Hey, Just bought a Perry penetrable?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
jayreel

Hey, Just bought a Perry penetrable?

Postby jayreel » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:51 am

So i just bought my first penetrable, and i went with Perry. I just went with the one i thought would be good, didn't really do any research.

I read after on the forums that some people think Perry is too tight, or doesn't feel the best when using. It still hasn't arrived yet, but i was just curious to hear what anyone who actually uses one thinks about it. True, false, sort of kind of?

PS, i doubt it will be too tight for someone of 5 inches like me XD
Mudkipz9

Re: Hey, Just bought a Perry penetrable?

Postby Mudkipz9 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:17 am

For me it really is just too tight. I really dont wanna go too much into it but basically i loose the mood when im using him.

Tried him like 3 times but he just doesn't work for me :doh:
My Checklist!
My Tumblr of a lot of dicks!
Self Proclaimed King of Dick Hoarding Image
jayreel

Postby jayreel » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:13 am

Mudkipz9 wrote:For me it really is just too tight. I really dont wanna go too much into it but basically i loose the mood when im using him.

Tried him like 3 times but he just doesn't work for me :doh:

Oh, i see. So there is some truth to what people are saying then? Just curious though, do you have other BD penetrable? If Perry turns out to be bad like people are saying, which one is your favorite?
Mudkipz9

Postby Mudkipz9 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:29 am

You never know until you give it a shot, you never know that you may like it better than most :stick:

Ive had Janine and dragon muzzle and have Hazel, Natasha, Duke's Butt and Tabby (the anthro shark) and its a very close tie between Natasha and Tabby. Its kinda hard to choose witch one I like the most :widesmile:
My Checklist!
My Tumblr of a lot of dicks!
Self Proclaimed King of Dick Hoarding Image
jayreel

Postby jayreel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:59 am

Mudkipz9 wrote:You never know until you give it a shot, you never know that you may like it better than most :stick:

Ive had Janine and dragon muzzle and have Hazel, Natasha, Duke's Butt and Tabby (the anthro shark) and its a very close tie between Natasha and Tabby. Its kinda hard to choose witch one I like the most :widesmile:

You weren't kidding about Perry being too tight. I thought as long as something was squishy and flexible, i wouldn't care how tight it was, but i was wrong. Just getting in Perry is hard, and when using him it almost hurts. Especially if the lube starts to dry, oh man. Yea, i don't think I'm liking Perry too much, might try something else. I might very well try one of the ones you suggested.
Kelbeck

Postby Kelbeck » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:14 pm

I own Janine, sugerstar, and the Duke ass and I enjoy all of them (sugerstar the most though)
:misc1: :nerdy: Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler
Giyri

Postby Giyri » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:56 am

I just bought a Perry recently too, and got a chance to try him out today. I was actually surprised by how usable I found him, based on what I've read here. He was definitely very tight, and I had some trouble with initial entry (my penis is just slightly above average size, I think), but once I was in, it was a pleasant, smooth ride. I already had a Lily penetrable, which I found slightly painful to use, and I was worried Perry would be worse...but I think I can pretty much say that the pain was more from texture than tightness, since Lily is more textured but not as tight, and the smooth Perry actually hurt less. It was a continual hard squeeze, but not abrasive at all.

The real surprise for me was just how different the two felt. I thought having two penetrables might be a little bit redundant (I was buying Perry more for fantasy reasons than for regular use), but they were totally distinct sensations. Definitely going to have to try some other ones for more variety!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”