Need Suggestions For Medium Size

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Maxload22

Need Suggestions For Medium Size

Postby Maxload22 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:35 am

Hi, I bought small Austin as my first BD toy a couple of months ago and apparently it's a bit small for me, so i'm looking for medium size one. Any suggestion which medium size should i take? (I'm a male btw)

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Vitani

Re: Need Suggestions For Medium Size

Postby Vitani » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:02 am

You mean you want a different toy in medium, or you want a medium austin? Austin is on the smaller end of the bd spectrum, the small size is closer to other mini sizes.
christoffer199

Postby christoffer199 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:18 pm

what are you looking to do. i got a chance that is nice, its in a medium there is aslo trent. and winstons tail if you get some thing like a medium chance or a small bubmle hoovers will be fun to use. with them.
but really all up to what you want to use them for and go you want girth length. or stimulation.
Where To Buy Bags
► Show Spoiler

Discord
Maxload22

Postby Maxload22 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:30 pm

Vitani wrote:You mean you want a different toy in medium, or you want a medium austin? Austin is on the smaller end of the bd spectrum, the small size is closer to other mini sizes.

Yeah, looking for a different toy that is bigger (doesn't necessarily have to be medium size). preferably wider shaft, and a bit longer.

christoffer199 wrote:what are you looking to do. i got a chance that is nice, its in a medium there is aslo trent. and winstons tail if you get some thing like a medium chance or a small bubmle hoovers will be fun to use. with them.
but really all up to what you want to use them for and go you want girth length. or stimulation.

Is it the unflared one or flared? and for winstons tail, kinda confused which is better when compared to griffon. They almost have the same design.
christoffer199

Postby christoffer199 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:49 pm

christoffer199 wrote:what are you looking to do. i got a chance that is nice, its in a medium there is aslo trent. and winstons tail if you get some thing like a medium chance or a small bubmle hoovers will be fun to use. with them.

Is it the unflared one or flared? and for winstons tail, kinda confused which is better when compared to griffon. They almost have the same design.[/quote]

winston is a trainer and gryphon is more for people that like girth or fullness
and dont get the flared in less you can handle it and you said you wanted tapperd so i would go with the unflared easrier to handle.
but its all what you want to spend and all what you really want length or girth.
Where To Buy Bags
► Show Spoiler

Discord
Maxload22

Postby Maxload22 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:10 am

christoffer199 wrote:

Maxload22 wrote:Is it the unflared one or flared? and for winstons tail, kinda confused which is better when compared to griffon. They almost have the same design.

winston is a trainer and gryphon is more for people that like girth or fullness
and dont get the flared in less you can handle it and you said you wanted tapperd so i would go with the unflared easrier to handle.
but its all what you want to spend and all what you really want length or girth.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll probably go with Unflared Chance or Gryphon. Thanks a lot for the help :)
christoffer199

Postby christoffer199 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:36 am

np if you have any more question i will try to answer them to the best of what i know.
Where To Buy Bags
► Show Spoiler

Discord
katze

Postby katze » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:52 am

Crash and the gryphon are nice and tapered, they make good choices if you want a toy in medium.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
HeartlessGlitch

Postby HeartlessGlitch » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:37 pm

katze wrote:Crash and the gryphon are nice and tapered, they make good choices if you want a toy in medium.

I second Crash, as I have no experience with the Gryphon. The Crash I have is a small so I can't speak for the size but the shape is amazing, and the knot is a fairly smooth one, not as abrupt as /some/ others (looking at you Razor). Actually planning on upgrading to a medium Crash myself since as I said, he's simply amazing. Just my thoughts.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”