Large cole

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Tony2003

Large cole

Postby Tony2003 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:07 pm

hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had a large Cole and would be able to tell me how long the shaft is from tip to the top of the knot. I think my wife would LOVE this toy but I wanted to make sure she had enough length before the knot. She likes to have a decent amount of thrusting before she ventures that far.
Zoth

Re: Large cole

Postby Zoth » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:44 am

Tony2003 wrote:hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had a large Cole and would be able to tell me how long the shaft is from tip to the top of the knot. I think my wife would LOVE this toy but I wanted to make sure she had enough length before the knot. She likes to have a decent amount of thrusting before she ventures that far.

I do not own a large cole, only a medium. but it's very easy for you to measure. Just save the picture on your computer and open it. Then zoom the toy up to it's real size. And then you can measure whatever you want. That's something I always do when I want to estimate the size of a toy.
Happy owner of Chance, Cole, Charlie (EE) and Akita (ZF). :)
Fruitbat

Postby Fruitbat » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:32 pm

Tony2003 wrote:hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had a large Cole and would be able to tell me how long the shaft is from tip to the top of the knot. I think my wife would LOVE this toy but I wanted to make sure she had enough length before the knot. She likes to have a decent amount of thrusting before she ventures that far.

Hey,
it's between 4,92"/12,5cm and 5,31"/13,5cm Tip to knot. :liplick:
Zoth

Postby Zoth » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:41 pm

Buy one, Cole is gorgeous and hot as hell to play with. ;)
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:52 am

Zoth wrote:I do not own a large cole, only a medium. but it's very easy for you to measure. Just save the picture on your computer and open it. Then zoom the toy up to it's real size. And then you can measure whatever you want. That's something I always do when I want to estimate the size of a toy.

That's pretty clever.

:widesmile:
Zoth

Postby Zoth » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:39 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:
Zoth wrote:I do not own a large cole, only a medium. but it's very easy for you to measure. Just save the picture on your computer and open it. Then zoom the toy up to it's real size. And then you can measure whatever you want. That's something I always do when I want to estimate the size of a toy.

That's pretty clever.

:widesmile:

hehe, yeah it is. :) Sometime you want to measure something that is not given in the toy info.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”