Smaller toys good for doggy style?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
sunshine

Smaller toys good for doggy style?

Postby sunshine » Sat May 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Hi again! I haven't bought any toys yet. I decided to wait until May so I can get the emerald color.

The last time I asked which ones are best for doggy style, I didn't take into account the diameters of them. I thought the smalls and minis would be like the average man's penis size. I know the vagina doesn't stay stretched out and it will go back to normal, but still.

How do the Echo, Crash and Sleipnir compare? They seem like they'd feel good but won't stretch me too much.

I'm worried the Echo won't suction as well because it doesn't have as round of a base as the others.

I would really like a Chance but there isn't the option for a suction cup for that one.
marcii

Re: Smaller toys good for doggy style?

Postby marcii » Sat May 28, 2016 4:35 pm

I highly recommend sleipnir or echo for doggystyle. Sleipnir has a very good SC, echo works well but not super intensely well. Either should be nice. Unfortunately you can't really feel the medial ring/texture on echo unless you use very little lube.

I personally recommend mini sleipnir for beginners. The head pop and curve is awesome for doggy.
katze

Postby katze » Sat May 28, 2016 5:05 pm

I love echo for doggy, it's my absolute favorite at the moment. Echo can have minor problems staying suctioned, but it's never been a huge problem for me and I use him for doggy a lot. My echo is in small and it gives a nice stretch without being too much.

I personally can feel the medial ring, even if I use lube. Feeling texture varies from person to person.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat May 28, 2016 5:19 pm

The toys from this site vary quite a bit; you have some smalls that should be called mediums, as well as some mediums that should be called smalls (I'm looking at you, Fenrir!), and some smalls look like mini's. Diametre, as well as circumference are very important, and many folks get the two mixed up a bit. Some also look at the measures and think "OK; that looks about right for an average penis", when it might actually be too small or even too large.

If you're unsure, it's always best to ask for measures and comparisons. The average penis is between 5 - 6.5 inches in length, while the average girth is about 4.8", and average diametre, is about 1.5".

Sleipnir is a great toy; he has nice girth and some nice texture. The mini is very small though, and definitely on the very small side of average. Unless you are extremely petite I have trouble seeing it working well for doggy, as well as many of the other mini's, even some smalls. I can see Echo working better than the other,s however.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat May 28, 2016 6:34 pm

sunshine wrote:How do the Echo, Crash and Sleipnir compare? They seem like they'd feel good but won't stretch me too much.

I only own Crash and Echo. Echo has a curve where Crash does not. Echo has some texture along the shaft. Your mileage may vary on how well you feel the texture. Some say they hardly feel it at all. While I find I feel it moderately even in soft. It's just not real strong texture to me. With Crash the texture is almost all on the knot. With Echo if you get it in all soft it will be very floppy the shaft is even quite floppy in my soft shaft/firm base small Echo. With Crash small isn't very floppy even in 3/soft and it even stands up fine in all 3/soft firm. Echo has that sudden bulge to it that makes it feel bigger than it is. To me it does anyhow. I feel both would be great for doggy style depending on where you want texture the most, whole shaft or only closer to the base.

Rainbow Dasher wrote:The toys from this site vary quite a bit; you have some smalls that should be called mediums, as well as some mediums that should be called smalls (I'm looking at you, Fenrir!).

If you're unsure, it's always best to ask for measures and comparisons. The average penis is between 5 - 6.5 inches in length, while the average girth is about 4.8", and average diametre, is about 1.5".

Sleipnir is a great toy; he has nice girth and some nice texture. The mini is very small though, and definitely on the very small side of average. Unless you are extremely petite I have trouble seeing it working well for doggy, as well as many of the other mini's, even some smalls. I can see Echo working better than the other,s however.

The only thing that makes medium Fenrir a medium is that knot. I way underestimated the knot on that thing because it looked so tiny both in pictures and in hand. I didn't know about average penis size I thought average was 6" long and 1 1/4" diameter I wasn't sure about girth. The 4 guys I've dated are all below average circumference and diameter then. No wonder I have problems with diameter and to a lesser extent circumference with toys.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Tue May 31, 2016 7:29 pm

Yep, the average penis is about 4.8" in girth.

I admire both Sleipnir and Echo. I have only the Echo so far.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”