XL)
Firmness: Wide Split
Color: Custom
Feature: Suction Cup and Cum Tube

Any advice or suggestions to help with my decision would be super appreciated!
Mudkipz9

Re: First BD purchase advice.

Postby Mudkipz9 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:05 pm

Welcome to BD!

Now those are some quite big boys you are looking into so I would imagine that this is not going to be your first toy I take it? XL Sleipnir is huge compared to Nox both in large and XL and is really blunt for the head compared for Nox. I would personally concider a Large instead but thats up to you.
DSC_0219.JPG
Large, XL, XL

Both are wonderful toys and it really is a hard choice between the two. Really go with whatever your body wants the most and it will all go from there :stick:
My Checklist!
My Tumblr of a lot of dicks!
Self Proclaimed King of Dick Hoarding Image
JessiTW

Postby JessiTW » Mon May 09, 2016 9:55 am

Wow I didn't realize the size differences were that big! (Not a bad thing, bigger is better :nerdy:)
Now IK they use a coke can on the site for size reference but how do those compare with like a liter or 2 liter bottle?
Also you are correct, it won't be my first toy but these will be the biggest in my collection for sure.

I guess for relative size going with the nox would be better to start with for really big toys cause of the shape, although sleipnir makes me full of all sorts of want. If I had the money I'd get all 3 so theres no way I couldn't win but sadly I only has money for one. So sleipnir will just have to wait for now. :crying:

Since nox can only have one or the other would you recommend the cumtube or the suction cup. I'd love to have both but I don't know which would be better.
Big Bear

Postby Big Bear » Mon May 09, 2016 10:08 am

Rather go with the suction cup, cumtube can be annoying sometimes and get in way and you use quite a bit of cumlube using too.
JessiTW

Postby JessiTW » Mon May 09, 2016 10:25 am

Big Bear wrote:Rather go with the suction cup, cumtube can be annoying sometimes and get in way and you use quite a bit of cumlube using too.

Yeah I'd expect to burn through lube using it, but what do you mean by getting in the way?
Big Bear

Postby Big Bear » Mon May 09, 2016 10:33 am

The tube is a little more than 3 feet I think
JessiTW

Postby JessiTW » Mon May 09, 2016 10:43 am

Ahh, like getting tangled up n stuff.
Keely

Postby Keely » Mon May 09, 2016 1:43 pm

and you have to clean it after every use and it can get tedious. I used to really love tubes but I phased them out so I only have a couple of tubed toys now just because it was so annoying to have to flush and wash so much tubing each time I wanted a quick toy
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon May 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Many people, too, cut their tubes down to about 6 inches or so, to make them easier to use, as well as to clean. You don't actually need 3 feet of tubing.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
JessiTW

Postby JessiTW » Tue May 10, 2016 9:01 am

lol for ease of use I guess I'm gonna skip the tube for now.

Now I guess my last issue will be is soft going to be too floppy for a Large or XL Nox?

There are a lot of vids of people using large n XL nox but they almost never list the firmness just the size. I have a doc johnson toy but its too firm and I don't like it, it says firm yet flexible but I feel like thats a bold lie.
BD's toys seem to have a little more give than others so I feel like soft may be too soft? The sample pack helped but the density of the bigger toys may make it feel more firm is what I hear.
JessiTW

Postby JessiTW » Sat May 21, 2016 7:50 am

Thanks for the help everyone I got it all set!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”