Sugar Star tore after one use?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
SquishyLaughter

Sugar Star tore after one use?

Postby SquishyLaughter » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:40 pm

My partner is my a member of the forums, si I am posting this on his behalf. He got his first ever toy today, a nice Sugar Star, and when he tried her out for the first time, her opening tore.

Is this common? Can we fix it? Will it get worse as he continues to use her? What should we do?

Just seems weird that one use would tear her :(
kt~

Re: Sugar Star tore after one use?

Postby kt~ » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:54 pm

A number of other people reported tearing Sugar Star on the first use, so you aren't alone in that regard.

It does seem weird, yeah, but certain models are quite prone to tearing.

You can keep using it torn, or you can fix it with Silpoxy: https://www.smooth-on.com/product-line/sil-poxy/

There are a few guides on this forum on how to fix a toy with Silpoxy.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
twinkle-little-bat

Re: Sugar Star tore after one use?

Postby twinkle-little-bat » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:00 pm

SquishyLaughter wrote:My partner is my a member of the forums, si I am posting this on his behalf. He got his first ever toy today, a nice Sugar Star, and when he tried her out for the first time, her opening tore.

Is this common? Can we fix it? Will it get worse as he continues to use her? What should we do?

Just seems weird that one use would tear her :(

Really sorry to hear that, sounds like a disappointing experience :crying: . I've heard some of the penetrables do have tear issues like this. But for this to happen after one use.

I know they are made in much softer silicon than the range of insertables so that might not help. I know it's a long shot but it might be worth you sending cumstomer service a ticket. As the the cum-tube fell out my Nox and BD dragon were really helpful and sent me a replacement toy

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”