Bad to let cum dry in penetrable or to leave it overnight?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Yiffz

Bad to let cum dry in penetrable or to leave it overnight?

Postby Yiffz » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:53 am

:smile: Like the title says :)
The FAQ says you shouldn't, but what happens if you for example leave it overnight but clean it first thing in the morning? Can it get damaged?
:liplick:
Ghost_the_Crow

Re: Bad to let cum dry in penetrable or to leave it overnight?

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:35 am

Yiffz wrote::smile: Like the title says :)
The FAQ says you shouldn't, but what happens if you for example leave it overnight but clean it first thing in the morning? Can it get damaged?

Theoretically ut shouldn't cause damage but cleaning might be harder. Also it's kinda gross to let it inside but thats my opinion.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Keely

Postby Keely » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:43 am

It shouldn't damage it but it's gonna be a LOT harder to clean up. The cum and lube will dry inside all of the ridges inside the penetrable and will be exceedingly hard to clean. When it's still liquid it's pretty easy to clean out with some running water and soap. Once it's dried it'll hold onto those little crevices for dear life and it'll take ages to get clean totally. Speaking from experience it's just not worth it. If you really don't wanna clean it before falling asleep keep a bucket/bowl of water that you can submerge it in so that it won't dry out.
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:38 pm

I think it's not that hard to clean out later, if you can't get to it right away. Put a soapy finger in each opening, and work 'em.
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:55 pm

Not speaking from experience, letting the toy soak for a bit would make it easier to clean out.
Trikor

Postby Trikor » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:33 pm

I've left it in overnight and had no ill side-effects. When I do something that is questionable like this though, I always clean thoroughly by hand, then boil the toy afterward to ensure that anything I may have missed doesn't turn bad or smelly. As others have said, just use soap and a good deal of elbow grease to clean it out thoroughly.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”