Canada Shipping question

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
RooRoo

Canada Shipping question

Postby RooRoo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:53 am

Heya :3 So i'm 18 and my friend just bought me my first toy ever that i'll get to use and well... have for myself as a late birthday gift, i live in quebec in canada and apparently canada post have my package and apparently he can't know the status of the shipping, since its post canada that has it... I'm kinda worried at this moment because im really excited to get this toy since i never had one before and i was told about package being lost by them and all..? I really need to know whats going on to reassure me and my friend definitely doesn't know, anyone that had simmilar experiences know whats going on? Thank you for your answers in advance (apparently the status is like Unknown or something)
Saromel

Re: Canada Shipping question

Postby Saromel » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:23 pm

Bad Dragon ships with UPS and Fedex, even if they subcontract shipment delivery to local carriers in most cities such as Canada Post, you should always track your package on the original carrier's site using the tracking# Bad Dragon gave you.

Your package may have been held at a sorting facility waiting for you to pay customs fees. From my experience Fedex will call you on the telephone prior to delivery and you can pay via telephone or their website. Not sure for UPS though, I think you have to pay them the moment you pick your package (be it at your door or at your local carrier's pickup site).

Once with UPS my tracking status stayed at "error" or "requires attention" for a week in Montreal even though the package had had been on its way all along. I received it some day later. And as I usually deal with Fedex, I can assure you local carriers don't always update tracking info. Best thing to do is to call the carrier, either Fedex or UPS, and ask them what's going on.

► Show Spoiler
Saromel on Twitter! Collection & Wishlist in profile
RooRoo

Postby RooRoo » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:53 am

Saromel wrote:Bad Dragon ships with UPS and Fedex, even if they subcontract shipment delivery to local carriers in most cities such as Canada Post, you should always track your package on the original carrier's site using the tracking# Bad Dragon gave you.

Your package may have been held at a sorting facility waiting for you to pay customs fees. From my experience Fedex will call you on the telephone prior to delivery and you can pay via telephone or their website. Not sure for UPS though, I think you have to pay them the moment you pick your package (be it at your door or at your local carrier's pickup site).

Once with UPS my tracking status stayed at "error" or "requires attention" for a week in Montreal even though the package had had been on its way all along. I received it some day later. And as I usually deal with Fedex, I can assure you local carriers don't always update tracking info. Best thing to do is to call the carrier, either Fedex or UPS, and ask them what's going on.

► Show Spoiler

Alright thank you so much for the info, I live in Quebec City and im really lost... idk where i could find the phone numbers for that tho, think you could give me it if you have an idea?
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:55 am

You can easily find them on their website;

Fedex: 1 800 463 3339
UPS: 1 800 742 5877
Saromel on Twitter! Collection & Wishlist in profile

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”